Genetec

I only tried LGD solo, so stacking would have been a killer for suppression & on the wallet. I've heard great things about YK11 + S23 but there isn't any human studies as far as I'm aware of yet.

Anyway, sorry for thread hijack!

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I'm on TRT dose, so suppression isn't an issue. As for the cost - it was def more expensive when I was using Neobolics, but I find its more do-able with Genetec's prices.

But you're right, if you're not running at least a TRT dose of Test alongside that many SARMS, the possibility of shutdown does exist.

Thought I'd post a pic of a recent Genetec order. T400, NPP, TrenA & Anadrol. Sorry our gas stove top is still not clean enough for pics. :)

For anyone interested, customer service and shipping were excellent. I'll likely post reviews of the products in the future.

Thank you,

OD

Attachments

• GenetecCrop.png
    GenetecCrop.png
    841.7 KB · Views: 95
Thought I'd post a pic of a recent Genetec order. T400, NPP, TrenA & Anadrol. Sorry our gas stove top is still not clean enough for pics. :)

For anyone interested, customer service and shipping were excellent. I'll likely post reviews of the products in the future.

Thank you,

OD
old school 45 pound plate background > stovetop

MENT 50mg
xm6gqp.jpg

11r4xg0.jpg