Goals for 2021

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
Hey guys, just trying to stay up to date here and get to know some of you fine fellas and possibly ladies a bit better!

I was officially placed on TRT the end of last year, I’m 29 years old, my low T was of my own fudging of bloods because I wanted Pharm test.... fast forward to March 2020; been training consistent and decided to look at a cycle.

Now, I started with a test/deca cycle at 750/600; this was going great but at the end of week 8; I decided to hop into my fast acting cycle 6 weeks ahead of time...
My reasoning for this, is because initially I had a longer blast planned, but now with the addition of GH , I shaved 10 weeks off. This leaves me with still a solid 20-22 week blast which I will make the most of; and continue with the GH and some harm reduction/very mild cruising with ACTUAL TRT doses (none of this 250/week cruise bs), and some mild DHT sprinkled throughout until my next blast.

Currently my lifts are (estimated):
Bench press- 315 x 2-3reps (I fight it)
Squat - easy 315 for reps I don’t go higher but I could
D.lift- non existent in my program currently, but I do rack pulls once a month.
I am playing with a TUTxprogressive overload type 5 day split. I challenge myself in the gym everyday; I don’t fuck around. Usually train in mornings on an empty stomach (which is new for me, not sure how I feel yet), I’ve just added a pre workout supplement , but all I really take normally is fish oils and maybe vitamins depending; my diet is grandmas cooking most of the time so I’d say I’m eating pretty well. I had a love handle starting for the first time in my life at the beginning of this blast 🤣

as you see , my strength is OK I suppose, for only being my 3rd month back training, 6 days ago I started test susp/mast prop /tren ace 50/50/75 ED; and 3iu’s humatrope before bed I started 3 days ago.

My goals are to lean out (sitting between 195-200 lbs at 5’6 and estimated 15% BF which is high for me) ; Leaning out has never been an issue in the past for me, but clearly what I’m running will definitey
Enhance my chances of getting back to that chest and stomach vascularity, the striations, and the separation I once had running this compounds together. Definitely my favourite cycle EVER. The addition of GH is a first time thing for me; I’m running it for no less than 6 months probably longer, and training wise, I’m looking more for testing the muscle down, then pumping the blood into it. Mind to muscle connection is key, I focus a lot on tempo and not losing tension , making every set / rep count!

I don’t stretch or warm up enough, and I haven’t seen and RMT in way too long.

bloods are regular, my BP has been great, I feel good so far; tren ace daily with lower test I never feel any sides, it’s just how my body is. I look forward to growing and learning more about these compounds and how they react with my system, and what works for me better with diet and training from this blast. I wouldn’t say it’s a super shred strict cut; as I still like my carbs ; but I don’t take I’m any sugar or Processed food (99% of the time)

I want to tighten up but not lose weight specifically; if I could be sitting at 200 with sub 10 % BF at the end of this, I’d be happy. Plus that tren mast look that appears to be a coat of fucking armour over the muscle ; can’t wait. I have a bunch of great anavar stashed away for the end stages, I’ll bust it out when I feel necessary, my mast is enough for Aromatase conversion, I’m goods with my mast dose at 350 , I could bump it up down the road , depending. Any thoughts here? Anybody?

EDIT- I realize there’s a lot of protocol talk here in the training forum ; but my thread is meant to be about training. And physique goals, maybe anybody looking to compete in the near future, even dieting plans or what everybody is up to around their fitness journeys these days! I realize this pandemic is still happening and I’m Canada some of us are having a real hard time lately

Last edited:
How low was your low test at 29?

also just from your post I know you know what your doing and have been in shape before ! How come your throwing in the mast early? I would try to get to like below 10 to really see the benefit of the mast and throw in that good anavar you have ( i know the feeling of having good stuff stashed)

How much cardio are you doing and are you carb cycling or just eating clean? I feel you have a good chance of getting down below 10%… and your doing test suspension ? And mast dosage at 350 is solid even tren 300-400 is more than enough.. The only thing that strikes me as different is if your using suspension and the half life and inject frequency needed to keep stable blood levels

See I questioned another member earlier about this actually: I was wondering if a half mL of my test per week (my actual TRT dose) would be needed

How low was your low test at 29?

