Genetec

Hey how come my list doesn't have clenbuterol on it. The test suspension is listed.

Not on the list because stock is extremely limited and before it runs dry it was pulled from the list. There may be 50 bottles or so remaining and once out there will be no more. Raw material has not been produced since 2013 as it was banned from production overseas. GENETEC had a stockpile since 2013 but that stock is now almost completely dry.

This is day 8 for me....
Mk-677 @ 25mg Ed
RAD-140 @ 30mg Ed
TnT @ 3 ml a week now......
Mk-677 makes me hungry, RAD-140 taken 1hr prior to training ( 10mg ) give me insane pump and the TNT is just started. Smooth pin for sure. No cough, but only 150mg/ml of Tren.
Last Monday in was 233.4 and this morning I was 241.7lbs

Looky what just arrived. Very excited for my first cycle, and I know how ya'll feel about stove-top pics. Honestly... how clean and good the labels looked was a big part of choosing this lab for my first cycle (since lots of canadian UGL's have plenty of vouches...) Something to be said about quality/pride of presentation...
IMG_20190502_134030 2.jpg

Last edited:
Looky what just arrived. Very excited for my first cycle, and I know how ya'll feel about stove-top pics. Honestly... how clean and good the labels looked was a big part of choosing this lab for my first cycle (since lots of canadian UGL's have plenty of vouches...) Something to be said about quality/pride of presentation...
View attachment 1923
And the award for cleanest stove top and best lighting goes to... @Peter Akara
Look at that reflection!