Injectable Carnitine in Canada

Iflexit

Trusted Member
Can someone recommend a trusted source of injectable carnitine from Canada? I'd prefer not to ship across the border.

Thanks guys

Iflexit

Trusted Member
Thanks.

Have you had any experience with Inno’s version? Inno’s is $XXXXXXXXX vs Synthetec at $XXXXXXX for comparable quantity/concentration. Such a wide price differential makes me wonder

Last edited by a moderator:

zenmonky

Trusted Member
@Iflexit
have you used this before? whats it do?
ive tried this long time ago orally. didnt do shit and tasted bad.

Iflexit

Trusted Member
What you tried is oral version which is supposed to be pretty useless.

I’m asking about the injectable version. Research shows it can be effective at reducing LDL and increasing HDL.

Pucetr

Trusted Member
I hear it is only affective when used with insulin

Iflexit

Trusted Member
. Insulin does helps carry the carnitine into the muscle cell, but exogenous insulin isn’t necessary. Combining it with carbs, and generating an insulin spike, can achieve similar results

Bignate

Trusted Member
I hear it is only affective when used with insulin
Effective*

. Insulin does helps carry the carnitine into the muscle cell, but exogenous insulin isn’t necessary. Combining it with carbs, and generating an insulin spike, can achieve similar results
Works better with exogenous.

Why not just make it yourself? You also said you don't want to ship across the border? Why even bring up synthetek? Lol.

Bigwheel

Trusted Member
racehorsemeds.com
I know they are US but I have never had a problem and they are dirt cheap

Iflexit

Trusted Member
Thanks Bigwheel, this is very useful. Their price is exactly the same as Inno, and about half of Synthetec. This helps me determine that Inno's price are on point, and that Synthetec is overpriced.

Bigwheel

Trusted Member
Thanks Bigwheel, this is very useful. Their price is exactly the same as Inno, and about half of Synthetec. This helps me determine that Inno's price are on point, and that Synthetec is overpriced.
You sure about the pricing, the bottles that racehorsemeda.com sell are 100ml at 250mg/ml and inno has 10ml at 500mg/ml, making innos 4-5 times more than racehorsemeds.com.

Iflexit

Trusted Member
Oh! I didn't check the concentration, just the price. That's a big difference!! Thanks for pointing that out!