ICU double vaccinated

Lmfaooooo still haven’t pulled the trigger; the more research I do the more I feel like it would be healthier just to do a jailhouse style workout in my garage than bother going to gyms vaccinated
Lucky my gym dosen't ask for private medical information.. none of the gyms here do.. other than the fit4less, goodlife and planet fitness

Get yourself a cover man!!! Or at the very least some liquid cover that you pour into your skimmer weekly. It's not as effective as a real cover, but it's definitely better than none! I only run my heater a few weeks after opening in May and usually the last few weeks of Sept. In August this year I actually had to leave the cover off for a few days to try to cool it down because the pool was sitting at 92!!! The shoulder months that I do end up turning the heater on, the power bill comes in at over $500 easy.
I have a cover. I've had a pool for 13 years. I use a gas heater because it heats waaay faster than a heat pump. My heater is 400,000 btu. I will gain if its lets say 20c oputside, 2 degress an hour, my pool is 18'x36' 9 foot deep end. I actually recomp the heat from the pool pump as well. I don't think it does much, but it was something I wanted to play with for fun (I built my own cooling jacket for the pump motor). I will never recover my money for that, lol, but I just did it for fun.
My wife hates taking the cover on and off (oh my god she makes a mess with it,, lol) and she gets off work at 1 pm and I don't get off till 4, so her and my grandson are usually in the pool and done before I get home. So for numerous years we left the cover off. In past years, it was way hotter here in the summer and by july we had to keep the cover off or the poll would be over 90F, but the last 4 years or so, its been a lot colder so we need to heat the whole summer.
I tried the liquid cover, but not sure if it did anything, I think the salt effects it. My pool is saltwater.

92? Jesus.

and ummmmm…. Why haven’t you had a CB pool party? Don’t blame Covid……Or the fact that @King56 will show up in his thong….. it’s all par for the course at this point.
I run the pool at 86. I'm not there to swim, but lay on a floaty, floating around in the pool, playing mexican resort music pretending I'm in Mexico, lol. When my grandson comes out, I ask him dos cervasa por favour (and yes I say it as bad as I just spelled it, lol). He says no and starts to walk away, then I ask him if he likes eating food, or having a place to sleep? If he does maybe he should grab me a beer, lol.

I actually recomp the heat from the pool pump as well. I don't think it does much, but it was something I wanted to play with for fun (I built my own cooling jacket for the pump motor). I will never recover my money for that, lol, but I just did it for fun.
Waaaayyy off topic from the OP here, but I'd love to hear more on how you did that. When my pump is running in the peak of summer, the pool shed gets up around 45C. It's essentially like running a space heater all summer long. Even if it only slightly heats the water, and slightly cools the shed it should still have some benefit in the longevity of the pump since it'd be running cooler and I would assume more efficient.

Waaaayyy off topic from the OP here, but I'd love to hear more on how you did that. When my pump is running in the peak of summer, the pool shed gets up around 45C. It's essentially like running a space heater all summer long. Even if it only slightly heats the water, and slightly cools the shed it should still have some benefit in the longevity of the pump since it'd be running cooler and I would assume more efficient.
It costed more then I'll ever recoup, lol.
Honestly all I did was build a header and wrapped the soft copper around the motor.
Then I connected the copper to one side of the suction line and one side of the pressure line. I figured since it was 1/2 inch and your piping is 2" you only get so much re circulation of warmed water in the pipe.
I used it for a couple of years, but then removed it because I took the motor in to have the bearings replaced because the copper was a pain to take off and leaving the motor outside even covered in plastic in the winter still the bearings died fast.

If I were to do it again, I would buy a water cooler motor then all you need to do is hook up the intake and output lines. But they aer about 3 times the price. Cheaper to pay the power to heat the pool.