Future of open forum and LePsyber

Not that it really matters but I have nothing nice to say about the guy....he has zero credibility, the worst sense of humour i've ever encountered, and the only thing he contributes leads to division & war between himself and other members.

That’s horrible I feel bad for him there were some mean things was said. I would not like anyone talk about me like that behind my back that’s why I have not made any comments on this post.

That’s horrible I feel bad for him there were some mean things was said. I would not like anyone talk about me like that behind my back that’s why I have not made any comments on this post.
He orchestrated every reaction and negative comment towards himself.

Reactions: 3ml

We’re simply trying to make the case before Bull to not allow him back.
But you’re right- If I were him I’d be so upset I’d never talk to you guys again, and delete my account

I’ve not been here near as long as a lot of you guys and gals I’ve read some of his posts not all but I can t imagine speaking to any of you guys in that manner if I did I probably delete my own account there’s all good kind people here from what I’ve seen so far I beleave it’s the most peaceful board on the go just don t seem like that shit is something this board needs

I'd say don't let him back. I know that some controversy is good for site traffic but my concern is that sometiimes the extra traffic isnt worth destroying the harmony and dynamics of the site. Some people are just plain toxic and nothing will ever change that. Both HCO and I work with a lady that is exactly that. Turmoil and conflict follow her at the plant regardless of where she works or what team she is on. I would hazard to guess Lepsyber is the same.

All I can say if someone turns the forum into a shit show ...with constant badgering and negativity I will retire and go elsewhere. I really like it here and I don't want every discussion to become unprofessional and unproductive as I will just duck out of it and stop commenting and posting. On the other hand if he can control himself and contribute to discussions then that would be good.

Last edited:
I will chime in again
In 20 years on boards, I have never seen anyone so disruptive, distasteful, derailing, delusional, disrespectful in my life. No one, not even close.
Not my board not my rules, I just don’t even see what is the point of having someone that is just full of turmoil.
He purposely pokes the bear and likes to cry victim.
He’s the kid at school who will keep rubbing boogers on your desk, and back if your head but then cry to the teacher when he gets excluded or punched in the face.

It is no secret there is something seriously wrong with the guy.

Bring him back and I would bet a lot of money it will only be a matter of time until the board is an absolute shit show.
Personally I think if that happens again a lot of
us will just go elsewhere and LePsyber can talk to himself

I am not as experience as @3ml is on forums however I did remember @LePsyber calling me out on one post and inferred I was a moron and an Idiot. The comment he was making was valid even though he used an attacking method to make it. Its unfortunate as I remember responding to his comment and saying that I did not appreciate his insinuations and would not be responding anymore on the thread ... and I didn't. Not sure if the guy can change his approach ... but your the gate keeper @Taureau so it is your call

Not to forget we had quite a few good discussions shut down cause this guy keeps pushing us. I cant help but feel like that was/is his goal. He sees wrong think and does his best to shut it down.

At this point things will stay status quo

I will revisit this again sometime in the future

But please folks follow the code of conduct
Be polite to one another
Debate, argue without going personel
And bring to my attention anyone that attacks others