Improving sleep quality

Might have to give that a try. I've looked in to some cbd products but they looked ridiculously expensive for something that a lot of people are skeptical about. I guess the only thing it could hurt is my wallet.
Stress could be a cause too. I don't know you well enough but your lifestyle could play a big part. Job too

Stress could be a cause too. I don't know you well enough but your lifestyle could play a big part. Job too
Stress definitely is a huge factor. I work a relatively high stress/demand job. Though I'm well aware of it, mitigating the stress isn't so simple. As of now I try to take a day off work mid week, every or every other week. This seems to help a fair bit.

Stress definitely is a huge factor. I work a relatively high stress/demand job. Though I'm well aware of it, mitigating the stress isn't so simple. As of now I try to take a day off work mid week, every or every other week. This seems to help a fair bit.
Yea that's a big factor for me too

I don't have a sleep ap machine. I really should go for a sleep study. Is it a fairly easy process? Can it be done at home?
Not sure about the study, I didn't want to waste my time, so I looked on Kijjiji and just bought a used machine. Its not too hard to set up.
Hardest part was finding a mask that I liked.

After that I just kept increasing the pressure until the mask would leak in my sleep, then turned it down a hair.

Worked like a charm. I don't care if I may have need more pressure because if you can't sleep with the mask leaking then whats the point in wearing it.

I have notice a huge difference, I almost never wake to pee at night anymore.

My wife said I would snore.

On a bunch of gear, especially tren I snored far more, sometimes making gasping choking noises as my wife would say.

I believe sleep issues are one of the biggest problems in the world, literally. You seem to have explored most of the options I know about so I don't have much to offer.

Is your room totally blacked out?
Type of Magnesium makes a difference for this purpose - Threonate is best bis-glycinate is next and way cheaper.
Have you seen Hubermans protocol? Too much for me to describe here but check it out, podcasts, his sites etc. he has a page that sums some things up but I can't remember where it is.
I think he is against melatonin too and can present a good arguement for why.

I believe sleep issues are one of the biggest problems in the world, literally. You seem to have explored most of the options I know about so I don't have much to offer.

Is your room totally blacked out?
Type of Magnesium makes a difference for this purpose - Threonate is best bis-glycinate is next and way cheaper.
Have you seen Hubermans protocol? Too much for me to describe here but check it out, podcasts, his sites etc. he has a page that sums some things up but I can't remember where it is.
I think he is against melatonin too and can present a good arguement for why.
Yeah man i've tried just about everything out there besides a CPAP and meds.

I think @Sorbate may have sold me on the CPAP. They look a bit costly but ive definitely heard of them changing peoples lives. I think I'm willing to risk a bit of cash for that opportunity. Do you have any recommendations on machines? Ill do my own research too of course.

I think @Sorbate may have sold me on the CPAP. They look a bit costly but ive definitely heard of them changing peoples lives. I think I'm willing to risk a bit of cash for that opportunity. Do you have any recommendations on machines? Ill do my own research too of course.
No recommendations for cpap sorry, I've managed to avoid using one thank fuck.

"Sleep hygiene"? Google but I'm thinking of things like lighting colors, electronics etc.

I bought one second hand for $100.
But I spent about $250 on masks figuring out which one I liked, lol.
If you so a sleep study and need one medically, I believe it is covered if you are in Ontario, Mind you the different masks may still be your responsibility.

Anti depressants and anti psychotic are the usual perscribed treatment. Trazedon, seroquil or remron. They used to know me out but now a few years later I can't touch them I get nothing but side effects and no help with sleep. For a lot of people they do work but I'd say it's all band aid effect if you have sleep apnea. I'd say get a sleep study amd possibly something perscribed temporarily to help but don't become dependent on it.

I bought one second hand for $100.
But I spent about $250 on masks figuring out which one I liked, lol.
If you so a sleep study and need one medically, I believe it is covered if you are in Ontario, Mind you the different masks may still be your responsibility.
im in Ontario but frankly i couldnt be bothered to waste my timing fuck around with the clowns of our medical system. I'll probably just buy one out of pocket

im in Ontario but frankly i couldnt be bothered to waste my timing fuck around with the clowns of our medical system. I'll probably just buy one out of pocket
If you go that route you want to make sure it works so look into it there's a little hard held oxygen monitor you can probably get for cheap. Check your levels in the morning. The big thing with sleep apnea is your body doesn't get enough oxygen through the night. I wake up 25 times an hour it's apparently a less sever case and my oxygen level is 94. You want to aim for at least 98. Don't quote me but it's something like this. The info will be worth looking into

I'm currently using those supps. What doses are you using? I'm doing melatonin 5mg and magnesium 400mg with my last meal.
Weed definitely has helped me in the past, but I haven't used it in years. I absolutely hate being high. It takes me through a rollercoaster of anxiety. I might consider giving it a try though
I take 600mg bro 45 min before I sleep

You cannot buy a new one without a prescription. Look on Kijjiji, there is always old people dying and their family sells the machines.

Ear plugs , eye cover and a loud fan and the ac running for me. That’s the only way I can get 8 hours of sleep.
I don’t take anything to help me sleep but if I was struggling and really wanted to sleep like a rock I would go to the doctor and get a prescription for quietiapine.