Finally got my appointment

musclememory

Independently Impoverished
I've been waiting, since the beginning of May, to hear from my endo with a date for my first appointment. Heard today. I have an appointment the end of Nov. I was getting tired of waiting and was about to call them and find out how long it was going to be. If they had of said some time in the distant future I would have told them No thanks and just did it myself. Hopefully he will be decent and not fuck around with creams. I guess time will tell. And here I was today checking out what gear I had on hand and what I would need to order for a run. I would only have to get some estro control as I have enough suspension and prop on hand to do a run. Ahh well another time I guess.

The shoulder is doing ok. I wont say it is 100% or if it will ever be 100% again. For everyday stuff it is fine and works well and pain wise it is largely 100% gone. When I try to do overhead type exercises it is def stiff and doesn't want to straighten out as well as the other arm can doing the same thing. Getting under a bar to back squat has been an issue for years because of tight shoulders, but I could do it, now it appears its impossible. Not sure if I will ever be able to back squat again with a regular bar.

I've been waiting, since the beginning of May, to hear from my endo with a date for my first appointment. Heard today. I have an appointment the end of Nov. I was getting tired of waiting and was about to call them and find out how long it was going to be. If they had of said some time in the distant future I would have told them No thanks and just did it myself. Hopefully he will be decent and not fuck around with creams. I guess time will tell. And here I was today checking out what gear I had on hand and what I would need to order for a run. I would only have to get some estro control as I have enough suspension and prop on hand to do a run. Ahh well another time I guess.

God I got so lucky with this. Dr. Gave me test on my word without an initial blood test.

I may need to blow him next time I see him.

Finally got an endocrinologist appointment 2 weeks ago. It was a woman. She didn't seem very on board. She said bioavailable test tests are inaccurate so she would bother checking free test! She said if I'm low she would try HCG to get my body going naturally and that there is no clomid made in Canada for script anymore. What a waste.

Finally got an endocrinologist appointment 2 weeks ago. It was a woman. She didn't seem very on board. She said bioavailable test tests are inaccurate so she would bother checking free test! She said if I'm low she would try HCG to get my body going naturally and that there is no clomid made in Canada for script anymore. What a waste.

Just show her your flaccid dick ??

I’ve been thinking of getting one for dead’s.

I need one for the weights with the small holes. I don’t have Olympic plates and I have 600 lbs of weight. It fits everything else I have but can’t find a hex bar like that. I may have to make one, but I don’t have an arc welder. Just a little light duty wire welder.

How are you feeling with low test.

What kind of symptoms do you have?

This is the second time being off...with hcg and feeling a shitty.

How are you feeling with low test.

What kind of symptoms do you have?

This is the second time being off...with hcg and feeling a shitty.

My key low T symptoms were low energy (wanted afternoon naps and never napped my whole life), mood was blah, and joints ached and got unusually sore after any exercise including yard work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk