Injectable Carnitine in Canada

Iflexit

Trusted Member
Can someone recommend a trusted source of injectable carnitine from Canada? I'd prefer not to ship across the border.

Thanks guys

Thanks.

Have you had any experience with Inno’s version? Inno’s is $XXXXXXXXX vs Synthetec at $XXXXXXX for comparable quantity/concentration. Such a wide price differential makes me wonder

Last edited by a moderator:
What you tried is oral version which is supposed to be pretty useless.

I’m asking about the injectable version. Research shows it can be effective at reducing LDL and increasing HDL.

. Insulin does helps carry the carnitine into the muscle cell, but exogenous insulin isn’t necessary. Combining it with carbs, and generating an insulin spike, can achieve similar results

I hear it is only affective when used with insulin

Effective*

. Insulin does helps carry the carnitine into the muscle cell, but exogenous insulin isn’t necessary. Combining it with carbs, and generating an insulin spike, can achieve similar results

Works better with exogenous.

Why not just make it yourself? You also said you don't want to ship across the border? Why even bring up synthetek? Lol.

racehorsemeds.com
I know they are US but I have never had a problem and they are dirt cheap

Thanks Bigwheel, this is very useful. Their price is exactly the same as Inno, and about half of Synthetec. This helps me determine that Inno's price are on point, and that Synthetec is overpriced.

Thanks Bigwheel, this is very useful. Their price is exactly the same as Inno, and about half of Synthetec. This helps me determine that Inno's price are on point, and that Synthetec is overpriced.
You sure about the pricing, the bottles that racehorsemeda.com sell are 100ml at 250mg/ml and inno has 10ml at 500mg/ml, making innos 4-5 times more than racehorsemeds.com.

Oh! I didn't check the concentration, just the price. That's a big difference!! Thanks for pointing that out!

What doses were you guys using orally??

At doses around 2g or above a day (acetyl is showing to be the most effective form), it's definitely effective at making muscle bellies appear full, or countering some of the flattening effects that drugs and diet may be causing. It doesnt have any of the fat oxidation effects that most people search for when used orally, but it's definitely helped me fill back out when I was looking flat going into photo shoots. It's still good stuff, just for a different use!

has annyone used synthetek carnitine been intrested in adding carnitine in my cycle
I haven't used theirs but I just added Innos to my cut. Running 1000mg a day for loading. 1 injection in the am with carbs. Then 1 injection pre workout with carbs. Fairly substantial pip IM for the first few days. But my muscles seem to be getting used to it. I'll report back on if I notice anything. Pumps felt good today and I was looking Fuller than last week.

Maintenance dose will be 1ml/500mg ED

I haven't used theirs but I just added Innos to my cut. Running 1000mg a day for loading. 1 injection in the am with carbs. Then 1 injection pre workout with carbs. Fairly substantial pip IM for the first few days. But my muscles seem to be getting used to it. I'll report back on if I notice anything. Pumps felt good today and I was looking Fuller than last week.

Maintenance dose will be 1ml/500mg ED

Seriously? you’re putting a gram in your arm and complaining about pip? Lol! That will hurt all day long no matter what.... and is a waste.

Where did you get that dosing idea? 500mg max and hit a larger muscle like glutes. You’re not a horse man!

Seriously? you’re putting a gram in your arm and complaining about pip? Lol! That will hurt all day long no matter what.... and is a waste.

Where did you get that dosing idea? 500mg max and hit a larger muscle like glutes. You’re not a horse man!
Oh shit haha. 1g a day. Split between 2 injections over 2 sites. Definitely not trying to dump 2mls/1g into a single delt haha. Id be calling myself a dumbass at that point.

For the loading I saw it suggested in multiple places to do a loading phase of 1 to 2 weeks then drop down to the maintenance dose. Just to reach peak saturation faster. If that's not necessary then sweet! My first time using the l cart

Oh shit haha. 1g a day. Split between 2 injections over 2 sites. Definitely not trying to dump 2mls/1g into a single delt haha. Id be calling myself a dumbass at that point.

For the loading I saw it suggested in multiple places to do a loading phase of 1 to 2 weeks then drop down to the maintenance dose. Just to reach peak saturation faster. If that's not necessary then sweet! My first time using the l cart
I have been doing some research on L Carnitine. I watched a YouTube video from " more plates more dates" he's also running L Carnitine, very interesting on his protocol for injecting this product.
He did say he goes deep IM glute shots to avoid the pip. Check out the video man.
How are things going with the L Carnitine? There seems to be lots of benefits from this product.

Last edited:

Well that’s better news. Jesus.

still you don’t need that much.

and if it’s still biting even with pinning larger muscles and good and deep as TB said.

cut it with a little sterile water.