Injectable Carnitine in Canada

I have been doing some research on L Carnitine. I watched a YouTube video from " more plates more dates" he's also running L Carnitine, very interesting on his protocol for injecting this product.
He did say he goes deep IM glute shots to avoid the pip. Check out the video man.
How are things going with the L Carnitine? There seems to be lots of benefits from this product.
I'm on day 4 currently so can't report much, but ya it seems like there's enough benefits to run it despite the ED injections. I'll post back after a week or 2 after I've got a bit more to say. Definitely starting to feel a bit Fuller though

Edit* MPMD is where I first heard of it as well then I saw some guys on the boards that deploy the protocol as well.

Last edited:
Very easy to homebrew your own. Cost for 100g is about $35cdn shipped from within north America.

The steps are SUPER easy.

Between additional filters+glassware and benzyl alcohol ur looking at another $80 or so.

For 100grams of product that I know isnt watered down.

And its a fun little experiment. Like working on ur own car vs taking it to a shop. Theres a sense of pride in doing it yourself

Anyone know if you can just use straight L Carnitine powder or if it needs to be something specific?