Finally got my appointment

Had my appointment the other day. Got prescribed Androgel and got some tadalafil too. The doc says we may end up with injections but wants to try the gel first. My benefits covered the Androgel but not the tadalafil. My they are expensive right up there with the migraine meds that HCO takes but at least hers are covered. Did get 4 of the tadalafil to compare them to underground stuff. He also had me get some blood work for a baseline. My test levels are even lower now then they were in may when i had my GP check them. My next appointment and blood work is 3 months from now. I had kicked around the idea of running a 6-8 week prop run during this time but HCO thinks I should just let it run its course. I will in the last few weeks before my next blood work start skipping days on the Gel so that the numbers wont be as good. I want to move on to the injectables if at all possible.

Last edited:
Pure speculation on my part but the Androgel won’t do much for your numbers though you will get a little boost in the beginning. The daily rub down gets old quick as well and if HCO’s voice starts to deepen you’ll know why.

Pure speculation on my part but the Androgel won’t do much for your numbers though you will get a little boost in the beginning. The daily rub down gets old quick as well and if HCO’s voice starts to deepen you’ll know why.

Well then her voice would match her stash........KIDDING :-D

Very lucky. The cost of them is a rip off.
I was actually shocked what they charge for boner pills.. 4 pills well over 60 bucks. HCO's migraine meds are about 18 bucks a pill give or take a bit. At least hers are covered. They are needed.

I was actually shocked what they charge for boner pills.. 4 pills well over 60 bucks. HCO's migraine meds are about 18 bucks a pill give or take a bit. At least hers are covered. They are needed.
Christ I remember a few years ago my wife got some migraine pills, they were $100.00 for 4 pills! Not a word of a lie, we couldn’t believe it. And of course being self employed we never had coverage.

I believe she gets the generic but I might be wrong on that., Just a few years back they were 20 bucks a piece but have came down a bit recently

Man i must have got lucky. My doctor gave me a prescription for 200mg/week while i was on UGL test! I was using 250mg per week of teat cyp and in normal range. She wrote me the script.

Man i must have got lucky. My doctor gave me a prescription for 200mg/week while i was on UGL test! I was using 250mg per week of teat cyp and in normal range. She wrote me the script.

nice, from what I have read on here and other sites like it most go though Androjel first