Dracorex,,, Solid AF

Alright bro I won’t bring this up again I trust you
If you can't tell the difference between Deca and Primo, I would be surprised as they are two completely difference animals. Primo is going to send your free test sky high. Not to mention, for most deca has a negative impact on desire and ability while Primo increases desire and ability.
Further, You are going to grow or should add on a lot of size with deca and Primo will be much more subtle. The easiest way to know is with blood tests but I can't imagine the person behind this brand selling nandrolone as Primo.

If you can't tell the difference between Deca and Primo, I would be surprised as they are two completely difference animals. Primo is going to send your free test sky high. Not to mention, for most deca has a negative impact on desire and ability while Primo increases desire and ability.
Further, You are going to grow or should add on a lot of size with deca and Primo will be much more subtle. The easiest way to know is with blood tests but I can't imagine the person behind this brand selling nandrolone as Primo.
Have you done bloods on primo to see if it increases free test?
I wish I had now, I only did blood work on trt doses.

I’ve never ran either

And also it’s not that “I won’t be able to tell the difference” the point is I’m buying primo and I’m not Intreated in even doing one ml of deca that’s why I asked but now I know foraure dracorex is spot on with they’re compounds so it’s no issue at all the primo is primo

Yes, because I take such a low dose of Primo (100-150 mg) it took months but my free test way beyond the normal range with my normal test in the middle to high range. I slowly noticed it keep going up and up every few months.
So primo actually makes testosterone work better your saying?

Yes, because I take such a low dose of Primo (100-150 mg) it took months but my free test way beyond the normal range with my normal test in the middle to high range. I slowly noticed it keep going up and up every few months.
Well fuck this than I’m doing g my first shot of primo today hahahaha

I didn’t know this at all

Labs prove their legitimacy with products like tren mast primo proviron tbol... anyone can make test and deca

so if all that stuff is good your in good hands for primo !

Last edited:
Well fuck this than I’m doing g my first shot of primo today hahahaha
everyone responds different to different compounds but health is most important to me so I take 1-2 IU of scrip HGH, 100 mg or TRT and 100-150 mg of Primo a week. DId it for a year and my test was in normal parameters and my free test was off the charts. All other health markers are good. If you look up the BP thread, you can see my blood pressure. I am taking a break from Primo for a while but will run it again for 6-12 months at 100 mg per week.
Anyone who says you can't grow on low doses is wrong. I went from 210-215 to 235-240 approx in 21/2 years. I lose flexibility when I gain too much weight. It sounds like a cliche but I blast with food - if I want to gain weight and muscle I eat 250-500 more calories a day. If I want to lose some size, I cut my calories. Carb cycle to keep reasonably lean I'm not a kid anymore and I don't care if I have a 6 pack.
A lot of the size I put on is from going from 4 to 6 meals a day and increasing my protein, I never eat high carbs or I would be over 250 lbs. A high carb day for me would be 180.

During that time I did a month of deca to help injuries but mostly TRT, max 3 IU scrip HGH - average 2, and 6 months on and off with Primo at 100-150 mg per week. I did do Primo for a year straight in low doses to start and watched my free test skyrocket. I love the stuff, it kicks my sex drive up, I'm more vascular, and it helps with some nagging injuries. Not as much as Deca but it helps.

If I blasted like some of the guys do here, I would need all new clothes.

everyone responds different to different compounds but health is most important to me so I take 1-2 IU of scrip HGH, 100 mg or TRT and 100-150 mg of Primo a week. DId it for a year and my test was in normal parameters and my free test was off the charts. All other health markers are good. If you look up the BP thread, you can see my blood pressure. I am taking a break from Primo for a while but will run it again for 6-12 months at 100 mg per week.
Anyone who says you can't grow on low doses is wrong. I went from 210-215 to 235-240 approx in 21/2 years. I lose flexibility when I gain too much weight. It sounds like a cliche but I blast with food - if I want to gain weight and muscle I eat 250-500 more calories a day. If I want to lose some size, I cut my calories. Carb cycle to keep reasonably lean I'm not a kid anymore and I don't care if I have a 6 pack.
A lot of the size I put on is from going from 4 to 6 meals a day and increasing my protein, I never eat high carbs or I would be over 250 lbs. A high carb day for me would be 180.

During that time I did a month of deca to help injuries but mostly TRT, max 3 IU scrip HGH - average 2, and 6 months on and off with Primo at 100-150 mg per week. I did do Primo for a year straight in low doses to start and watched my free test skyrocket. I love the stuff, it kicks my sex drive up, I'm more vascular, and it helps with some nagging injuries. Not as much as Deca but it helps.

Agreed anyone who sais u can’t grow on a low dose is out to lunch it’s about calorie intake definatley

Agreed anyone who sais u can’t grow on a low dose is out to lunch it’s about calorie intake definatley

Alright cool I’m just gonna add primo in now cus I’m gonna be cruising right away I’ll just do 150 primo to make it a bit better

How does this sound to you after my cruise d

and I’ll be blasting it FYI 🤣🤣🤣