ICU double vaccinated

I have a rule for my fire pit at my cottage, “no covid discussions”! It’s crazy how conversations tend to steer towards the topic.

Lmfaooooo still haven’t pulled the trigger; the more research I do the more I feel like it would be healthier just to do a jailhouse style workout in my garage than bother going to gyms vaccinated
If I didn’t have a gym at home, who knows what I’d do if I needed my daily therapy.
But I’d get the vaccine for myself, not because others are guilting me.
Thank god I have a gym at home.
The rest, couldn’t care less.
I make better appetizers at work than you buy in any pub or restaurant, and the beer is far cheaper.
Finishing my garage so it will be heated and a great place to drink beer this winter.

Thanks brother.. actually made me tear up a little over here 🥲 😂😂 I love ya brother means the world to me.

oh what ya talking about I’ll be like a chameleon, I don’t eat much 🤣
Food is no issue for me. You will be getting the meat sweats. We are heavy on the protein at my house, lol.
Mind you, you will need to ignore the farting, but you will get digestive enzymes like the rest of us so its only noise and not lethal, lol.

Food is no issue for me. You will be getting the meat sweats. We are heavy on the protein at my house, lol.
Mind you, you will need to ignore the farting, but you will get digestive enzymes like the rest of us so its only noise and not lethal, lol.
Those are my favourite kind lol

Well the guy who had covid and was double vaxed from my community passed away today. I can honestly say it was a honest covid death and not something manipulated.

He was quite over weight, but not a blob and to my underastanding he smoked and had asthma.

Doesn't mean he deserved to die, but he had 3 of the high risk factors for a serious reaction to covid.

Well the guy who had covid and was double vaxed from my community passed away today. I can honestly say it was a honest covid death and not something manipulated.

He was quite over weight, but not a blob and to my underastanding he smoked and had asthma.

Doesn't mean he deserved to die, but he had 3 of the high risk factors for a serious reaction to covid.
Well that’s sad. So much for the vaccine protecting everyone from death.

Well that’s sad. So much for the vaccine protecting everyone from death.
But only an idiot would refuse that shot.
A right winger
Anti vaxxer
Distributor of disinformation and/or misinformation.
Scum of the Earth.

My GF is an ER nurse at a major GTA hospital and she confirms a lot of the stuff being talked about on the internet. She says a good 75% of the people coming in for issues are double vaxxed. Everything from girls with weird menstrual cycles to athletic men in their 30s needing a stent put into their carotid for a blood clot. I can you guys one thing, the hospitals are going to war with quite a large portion of their employees. Its getting crazy out there, i hope everyone stays safe.

But only an idiot would refuse that shot.
A right winger
Anti vaxxer
Distributor of disinformation and/or misinformation.
Scum of the Earth.
My thought is, if you are within the range to die, and you can see icu deaths from Covid to know who you are, then take it. The chance of an adverse reaction is way lower than chance of covid death.
but if you are healthy, or under 30, why??
If it stopped you from spreading, then maybe, but it doesn’t. I don’t see the need.

My thought is, if you are within the range to die, and you can see icu deaths from Covid to know who you are, then take it. The chance of an adverse reaction is way lower than chance of covid death.
but if you are healthy, or under 30, why??
If it stopped you from spreading, then maybe, but it doesn’t. I don’t see the need.
Something to note here is that someone isnt considered vaccinated unless they've had 2 doses and 14 days has passed from the last dose. So you could get the 2nd shot today, die or have an adverse reaction tomorrow and you would be considered unvaccinated, thus skewing the numbers to make it look like more people are dying from covid than the vax side effects. Personally I don't think anyone should be taking this thing.

Dont think for a second this wont apply to you very soon.