Innovagen review

The 15ml vials from these guys were great back in the day. It's cool to see them still kicking around. May have to give em a try

There tests cyp , sust250 , Enth are good to go , only thing is they do alot of there test bottles in 5 mg vials kinda annoying and expensive.

Anyone use innovagen Test 500 recently? I know Innovagen is good but I tried 1ml of the 500 and my quad has been hurting BAD for 3 days now. It's to that point where I can't do legs at all. I know it isn't my technique as I was just using pharma test 250 with no issues and I also used Pareto test 400 last summer with no pain either.

Some of those higher concentrations can really cause pip. I’ve tried a 500mg test blend and can attest to the pip…I had to stop using it because it would take a week to recover wherever I shot it. But I’ve used TNT blends in the past with success and minimal pip. I would contact the rep and see what they have to say. Go from there.

Test at 500mgs is always going to come with pip. There will be nothing wrong with it. I don’t remember any issues with inno’s test supreme

It’s that you won’t be able to tolerate the concentration or perhaps the solvent that is used in it. Or both.

I could be wrong but I believe there’s a little EO in test supreme to keep it in solution. Some folks don’t do well with that sometimes.

Even test 400 can be a real mule. That can depend on the esters used or again the solvent….regardless it toousually comes with some or quite a bit of ouch pip wise.

Adding another 100mgs can up the ante a lot because the increased concentration isn’t exactly linear. ie. well I can handle 400 so 500 shouldn’t be a problem. There are thresholds… and when they are pushed, such can happen. Try deca 400….. fuck my entire life! Lol.

You can try cutting it with some sterile oil to make it more tolerable. If it’s the solvent, cutting it may help a little, it may not.

You could trade it no doubt….Lots of guys like test supreme from inno but it’s not being made anymore. I’m guessing some of the large reps still have stock but last I was told, the lab isn’t making it.

Anyone use innovagen Test 500 recently? I know Innovagen is good but I tried 1ml of the 500 and my quad has been hurting BAD for 3 days now. It's to that point where I can't do legs at all. I know it isn't my technique as I was just using pharma test 250 with no issues and I also used Pareto test 400 last summer with no pain either.
Honestly dude I don't think it's the gear , quad shots are the worst !!!!! Never take quad shots if you need to use your legs ei walk post injection pain is super common in quad shots look it up , feels like the worst Charley horse in your life ? Hurts to walk , let along doing absolutely anything ... If you get flushed , and fever this red streaks from injection spot it's an infection but if it's literal just pain like a crazy Charley horse or you pulled your muscle bad then it's just the bad injection location, lots of writing / videos ( YouTube) to reference .... Peace ... And no more quad shots !!!

Honestly dude I don't think it's the gear , quad shots are the worst !!!!! Never take quad shots if you need to use your legs ei walk post injection pain is super common in quad shots look it up , feels like the worst Charley horse in your life ? Hurts to walk , let along doing absolutely anything ... If you get flushed , and fever this red streaks from injection spot it's an infection but if it's literal just pain like a crazy Charley horse or you pulled your muscle bad then it's just the bad injection location, lots of writing / videos ( YouTube) to reference .... Peace ... And no more quad shots !!!

500mg and for sure its the gear.

add to that there must be a reason they no longer make it lol
odds are hurt so many people they stopped making it before it trashed their reputation
odds are no one can make painless high concentration AAS. However odds are some do a better job at it then others :)

I can’t disagree about the quads. I had a bad injection a few weeks ago and it took almost 2 weeks to heal. Probably should have been on antibiotics.

I find flexing the quad for 30 seconds or so a few times before injecting helps. I didn’t do that last time. I also hit a nerve on my bad shot and instead of pulling out I injected anyway…stupid and I know better.

But in this case it’s probably the concentration/solvents used.

Last edited:
Test Supreme is a good product, but the pip was unbearable for me. I believe they use guaiacol in the prep, if I remember correctly, and my body doesn’t react well to it.

odds are hurt so many people they stopped making it before it trashed their reputation
odds are no one can make painless high concentration AAS. However odds are some do a better job at it then others :)
No…. That is not why at all. Why they stopped making it that is.

those that liked to use it would swear by it.

But as you say, like any high mg gear….. it certainly wouldn’t agree with everyone. And some definitely do it much better than others.

usually incorporation of really long esters make high mg stuff much more tolerable.

The words Innovagen and pip go hand and hand

The words Innovagen and pip go hand and hand
Bwahaa, I totally agree with you on that one.
I still remember my first cycle with using them like 7 years ago, I asked my buddy if it was normal to get pip to where I couldn't bend my leg without pain on day three. He asked me how bad do I want to grow, lol. That was t250
Funny thing is t250 with pretty much everyone else is painless.

I also bought some Inno again like 18 months ago. Same thing, t250 with pip. I actually gave it away to a guy on the board. Maybe it was 2 years ago. He didn't seem to have an issue.

Hey, maybe you and me are the flukes that get pip from their product. Oh and my other buddy, he gets it as well.

It is dosed properly though. I always grew well using their stuff. I just got tired of the pip.

Bwahaa, I totally agree with you on that one.
I still remember my first cycle with using them like 7 years ago, I asked my buddy if it was normal to get pip to where I couldn't bend my leg without pain on day three. He asked me how bad do I want to grow, lol. That was t250
Funny thing is t250 with pretty much everyone else is painless.

I also bought some Inno again like 18 months ago. Same thing, t250 with pip. I actually gave it away to a guy on the board. Maybe it was 2 years ago. He didn't seem to have an issue.

Hey, maybe you and me are the flukes that get pip from their product. Oh and my other buddy, he gets it as well.

It is dosed properly though. I always grew well using their stuff. I just got tired of the pip.
I agree it’s definitely dosed right the stuff works

Tnx for all the input guys. Nothing against innovagen but I think I'll just be sticking to Pareto Labs and Pganabolics for my needs. Why fix something that ain't broke right

Tried their superdrol and test e few months ago, loved it. Can’t seem to get my hands back on their stuff :( list of products looks insane !