Dracorex Lab Reviews

I haven't been to the boards in a long time.
I waited to leave a review for this once I could really compare with other products I've tried.
I've used Dracorex Test C for about 8 months after switching from another brand. I do self-prescribed TRT regiment of 75mg twice a week.
It's the sweet spot for me after a lot of trial and error waiting weeks with other dose amounts.
Dracorex feels properly dosed and it's helped my depression, energy levels and lethargy. I struggled a lot over the years.
I'd be tired around lunch and naps made me feel worse. Even workouts made me feel terrible afterwards.

I guess it really was my test levels dropping a lot since I turned 30 and just got worse as I approach 40 which caused me so many issues.
I feel rejuvenated. Sleep is way better. Anxiety is heavily reduced. I don't have insomnia anymore. I don't really need naps during the day.
Even a lot of my soreness and pains have diminished in joints and such in my knees and hips. Used to be terrible.
(Maybe someone who's better versed in all this can explain to me why it reduced soreness but I'll gladly take it.) I also still get zero PIP.
Dark depressive days are far and few. Hard to remember how awful I felt back then. I don't ever want to go back.
I know “test” is “test” in the end but a product being properly dosed makes the world of difference when you need it to achieve homeostasis with mind and body.
Will definitely use again in the future.
That is awesome, thank you for sharing that. I’m driving myself crazy contemplating my own TRT. I refuse to go to a doctor for this, numerous bad experiences. I just want to be my old self but it’s getting harder all the time. The idea of being always on and then losing your source scares the hell out of me. Once feeling better the idea of going backwards would be devastating. This really is weighing on me so it’s good to hear your success story.

That is awesome, thank you for sharing that. I’m driving myself crazy contemplating my own TRT. I refuse to go to a doctor for this, numerous bad experiences. I just want to be my old self but it’s getting harder all the time. The idea of being always on and then losing your source scares the hell out of me. Once feeling better the idea of going backwards would be devastating. This really is weighing on me so it’s good to hear your success story.
Dracorex test is excellent bro what it’s says on the label is what you get

Right there with you @Musclemaker ! Considering self prescribed trt for all the typical symptoms . The medical system in Canada makes it near impossible to do it legit . Hanging around here to gain some more knowledge from people in how to proceed. Lots of very useful info here.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Right there with you @Musclemaker ! Considering self prescribed trt for all the typical symptoms . The medical system in Canada makes it near impossible to do it legit . Hanging around here to gain some more knowledge from people in how to proceed. Lots of very useful info here.

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
Agree. Good board, good info. Been reading lots since I don’t have to go back to work until Jan.3 lol

Ok, I don’t do a lot of reviews cause I don’t really care to. But I got some of the “Intense” product. Gave my training partner a shot and we went to do legs. About half way through, he is pacing around and says to me, eyes WIDE “this is the shit you take on meet day!!!” He has tried halo and methyl tren on meet days, but this stuff is the go to from now on. So if you guys are looking for a product with kick, this is the one.
Get this stuff up in you, it looks like a bottle of death, but it works!!!!

A late review for Dracorex…I put in an order a few months back and was accidentally send the wrong ester of test. I contacted the rep with some photos and I was immediately send out the proper items I ordered. It was nice to see the mistake corrected without any questions asked. Shipping was prompt and the gear is g2g! Will be ordering some of the monster 20ml vials again!

I started Draco about 16 days ago coming from Syn. I switched because I lost access to my rep with Syn.
Im taking
Sustanon 250 @750/week
Npp @400/week
Tren Ace@400/week
Night sweats started yesterday and also first time ive ever had tren cough was yesterday wasnt nearly as bad as i thought it would be. I like Draco and can say I am impressed with the quality and low prices they offer. as another member here mentioned the Npp is dosed at 100 per ml really wish this was more like 150 to = less pinning for me.

I also wanted to do as promised. I’ve been using the Test-E I’ve received from Dracorex and I’ve been very happy to say the least. The product is smooth with absolutely no pain and I have to say it’s doing exactly what it should. I can say it’s dosed very accurate. Again I’d like to thank them for assisting me. SaltyDawg

Ok, I don’t do a lot of reviews cause I don’t really care to. But I got some of the “Intense” product. Gave my training partner a shot and we went to do legs. About half way through, he is pacing around and says to me, eyes WIDE “this is the shit you take on meet day!!!” He has tried halo and methyl tren on meet days, but this stuff is the go to from now on. So if you guys are looking for a product with kick, this is the one.
Get this stuff up in you, it looks like a bottle of death, but it works!!!!
I have a couple of vials of intense sitting around tempted to Crack it open but I need to get consistent again with these restrictions coming and going I am having a Hella hard time getting back on track

I had a package arrive today. Some for me, well most for me...hee hee....and 1 vial for HCO. She is getting a little NPP. She used it once before and really liked it. My order is some Prop, test C, and Deca. The Sust was an extra tossed in. Thank you so much good sir, I will use it for sure. Its been a while since I have ran Sust. What can I say about the service this lab supplies. I order this on Saturday. It was put in the mail on Monday and its here Tuesday. Very professionally packaged. I have used this lab pretty consistently since its inception. Having only used one other lab in that time (which is also a great lab but not the topic of this review). Dracorex has never failed to meet my expectations. In customer service, and quality of product they are exceptional. BTW the obligatory Stove shot

20220202_reSize_121321.jpg

Okay sorry my e-mail is XXxX. i was wondering if you can help me

Last edited by a moderator: