Dracorex,,, Solid AF

It's just like anything else in our community.
I see what you're saying.

Mostguys love Test E.
I get PIP.
Even from the best labs that Canada has to offer... PIP.

Some things just dont agree with certain people.

Some guys complain about DHB, no problems here

I’m exactly the same when it comes to test e. Never tried dhb but I’ve heard it can pack quite a bite.

Just received my first order of Drac last week , service /rep was beyond good, great looking stuff. First inj Deca/ test smooth as silk

I’m exactly the same when it comes to test e. Never tried dhb but I’ve heard it can pack quite a bite.

Really not bad
Hit quad for second time.
Very minor PIP for 2 days.

Fucked up my left delt quite nicely.
I think I pinned too high, fucked with my nerves a bit, feels like my left arm has the flu lol.. while the rest of my body is fine.

Feels better today though

It's just like anything else in our community.
I see what you're saying.

Mostguys love Test E.
I get PIP.
Even from the best labs that Canada has to offer... PIP.

Some things just dont agree with certain people.

Some guys complain about DHB, no problems here
A little PIP isn’t a bad thing. Normal in a lot of cases. Some of my SUST shots zero pip other ones I get a little bit of pip for a day I want to do test suspension badly I’m looking forward to that pain

A little PIP isn’t a bad thing. Normal in a lot of cases. Some of my SUST shots zero pip other ones I get a little bit of pip for a day I want to do test suspension badly I’m looking forward to that pain
Oops..I also wanted to chime in on Dracorex..the guys a gentleman...he said tomorrow I’ll get a tracking number I’m sure I will too and hell, I can’t wait to amp my cycle up to where it should have been but I amature houred my first buy.......didn’t get nearly enough sust

Never had a need to test it there gear works I’ve seen silant76 blood work when he was running dracorex and the blood work spoke for it self
I know it’s bomb got lots of good reviews from good ppl I’m just jumping on the primo soon I’m always scared it could be Deca and I’m on finasteride so u know how that goes...........