ICU double vaccinated

Dont think for a second this wont apply to you very soon.

Im pretty optimistic. While i think thats their plan for the entire world. The world is waking up to this scam, and really at this point the actions of governments are screaming of desperation, quite pathetic really. The governments are afraid of the people, and you'll see very soon some of the minions coming out of the wood works as the system collapses to try to weasel their way out of the shit show thats about to come down on them.

Im pretty optimistic. While i think thats their plan for the entire world. The world is waking up to this scam, and really at this point the actions of governments are screaming of desperation, quite pathetic really. The governments are afraid of the people, and you'll see very soon some of the minions coming out of the wood works as the system collapses to try to weasel their way out of the shit show thats about to come down on them.
Yeah, most countries excluding this shit hole are coming around. Our so called election just proved we are a country of media slaves.
either way the people behind the scenes will never back down cause if we win, they are finished and they know it.
These are the same freaks that bomb poor countries to steal their shit every day.
We will not get off easy

Yeah, most countries excluding this shit hole are coming around. Our so called election just proved we are a country of media slaves.
either way the people behind the scenes will never back down cause if we win, they are finished and they know it.
These are the same freaks that bomb poor countries to steal their shit every day.
We will not get off easy
Never say never. 😉

We will not get off easy
I understand the reason for voting. Ottawa, huge government working population. Sane as Kingston. Conservatives have a history of reducing government bloat.
GTA, are always promised and given funding by the liberals there by increasing their economy. Then you add in a touch of liberal lies where they say the conservatives will cut everything off (but increase spending somehow, lol) and people vote liberal.
For some reason so many people are afraid of having to make it on their own without government help.
They also get this feeling that cons are only for big business, or the rich. Like the liberals are not, lol.

I got into this discussion with a lady once, she was pissed that Andrew Scheer was only giving tax breaks to the “rich” so they could fix up their homes in his platform.
What I tried to explain to her is he was trying to free up some of the money that these same “rich” people save, so it was put into the economy and that would benefit everyone.
She just couldn’t understand that the person installing windows, will shop where she works, which in turn guarantees her hours, or if the business is doing well and she is performing well (ok, there is the rub, they have to perform to do better) she may get a raise increasing her standard of living, until inflation comes along in a year or so, lol.
She just though that rich people were being given something. They were not, they were still spending money they earned.
I guess no different than the people who think a write off means the government pays me back the amount I paid for a piece of equipment. Lol.
Or people who think that overtime rapes them on taxes because they paid higher on that check, but the end of the year get a refund if they don’t increase to the tax bracket they paid the overtime money on.

I'm buying up big pharma stocks, so many people accept the t.v. as there answer.

You can use his pool, it's heated in the winter. All you need to do is close the lid, and wipe the edge off.:)
Can’t afford to heat it with the carbon tax.
Last year in July, no cover left heater on $230 for the month. This year same thing, even burned pretty much the same gas $500.
More than doubled.

Last year in July, no cover left heater on $230 for the month. This year same thing, even burned pretty much the same gas $500.
More than doubled.
That’s ridiculous man

It is. No one clues in why gasoline is 1.30?
Or why all our goods were increasing before covid.
Crude oil has to be propped up in order to maintain the buying power of the US dollar aka the petro dollar. The entire derivatives market is rigged. The price of goods are going up because of all the money printing/ inflation. So you have more money chasing the same amount of goods, effectively bidding up the price of everything and i mean everything.

I understand the reason for voting. Ottawa, huge government working population. Sane as Kingston. Conservatives have a history of reducing government bloat.
GTA, are always promised and given funding by the liberals there by increasing their economy. Then you add in a touch of liberal lies where they say the conservatives will cut everything off (but increase spending somehow, lol) and people vote liberal.
For some reason so many people are afraid of having to make it on their own without government help.
They also get this feeling that cons are only for big business, or the rich. Like the liberals are not, lol.

I got into this discussion with a lady once, she was pissed that Andrew Scheer was only giving tax breaks to the “rich” so they could fix up their homes in his platform.
What I tried to explain to her is he was trying to free up some of the money that these same “rich” people save, so it was put into the economy and that would benefit everyone.
She just couldn’t understand that the person installing windows, will shop where she works, which in turn guarantees her hours, or if the business is doing well and she is performing well (ok, there is the rub, they have to perform to do better) she may get a raise increasing her standard of living, until inflation comes along in a year or so, lol.
She just though that rich people were being given something. They were not, they were still spending money they earned.
I guess no different than the people who think a write off means the government pays me back the amount I paid for a piece of equipment. Lol.
Or people who think that overtime rapes them on taxes because they paid higher on that check, but the end of the year get a refund if they don’t increase to the tax bracket they paid the overtime money on.

