Future of open forum and LePsyber

Dont forget there have been many instances where he starts with the name calling.
He may not be calling anyone a cocksucker, but likes to generalize with idiots, morons, etc

He started in on me calling me a murderer blowing clouds of covid killing and maiming people
I didn’t even really know of this guy until then
That’s where it started for me
He’s not mentally stable that is for sure

The guy is a bad Apple, I don’t even see how that can be debated.

He lies constantly. He’s unstable. He’s a rude asshole. Now yes I did give it back to him, he got what he deserved though.
I have my doubts he lives in Canada.
Remember he didn't recognize Wawa?

He’s definitely just a weird forum person in general.
just seen his reply to the “red poop” thread and yep, why is he talking about? He makes this weird off topic shit up that’s not even funny lol. Definitely a strange cookie. He doesn’t act his age at all I always picture him as a teenager and then I seen he was a retired cop with grown kids I was like 😳

just seen his reply to the “red poop” thread and yep, why is he talking about? He makes this weird off topic shit up lol. Definitely a strange cookie.

I felt the same way.

if your one of they guys and you post that its funny
if your new and post that or not one of the guys its seen as out of place
he sure needs to work on his judgement as to what is funny and what should or should not be posted

I felt the same way.

if your one of they guys and you post that its funny
if your new and post that or not one of the guys its seen as out of place
he sure needs to work on his judgement as to what is funny and what should or should not be posted
Exactly!

Well it looks like everyone read the poop thread this morning....and light saber is getting all the action outa it!!! Bull shit 🤣🤣 i want answers on the poo...i mean i no light saber and poo are the same topic but....🤣 ...yeh who brings up midgets on a serious talk about poo.....

Well it looks like everyone read the poop thread this morning....and light saber is getting all the action outa it!!! Bull shit 🤣🤣 i want answers on the poo...i mean i no light saber and poo are the same topic but....🤣 ...yeh who brings up midgets on a serious talk about poo.....

Eat beets or drink beet root powder
You will always have red poop

FYI this post was made to get some feedback on allowing him back but in the end I will make the decision.

just seen his reply to the “red poop” thread and yep, why is he talking about? He makes this weird off topic shit up that’s not even funny lol. Definitely a strange cookie. He doesn’t act his age at all I always picture him as a teenager and then I seen he was a retired cop with grown kids I was like 😳

Not only a cop. He was also a business consultant, oilfield worker, astronaut, clinical psychologist, and a sex worker. 🤪