Innovagen review

Folks, I want to hear from anybody if you have tried an Innovagen product called "Isotrex gel". It is a topical acne treatment. I put in an order today for it and I'm curious if anyone has tried it and what their experience was!?

Folks, I want to hear from anybody if you have tried an Innovagen product called "Isotrex gel". It is a topical acne treatment. I put in an order today for it and I'm curious if anyone has tried it and what their experience was!?
I have ordered their tablet version of the drug and everything was g2g. I’d put money on it being legit and no issues. Follow directions and hopefully your problem resolves itself :)

Reactions: HGL
It's been over a month now that I have been using Innos liberate cream and isotrex cream. I use the liberate cream for my face and I can definitely tell difference. I started using once a day with intention of upping the dose to twice. Not necessary. In fact after almost 2 weeks of everyday usage, I had to dial it down to twice a week only. Reason being is this stuff is potent, it causes your skin to dry up and turn over a new leaf. Your skin will get red a sensitive to sunlight so sun screen is an absolute MUST! Tightening pores and wrinkle lines. It has almost removed the black bags under my eyes. And, no pimples what so ever.

The isotrex I have using on my back and chest where my skin is a little thicker and can handle the potent cream. Using everyday. After about 3 weeks, both chest and back purged. Big breakout. Lasted for about 2 weeks and now I get no new pimples on my chest, and my back only gets a couple here and there. The scarring is starting to disappear as well. I highly recommend both these products if you're a guy that's been struggling with acne such as myself. I have prescription Accutane but this is a lot safer of an option. I think in general delivery cream everybody should use because it will make you look a lil younger I'm not even kidding.

There are over-the-counter products that claim to have retinol in it but that is just a knock off of the actual prescription retinoic acid which this product actually contains. Again I highly highly recommended to just anybody. And I cannot stress enough that you will need sunscreen otherwise your skin will turn red and burn like hell. Shipping was fast also! Will be probably using these 2 products on and off for a lifetime now.

It's been over a month now that I have been using Innos liberate cream and isotrex cream. I use the liberate cream for my face and I can definitely tell difference. I started using once a day with intention of upping the dose to twice. Not necessary. In fact after almost 2 weeks of everyday usage, I had to dial it down to twice a week only. Reason being is this stuff is potent, it causes your skin to dry up and turn over a new leaf. Your skin will get red a sensitive to sunlight so sun screen is an absolute MUST! Tightening pores and wrinkle lines. It has almost removed the black bags under my eyes. And, no pimples what so ever.

The isotrex I have using on my back and chest where my skin is a little thicker and can handle the potent cream. Using everyday. After about 3 weeks, both chest and back purged. Big breakout. Lasted for about 2 weeks and now I get no new pimples on my chest, and my back only gets a couple here and there. The scarring is starting to disappear as well. I highly recommend both these products if you're a guy that's been struggling with acne such as myself. I have prescription Accutane but this is a lot safer of an option. I think in general delivery cream everybody should use because it will make you look a lil younger I'm not even kidding.

There are over-the-counter products that claim to have retinol in it but that is just a knock off of the actual prescription retinoic acid which this product actually contains. Again I highly highly recommended to just anybody. And I cannot stress enough that you will need sunscreen otherwise your skin will turn red and burn like hell. Shipping was fast also! Will be probably using these 2 products on and off for a lifetime now.
Very happy to read this; awesome bro!

Reactions: HGL
This is what Inno looks like

Attachments

• 6CE12955-3CCD-4974-A063-CCE0BE500B87.jpeg
    6CE12955-3CCD-4974-A063-CCE0BE500B87.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 92BC2A89-91B6-458D-965D-2BF5F1DC3179.jpeg
    92BC2A89-91B6-458D-965D-2BF5F1DC3179.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 47B87265-9356-43CA-B8E3-0A35DB763709.jpeg
    47B87265-9356-43CA-B8E3-0A35DB763709.jpeg
    200.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 1B34A343-E0EF-407D-BFF9-FA95D88246AD.jpeg
    1B34A343-E0EF-407D-BFF9-FA95D88246AD.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 166072CF-346A-4C43-AD3F-93B48BB6B1C9.jpeg
    166072CF-346A-4C43-AD3F-93B48BB6B1C9.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 30
Is it normal that the cap turns ?

I know the plastic caps turn but when you crack off the plastic the metal gold top that the plastic is on turns as well is that the same for you?l
Certain vials maybe didn’t get crimped at the sides during filling? Idk I’ve never had a leaky bottle ever from them. I also haven’t heard of “fake” innovagen “. It would be relatively hard to duplicate even the packaging

Certain vials maybe didn’t get crimped at the sides during filling? Idk I’ve never had a leaky bottle ever from them. I also haven’t heard of “fake” innovagen “. It would be relatively hard to duplicate even the packaging
Yea i hear you mine dont leak just the rim turn i know the plastic cap can turn but the gold rim that contain the rubber on top that gold part turns but doesnt leak

It’s definitely a Quebec thing to constantly ask if your bottles are legit lol

Inno was faked in 2011 by someone in Quebec when it was 15ml bottles and had the little cross logo.. they changed their look due to that crap.. the 9* logo and nicer labels started from then on.. they have been around for at least a decade and are a good lab nothing to dig deeper on

it’s all preferences

It’s definitely a Quebec thing to constantly ask if your bottles are legit lol

Inno was faked in 2011 by someone in Quebec when it was 15ml bottles and had the little cross logo.. they changed their look due to that crap.. the 9* logo and nicer labels started from then on.. they have been around for at least a decade and are a good lab nothing to dig deeper on

it’s all preferences
Oh ya? I didn’t know that Inno had been faked ! (I wasn’t in the game 10 years ago either) When I was in Ottawa I had some shitty lab named “bentex” and I know it was coming from Quebec. The shit was fuckin useless lol. I found out later is was just relabelled shit from some other fly by night lab that everybody realized was garbage