also just from your post I know you know what your doing and have been in shape before ! How come your throwing in the mast early? I would try to get to like below 10 to really see the benefit of the mast and throw in that good anavar you have ( i know the feeling of having good stuff stashed)
My levels were at 6.7 ng deci (8.0-28.8 is normal range for males) my reasoning for test suspension; 1) taking it as a preworkout is sick as fuck LOL and 2)I want to be in almost full control of my T for a couple blood panels coming up; but like I asked for the quality of the cycle; would adding a 100 mg enth per week help. So far it hasn’t been an issue ; but I still have some lingering cyp in my system as wel

Also sorry I missed a couple of your questions in that response @FitTrader , I added mast right off the bat because I like what mast does for me and I want it to be working right away, cardio; I skip everyday for 8-10 minutes right now; that’s about it besides some good hikes here and there; I been trying not to burn too many calories to be honest; I want to grow and I think while I’m taking this GH and the tren starts leaning me out even more, I feel like it’s just gonna be some quality lean mass I pack on this cycle ! Hoping anyways fingers crossed

edit: oh and sex for cardio as well; that counts right?

I’m 29 years old now lowest I was few years back was 8 and it fucking sucks so I feel you..
as for starting mast right away I get your logic ! Sex and skipping works ahaha obviously doing 20-45 min treadmill ( if available ) helps the process just a light walk to keep heart rate up and stay in a good fat burning state… gh at low dose will help with fat burning and tighter skin so that’s good too! But for me the only thing is the fucking test LOL if your low I think for optimal levels you would need something stable in there especially for guys like us who have low test we wanna be at the >52 range if we’re going hard… I have a feeling it will catch up to you ina few weeks unless your pinning suspension eveey 12 hours… I would add in at least a sust or test e as a base and keep your suspension as pre Workout on your fun days as an extra boost… and add some arimadex 1mg EOD to be Safe..

it’s all fucking fun haha but from my experience and from all my circle no one uses suspension as a base and only source of test… that’s my 2 cents!

and is it water or oil haha is it a bitch to pin

it’s all fucking fun haha but from my experience and from all my circle no one uses suspension as a base and only source of test… that’s my 2 cents!

I have never used suspension as my main source either ; last time I ran it I took a half shot of 400 a week. Thanks for the input bro; I’m gonna keep this thread up to date with everything in my training and my cycle... anybody paying attention thanks for following and I welcome any advice or suggestion at any time

You said that you messed with your natural test levels so you can get Pharma test. Why did you choose to do this? Will you get tested again by the doctor? What happens when you recover?

I’m interested in doing the same thing. Did you pin suspension for several days and go get bloods after a week? Please share 🤓

You said that you messed with your natural test levels so you can get Pharma test. Why did you choose to do this? Will you get tested again by the doctor? What happens when you recover?

I’m interested in doing the same thing. Did you pin suspension for several days and go get bloods after a week? Please share 🤓
I’m sure I’ll be getting tested for a while! I don’t have kids but if I want to down the road I will worry about that. I ran a bottle of
Test e and then went to get my levels checked 6 weeks after my last shot. I also have a specia type of dr that specializes in addiction; my prior lifestyle and opiate use affected my levels negatively as well. But my dr asked me after my bloodwork came back : “do you want the pills, the cream, or the shot” and obviously mentioned how I need to do them myself right now because of covid (LOL) and just put me on a low dose of 1 mL of 200mg test e every two weeks. I obviously split that into weekly half mL shots on TRT; I know I need more than this for high normals, and i may get some bloods done soon so I felt like using a suspension would take me 48 hours to drop my T levels if needed

It’s in water; and it is no issues at all because it’s fortunately 150 mg/mL and I’m only using a third of a mL ; so I add it with my half mL of mast prop and I use an insulin syringe ; not bad at all

Hey guys just thought I’d update here ;
Today is day 11 of test suspension/mast prop/tren ace. No test base added as of yet, still waiting on my prior compounds to fully clear. If you read earlier the doses 350/350/525, respectively. Also 3 iu’s humatrope before bed.

Workouts are becoming way more intense; me and my gym partner started doing supersets, tri-sets and increasing intensity; and I myself end with some drop sets really cranking out every last drop.

Visually, my body is changing ; got those delt striations and pec veins slowly starting to show more, upped my core isolation work today as it’s somewhere I regularly start slacking on.