Part of a healthy economy is having people SPEND money instead of saving it all..

So those upper class individuals who save save save are literally taking money out of spending ciruclation every month. Thaat money would be better off being put back into circulation by being spent on something. It does help to do things to get the upper class to spend more and save less.

Investing money does help as well, but I think the economy is better off when more money is spent direct on goods and services for the most part.

FYI I hate that kingston has Mark Garretson again.. He's a douche and a career politician.

More than doubled.

so this literallty meant instead of youspending 230$ and putting it back into the economy, you saved it removing from the economy because you didn't want to spend 500$ now for the same product

so this literallty meant instead of youspending 230$ and putting it back into the economy, you saved it removing from the economy because you didn't want to spend 500$ now for the same product
That is exactly what I did. I covered my pool when not in use and turned the heat either down or off when not in use and reduced it to $130 on the next bill.
So the carbon tax works, I did reduce my usage.
Plus now that I have to show a vaccine passport and am not vacinated I’m saving about $250 a week.
We would go out to a restaurant at least once a week, with tip was about $125 (gave the girl $20 because they are not making the same tips) and went to the movies quite often.

So I’m saving money hand over fist, lol.
Fuck the government. Best part is I’m capitalizing on the passport to increase my business to make even more I won’t spend.

I think as punishment I’ll spend it out of country.

Also if I was the type to get tax free cash money, I’d be doing a lot of that right now. Just good thing I’m not that type of guy.

I’m not going to buy much the next little while. I used to buy a new car every two years, no more. Not going to move. I’m pretty much done renovations. I think it’s time I do may part in reducing the economy.

I’m just a little pissed off right now, lol.

Crude oil has to be propped up in order to maintain the buying power of the US dollar aka the petro dollar. The entire derivatives market is rigged. The price of goods are going up because of all the money printing/ inflation. So you have more money chasing the same amount of goods, effectively bidding up the price of everything and i mean everything.
I was talking before covid.
Inflation from the cabon tax was already happening. Every increase, my raw materials would be increased the next week.

More than doubled.
Am I the only one that thought he was hinting toward your toilet??

I was talking before covid.
Inflation from the cabon tax was already happening. Every increase, my raw materials would be increased the next week.
Thats my point. Its been this way since Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard and it will continue until the central banks decide its time to pull the plug. The carbon tax or any tax for that matter is not the cause of inflation, rather its their(government) solution to "pay" down the money they borrowed from the central bank.

Thats my point. Its been this way since Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard and it will continue until the central banks decide its time to pull the plug. The carbon tax or any tax for that matter is not the cause of inflation, rather its their(government) solution to "pay" down the money they borrowed from the central bank.
But it does increase the cost of goods. Well consumption taxes do. So I may be using the wrong terminology.
So what would costs increased caused directly from a consumption tax be called then?

More than doubled.
Get yourself a cover man!!! Or at the very least some liquid cover that you pour into your skimmer weekly. It's not as effective as a real cover, but it's definitely better than none! I only run my heater a few weeks after opening in May and usually the last few weeks of Sept. In August this year I actually had to leave the cover off for a few days to try to cool it down because the pool was sitting at 92!!! The shoulder months that I do end up turning the heater on, the power bill comes in at over $500 easy.

But it does increase the cost of goods. Well consumption taxes do. So I may be using the wrong terminology.
So what would costs increased caused directly from a consumption tax be called then?
For sure they do, I'm just saying its not the main driving force for the price increases for anything on the market. Take sports cards for instance. They dont have consumption taxes and they've sky rocketted because theres more money chasing the same goods. Its also an attempt for people with money to get rid of their dollars before they're worthless and buy something tangible. Asset acquisition, the same way banks buy gold for instance.

I think overall we can attribute the price increases to inflation. Obviously supply and demand effect things, taxes and fees also, but trust me its not in the government's or bank's best interest to have an oversupply problem. They profit off of both real and perceived scarcity. Its a rigged game from top to bottom.

Get yourself a cover man!!! Or at the very least some liquid cover that you pour into your skimmer weekly. It's not as effective as a real cover, but it's definitely better than none! I only run my heater a few weeks after opening in May and usually the last few weeks of Sept. In August this year I actually had to leave the cover off for a few days to try to cool it down because the pool was sitting at 92!!! The shoulder months that I do end up turning the heater on, the power bill comes in at over $500 easy.
92? Jesus.

and ummmmm…. Why haven’t you had a CB pool party? Don’t blame Covid……Or the fact that @King56 will show up in his thong….. it’s all par for the course at this point.