First cycle - 6 week in

Wow that's great, I'm happy for you, I wish I could see the same here.
I do have a protein shake or two here and there

What lab are your gear?

So far what I can see from everyone feedback, I need to go up 300 and more of calories and another 200 gr and more of protein.

I already took a bulking shake

I'll bump up my diet
3200 cal +
350 protein +

Thanks for your feedback
Its appreciate
My gear is global pharma. 250 mg amps.

It's worth asking though I doubt it's the issue... If you're using vials, are you sure you're getting the correct dosage? How many ML are you injecting at a time? What size syringe are you using/ how much does it fill up?

I dont care if someone eats like shit. For their first cycle at 500/week, they should have some strength gains at least. Weight will depend if they are in a deficit or surplus.
Now for me 500/week is like breathing. Wont notice shit unless i have been completely off for a while

Even if you haven't gained a pound, you SHOULD feel something by now.
-big time painful pumps
-big strength increases
-firmer muscles
-better endurnce while lifting (can do more reps)

If your not feeling any of these I would suspect your gear.

At the same time, with test E, it does take awhile for it to reach full effect, so if you thought it was going to be 100% working within a few weeks it just won't
If you were on a cut and only 500 mg of test a week, you get
Big time painful pumps
Big strength increases
Better endurance?

I want your genetics, lol, mine suck.
I don’t really feel 500 mg of test. I just feel fuller.

I dont care if someone eats like shit. For their first cycle at 500/week, they should have some strength gains at least. Weight will depend if they are in a deficit or surplus.
Now for me 500/week is like breathing. Wont notice shit unless i have been completely off for a while
Same, I find test only very mundane.

i agree with you totally.
* im 54 :)
i take the 2 min rest between set
i warm up with a pre set with lower weight, and pre stretching

i have some VERY good suggestion from some very experience member on here, that is in line with what you are telling me, thank you!
The amount of time between sets is quite insigificiant compared to healing a muscle before training it again.

In my opinion, its counter productive to train a muscle until it is completely healed from the last time you trained it. This time is very indiviudal based and even more so based on how you trained the muscle and how much you trauma you did to it when you trained it.

OGJ hit on the head!! It takes a while to sort out what works for you. I started at 60. Never did AA's before. I'm doing a test cycle right now (625mg). I am gaining solid weight.

At 61, 5'4" weigh in at 164 today. Eating about 3300 calories a day 300+ carbs, 65 fat 225 protein. I do zero cardio train a 5 day split. Started out at 148 on Oct. 20.

Bodyfat is around 15% maybe slightly higher maybe less. I'll burn it up believe me!!

After having done a cut cycle now previously. Keeping my gains low and slow is better for my metabolism.

I have been astonished at the difference rest and food are making.

BTW I have a physical disability. Funnyman knows how to combine foods. He was one of the first guys reached out to me and I have never looked back.

Hang in there. Its not a war it a roller coaster!!

OGJ hit on the head!! It takes a while to sort out what works for you. I started at 60. Never did AA's before. I'm doing a test cycle right now (625mg). I am gaining solid weight.

At 61, 5'4" weigh in at 164 today. Eating about 3300 calories a day 300+ carbs, 65 fat 225 protein. I do zero cardio train a 5 day split. Started out at 148 on Oct. 20.

Bodyfat is around 15% maybe slightly higher maybe less. I'll burn it up believe me!!

After having done a cut cycle now previously. Keeping my gains low and slow is better for my metabolism.

I have been astonished at the difference rest and food are making.

BTW I have a physical disability. Funnyman knows how to combine foods. He was one of the first guys reached out to me and I have never looked back.

Hang in there. Its not a war it a roller coaster!!
hey that is great, it confirm what most everyone's telling me
i need more calories and little bit more protein and carbs

i have very similar goal and approach as you, very helpful.

i did my # 13 pin last night
Instead of doing 1 ml of 250 test E, i did 1.25ml

i already adjust my diet according to all the good feedbacks

keep my finger cross that it will kick in soon !

hey that is great, it confirm what most everyone's telling me
i need more calories and little bit more protein and carbs

i have very similar goal and approach as you, very helpful.

i did my # 13 pin last night
Instead of doing 1 ml of 250 test E, i did 1.25ml

i already adjust my diet according to all the good feedbacks

keep my finger cross that it will kick in soon !
Bumping up to 600, lol.
Just don’t go over 750.
I have a friend who is 5’7” and 260 lbs, shoulder presses 400 lbs for reps (well used to needs a shoulder replacement)
He told me that even he doesn’t need more than 750 mg of test a week. That my skinny ass doesn’t need more than 500 mg, lol.

You would be better off adding another compound for senergy.
Put your test to 300 mg and take 30 mg of dbol,a day, you’ll feel it then.

Bumping up to 600, lol.
Just don’t go over 750.
I have a friend who is 5’7” and 260 lbs, shoulder presses 400 lbs for reps (well used to needs a shoulder replacement)
He told me that even he doesn’t need more than 750 mg of test a week. That my skinny ass doesn’t need more than 500 mg, lol.

You would be better off adding another compound for senergy.
Put your test to 300 mg and take 30 mg of dbol,a day, you’ll feel it then.
Nothing feels as good as Dbol. I can attest to that. My best feeling cycles were dbol cycles. But, as a newbie taking 500mg test, damn, I'd have gained a lot of water weight already, and would be cranking it at the gym.

Will be interested to see bloods as well. That'll tell the tale.

Nothing feels as good as Dbol. I can attest to that. My best feeling cycles were dbol cycles. But, as a newbie taking 500mg test, damn, I'd have gained a lot of water weight already, and would be cranking it at the gym.

Will be interested to see bloods as well. That'll tell the tale.
Me personally I find a test only really lame. I don’t really feel different running 500 mg or 125 mg.

Me personally I find a test only really lame. I don’t really feel different running 500 mg or 125 mg.
That's so odd, but I'm a high responder. If I were to up my dose to 150mg/wk I'd gain 10-15lbs in 6 weeks no prob. I may run some primo down the road, when life is less complicated.

That's so odd, but I'm a high responder. If I were to up my dose to 150mg/wk I'd gain 10-15lbs in 6 weeks no prob. I may run some primo down the road, when life is less complicated.
I would only gain that kinda weight if I had time off and shrank,
Mind you I don’t bloat on dbol either.
I just find I don’t get a kick from test. Now if I add on tren, or dbol sure.
I’ll feel a bit better on a higher dose, but I don’t get a, fuck I’m on gear, feeling.
Mind you I think I may attribute the fuller muscles to my harder training. Could be the gear, lol,