I used to use a lot of deadlifts and front squats so my core was always pretty good even when I slacked on isolation movements. I haven’t added front squats yet, and I only have done rack pulls I don’t really plan on doing many dead’s this year. I’ve already ridden that wave out and I’m aware that I’m strong; I don’t need to prove anything. so ab work is necessary not only for balance but for mobility. If you neglect this stuff long enough it starts to get stuck... use it or lose it!

im looking forward to about week 6- when I’m really gonna see some change. My diet hasn’t changed at all; I’m not enough of a nazi about it yet but the meal prep and macro counting is coming soon. Just easing my way into that; I definitely eat enough, just need to work on when, and what I’m using to get those macros.

I can report no negative sides so far on this dose; I test my bp everyday and as long as I don’t forget my clonidine, it stays in normal range most of the time :). No zits yet no asshole mode or some chip on my shoulder as of yet but it’s still early fellas.
I’m glad I’m single this time around. :)

Last edited:
Haven’t updated here in a couple weeks; to be honest my cycles been going fine; I’m hovering around the same weight and body composition hasn’t changed a whole lot quite yet; I slightly lowered my tren ace, I also added my normal TRT back in as a base (100 mg Delatestryl every Thursday)

and if you recall from earlier I was running an everyday shot protocol; using slin pins, I’m doing 2 full mLs per day now (minus half mL TRT on thursdays) ; this consists of
(50 mg test suspension/75 mg DHB base) and (50 mg mast prop/50 mg tren ace) everyday pre workout. I’m at the start of week 4 now with this fast acting blast and I’m running it for the next 12 weeks. At which time I’ll probably take out the DHB and lower the test back down and up the tren before fizzling it out and going back to TRT doses for a bit and get some bloods done. I like this cycle that I can play with things very easily and switch it up overnight basically if it’s not working. Pre loaded my next 8 weeks in pins and I’ve committed to these doses and this cycle. Some guys would say overkill but it’s just supposed to be a solid recomp cycle for me to get back into the swing of things. I broke an all time weight plateau a couple months ago and I still have abs so I’m happy with recent progress.

All in all; I found my libido was a bit wonky which is why I lowered the tren and upped the test a tad, and added another DHT that is somewhat toxic but the results are supposed to be fast and real with DHB ; I’ve ran is sporadically in the past so this cycle means a lot to me. I’m really working on diet - appetite was starting to feel suppressed with the tren dose I was running; I took MK 677 out for now but might add in later, I feel like 3 iu’s pharma GH kind of cancels the MK out anyways even at 25 mg/day. BP I had one or two off days but I feel like I have that pretty much in check- I test it everyday at night when resting. Might start testing in the morning as well. Im avg 130/70 which is good for me. Using clonidine to mitigate high BP when it does happen. Ummm what else.... a little more “emotional” or “moody” I guess you could say; but I never miss a training session whether I feel properly nourished, or up to it, or not. Have incorporated intra workout carbs as it’s recently been discussed a little here. I just left a girl I’ve been with for a while; not because of this cycle or anything just was time to move forward I wasn’t feeling respected and I caught her in a couple lies, things just aren’t where they should be. I put a lot into it and I was close with her daughter as well . Feeling it, but trying to use it as fuel. This place helps as an outlet.

I hope somebody follows and gets anything from this log. Thanks for reading guys.

I have ended every relationship with everyone who has lied to me for their benefit and thought they were smarter than me. It’s messed up when you don’t play games and expect the same thing, but what can you do? Moving forward was the best decision you made. That little stuff is the crack in the window that eventually gets bigger.

I have ended every relationship with everyone who has lied to me for their benefit and thought they were smarter than me. It’s messed up when you don’t play games and expect the same thing, but what can you do? Moving forward was the best decision you made. That little stuff is the crack in the window that eventually gets bigger.
Great analogy

I’m just hoping to get nice and big; and back into the swing of a solid training regimen and a dialed in diet... I have taken on two new male clients online recently so that’s gonna help. Neither of these guys are on stuff either so I know it’s gonna be some solid work on my part to help them. Good way to keep busy

If you’re training these dudes then you gotta keep it tight yourself. Gotta practice what you preach. So it’ll be a hell of a motivator. Good luck with the journey and stay consistent.

My levels were at 6.7 ng deci (8.0-28.8 is normal range for males) my reasoning for test suspension; 1) taking it as a preworkout is sick as fuck LOL and 2)I want to be in almost full control of my T for a couple blood panels coming up; but like I asked for the quality of the cycle; would adding a 100 mg enth per week help. So far it hasn’t been an issue ; but I still have some lingering cyp in my system as wel

What is your test suspension dose preworkout? And how long before you train, do you take it?