Genetec

Fresh Look
e7o6ee.jpg

2d8jgjd.jpg

New label looks great. I was impressed with the original but have to say the new labels look just as good if not better. Big thumbs up on the products too! I have plans to run genetec all winter, into next spring cut and onwards.

New label looks great. I was impressed with the original but have to say the new labels look just as good if not better. Big thumbs up on the products too! I have plans to run genetec all winter, into next spring cut and onwards.

Appreciate the kind words sir thank you! Hope your summer isnt too smokey! PS love your Avatar pic with respect to your name "pincushion" haha!

Yes indeed they do! Genetec always took precision in labelling and presentation. Crisp, clear and on point! Good to see continued pride taken in the look of their products (y)

Can't post the pic - it keeps saying that the file is too large. Thats strange since its just a single pic from my phone :unsure:
I'm always running into that, some pics no problem other's it say's too big. I've finally figured out how to resize a photo.

How's RAD? I'm intrigued. I've only tried LGD and had mediocre results (no test base).

I honestly prefer to do atleast 3 SARMS at a time (YK11, S23, and LGD 4033). However, adding RAD to the mix honestly makes the whole thing a bit more sweeter, IMO.

I can't say for sure (scientifically) that there is a synergistic effect when they are all put together, but for me it seems to be the case in my own personal experiences.

I honestly prefer to do atleast 3 SARMS at a time (YK11, S23, and LGD 4033). However, adding RAD to the mix honestly makes the whole thing a bit more sweeter, IMO.

I can't say for sure (scientifically) that there is a synergistic effect when they are all put together, but for me it seems to be the case in my own personal experiences.

I only tried LGD solo, so stacking would have been a killer for suppression & on the wallet. I've heard great things about YK11 + S23 but there isn't any human studies as far as I'm aware of yet.

Anyway, sorry for thread hijack!