Dracorex Lab Reviews

For all the BIG JUG lovers lol

also - Intense PWO is a mix of 50mg DBOL + 50mg Anadrol + 25mg test base. This was a freebie so I'll be trying it in the next month or so when my bulk is getting started. Thank you for the goodies sir and Merry Christmas!
Did you end up trying Intense PWO?

Been looking at it and was wondering if its a good replacement to actual PWO supplements. Those always leave me too jittery and disrupt my sleep cycle

Did you end up trying Intense PWO?

Been looking at it and was wondering if its a good replacement to actual PWO supplements. Those always leave me too jittery and disrupt my sleep cycle
Dude I tried the intense
A while back and yes yes yes shit Rocks pre workout.
Just wanting for the hire confirmation at this new mine location I’m going to order a fresh batch and have an other go at it. Can’t wait.

I just started using this lab, great communication! Shipping was very quick I was shocked to be honest, test 400 was very smooth an painless, orals just dissolve in your mouth. Can't really touch on results yet to early too tell but overall happy with everything so far!
ur in good hands with this lab. best smooth injections.

I just started using this lab, great communication! Shipping was very quick I was shocked to be honest, test 400 was very smooth a painless, orals just dissolve in your mouth. Can't really touch on results yet to early too tell but overall happy with everything so far!
You’re in good hands.