Future of open forum and LePsyber

Taureau

Administrator
I am going to have a long conversation with this guy. and if the conversation goes well he is going to have access once again to all the forums.

And I would hope everyone in this forum will give him a second chance.

I hope everyone can get along and debate ideas and opinions without taking matters to a personal level

thank you

Bull

the day I put any limits on will be the day everyone gets limits put on them
I will not continue to treat one person different then the rest just because some of the rest have an issue with him
if you knew me well you would know faced with a situation like that its the rest that would get the boot and not the person they did not like
I hate any bullying and will not have it on my forum,

I don’t get it but it’s not my board
The guy is an absolute nut Case

no one has been arguing on the board since he got his pee pee slap.

he was the obvious problem it wasn’t bullying.
He’s an absolute train wreck mentally

I almost feel Bull like you are telling us that he can be an annoying asshole, he can name call, start fights with members. But we are not to defend ourselves because it’s called bullying.
I mean come on we aren’t teenagers I don’t think bullying is something that is relevant.

I have been using the ignore option with great success.
But i can see where this is going.
Well, the civil debates were nice while they lasted.
I will just be more selective on what topics i engage in. Dont need to be set up for non sense.

I have been using the ignore option with great success.
But i can see where this is going.
Well, the civil debates were nice while they lasted.
I will just be more selective on what topics i engage in. Dont need to be set up for non sense.

The guy is a bad Apple, I don’t even see how that can be debated.

He lies constantly. He’s unstable. He’s a rude asshole. Now yes I did give it back to him, he got what he deserved though.

I don’t get it but it’s not my board
The guy is an absolute nut Case

no one has been arguing on the board since he got his pee pee slap.

he was the obvious problem it wasn’t bullying.
He’s an absolute train wreck mentally

I almost feel Bull like you are telling us that he can be an annoying asshole, he can name call, start fights with members. But we are not to defend ourselves because it’s called bullying.
I mean come on we aren’t teenagers I don’t think bullying is something that is relevant.

As I mentioned above I will talk to him and based on the conversation I will decide to do this or to not do this

As for annoying you what annoys you may or may not annoy someone else. Annoying someone is not a personal attack it's a difference of opinion and there will always be differences of opinion

As for a personal attacks retaliation does not work. Personal attacks should never be posted in the open they should be taken to personal messages

And if there is an issue and there will be issues we have staff to calm the waters and to intercede when necessary to tell members to take matters to personal messages. Mods are here to see the rules of the forum are followed. And to ensure members follow the code of conduct.

Mods lead by example.

As I mentioned above I will talk to him and based on the conversation I will decide to do this or to not do this

As for annoying you what annoys you may or may not annoy someone else. Annoying someone is not a personal attack it's a difference of opinion and there will always be differences of opinion

As for a personal attacks retaliation does not work. Personal attacks should never be posted in the open they should be taken to personal messages

And if there is an issue and there will be issues we have staff to calm the waters and to intercede when necessary to tell members to take matters to personal messages. Mods are here to see the rules of the forum are followed. And to ensure members follow the code of conduct.

Mods lead by example.

I do agree with what you wrote here Bull.

Would it not be logical to think that he was the problem though? There has been a much better vibe here since his crap was finally stopped

I do agree with what you wrote here Bull.

Would it not be logical to think that he was the problem though? There has been a much better vibe here since his crap was finally stopped

Once again before any thing changes I will talk with him

I cant help but to feel like i have just been threatened with being banned over what was clearly a joke?

As i said, ive had this guy on ignore since i found out it was even an option, so maybe i missed it, but has he ever posted anything about bodybuilding? Other than he hurts from one of his many professions?
When i said long ago he seems like a professional agitator, someone who is paid to push a specific ideology, i wasnt kidding. Now, maybe i am wrong, but when somebody gets that upset about opinions that stray from mainstream ideas it just seems a bit off.
Most social media type platforms have these people. It is a very well funded program. Why would this place be exempt? It is a popular place with many minds to influence.
I am sure it is just the crazy conspiracy nut in me, but i am usually pretty good with this sort of thing.
When this covid shit started, most here thought i was pretty out there with what i thought was coming, yet here we are.... Haha

He’s annoying, he’s a certified troll. It’s not bullying when a troll warrants it. His posts are designed to irritate and get under your skin. A mod can’t intercede when it’s just a post without using profanity or insults. But they are much worse. They are lies posted as facts refuting people randomly with irritable nonsensical complete utter bullshit. These are the worst kind of trolls. I’ve dealt with many of them when I was a mod on other forums and they aren’t easy to deal with so you’re in a tough position. Usually the likes of such are actively involved in dozens of forums participating as if the forum is relivent to their lifestyle and portray themselves knowledgeable with their posts derived from a quick 2 minute google search, when in reality the forums they’re engaged in are nothing but a mere mirage of their fantasies giving them a sense of importance and something to look forward to day after day

He’s annoying, he’s a certified troll. It’s not bullying when a troll warrants it. His posts are designed to irritate and get under your skin. A mod can’t intercede when it’s just a post without using profanity or insults. But they are much worse. They are lies posted as facts refuting people randomly with irritable nonsensical complete utter bullshit. These are the worst kind of trolls. I’ve dealt with many of them when I was a mod on other forums and they aren’t easy to deal with so you’re in a tough position. Usually the likes of such are actively involved in dozens of forums participating as if the forum is relivent to their lifestyle and portray themselves knowledgeable with their posts derived from a quick 2 minute google search, when in reality the forums they’re engaged in are nothing but a mere mirage of their fantasies giving them a sense of importance and something to look forward to day after day
Dont forget there have been many instances where he starts with the name calling.
He may not be calling anyone a cocksucker, but likes to generalize with idiots, morons, etc

This is how I feel but have been unable to eloquently express like you just did
Bravo sir