Goals for 2021

What is your test suspension dose preworkout? And how long before you train, do you take it?
So I had a mishap where some pre loaded pins of test susp and DHB base hardened in the syringes ; a whollleeeeeee lot of them too. ; but I normally take 50 mg pwo about an hour or so before hand .

You said that you messed with your natural test levels so you can get Pharma test. Why did you choose to do this? Will you get tested again by the doctor? What happens when you recover?

I’m interested in doing the same thing. Did you pin suspension for several days and go get bloods after a week? Please share 🤓
Don't want to hijack your thread @OTFJOEY but for those who are thinking of messing up their hormones on purpose to get pharma test - suggest you think long and hard about this. For those people who need TRT, it is a miracle. Especially in your 20's, unless you plan to monitor and work on keeping your sperm/fertility up if you ever want kids - don't wreck your HPTA. I am not saying you can't take PED's and have children because you can but if you blast and cruise or are on TRT for an extended period don't expect to have any sperm - yes, there are exceptions.

If you are young and produce natural test in the normal range, why would you ever want to take exogenous test to accomplish the same thing? For those of you past the child stage and want pharma test via scrip - what the OP mentions will work (over an extended period). You can't knock down your natural test with a few shots, it will take time. I pay for my own hormone tests regularly and wrote about an experiment I did on another forum. I am past the age where I am having any children and need TRT so this is what I did: Instead of taking test enanthate once a week (yes, twice has more stable levels but on day 6 I am still as eager/able for intercourse as day 2) I took test prop. I took my regular TRT dose albeit you are actually getting more test due to the ester weight. The exact mg to mg difference is somewhat irrelevant to my point. Taking 125 mg of test prop for a month - 3 shots a week. My test is normally mid to mid high on test enanthate on day 6, on day 6 with prop it is at the bottom of the normal and on day 8 it is below. I did it with an online company so I can look up my numbers if you want me to list them - total and free test, estrogen, shbg, and prolactin.
I did this as an experiment to determine how fast my body was clearing the compound. All that being said, take gear long enough and do this and get referred to an endo - they will run other hormone tests and they will know you are already taking something. Most GP's know very little about how hormones work and if they are confident may prescribe testosterone with a testosterone blood test only but most don't anymore.

@OTFJOEY - a GP that specialized in addiction prescribed testosterone after one testosterone test? Your lucky if they did, most want to repeat it and then refer you to an endo.

Don't want to hijack your thread @OTFJOEY but for those who are thinking of messing up their hormones on purpose to get pharma test - suggest you think long and hard about this. For those people who need TRT, it is a miracle. Especially in your 20's, unless you plan to monitor and work on keeping your sperm/fertility up if you ever want kids - don't wreck your HPTA. I am not saying you can't take PED's and have children because you can but if you blast and cruise or are on TRT for an extended period don't expect to have any sperm - yes, there are exceptions.

If you are young and produce natural test in the normal range, why would you ever want to take exogenous test to accomplish the same thing? For those of you past the child stage and want pharma test via scrip - what the OP mentions will work (over an extended period). You can't knock down your natural test with a few shots, it will take time. I pay for my own hormone tests regularly and wrote about an experiment I did on another forum. I am past the age where I am having any children and need TRT so this is what I did: Instead of taking test enanthate once a week (yes, twice has more stable levels but on day 6 I am still as eager/able for intercourse as day 2) I took test prop. I took my regular TRT dose albeit you are actually getting more test due to the ester weight. The exact mg to mg difference is somewhat irrelevant to my point. Taking 125 mg of test prop for a month - 3 shots a week. My test is normally mid to mid high on test enanthate on day 6, on day 6 with prop it is at the bottom of the normal and on day 8 it is below. I did it with an online company so I can look up my numbers if you want me to list them - total and free test, estrogen, shbg, and prolactin.
I did this as an experiment to determine how fast my body was clearing the compound. All that being said, take gear long enough and do this and get referred to an endo - they will run other hormone tests and they will know you are already taking something. Most GP's know very little about how hormones work and if they are confident may prescribe testosterone with a testosterone blood test only but most don't anymore.

@OTFJOEY - a GP that specialized in addiction prescribed testosterone after one testosterone test? Your lucky if they did, most want to repeat it and then refer you to an endo.
I know I was lucky; but I had been complaining about the low T sides for months. I told him well before the bloodwork I was sure that was it... that’s the only reason why; I also mentioned past steroid use

But @entropy , @Goldenrod is using a much more level headed approach to your question, take my response with a grain of salt, health wise it wasn’t the #1 route for me to go, by any means. But I know what I’m dealing with and the consequences of my actions. Been almost a decade since my first cycle and I’ve done more than a couple!