First cycle - 6 week in

Bumping up to 600, lol.
Just don’t go over 750.
I have a friend who is 5’7” and 260 lbs, shoulder presses 400 lbs for reps (well used to needs a shoulder replacement)
He told me that even he doesn’t need more than 750 mg of test a week. That my skinny ass doesn’t need more than 500 mg, lol.

You would be better off adding another compound for senergy.
Put your test to 300 mg and take 30 mg of dbol,a day, you’ll feel it then.
i just bump up to 600 for the two next pin (a boost) , to see if it will shake something up and the test start to kick in.
i boost my diet like everyone suggested
my workout is maxed out
my rest its 7 to 8.5 hours

that is my first cycle, so i should start to feel at least 1 extra effect, the only thing now i shit more !!

Nothing feels as good as Dbol. I can attest to that. My best feeling cycles were dbol cycles. But, as a newbie taking 500mg test, damn, I'd have gained a lot of water weight already, and would be cranking it at the gym.

Will be interested to see bloods as well. That'll tell the tale.
yep Friday coming, ill get it done and wait for the result.

Hey brother, I’d recommend even trying a push/pull/legs, something similar to that just an upper/lower split may not be enough recovery for growth if that’s what your main goal is. Also look into adding a few cheat meals a week to try and speed up metabolism if you feel you are still not gaining!

i just bump up to 600 for the two next pin (a boost) , to see if it will shake something up and the test start to kick in.
i boost my diet like everyone suggested
my workout is maxed out
my rest its 7 to 8.5 hours

that is my first cycle, so i should start to feel at least 1 extra effect, the only thing now i shit more !!
I myself, could never hammer a body part hard enough for growth training how you do, but we are all individual.
But yeah, you should feel something from the gear.
I’m waiting on your test results. Then we will really know.

I myself, could never hammer a body part hard enough for growth training how you do, but we are all individual.
But yeah, you should feel something from the gear.
I’m waiting on your test results. Then we will really know.
Yeah can’t deny a blood test or HPLC testing lol. Best way to tell if you’re questioning your gear quality!

Blood test IMO. As long as the person who gets the test is legit,
HPLC testing. I’m not too sold on that.
Tomorrow my blood test, I asked the Doc to put the full blood spectrum, including all vitamines, proteine, test, cholesterol, estrogen, androgen. Is there something else i should ask for?

Now tonight its my # 14 pin
my diet as been up to 3100 - 3300 / day cal
still ZERO test effect at all
Im at half +- of the second bottle of test
I added some Citrulline to my pre work out