Dracorex Lab Reviews

For all the BIG JUG lovers lol

also - Intense PWO is a mix of 50mg DBOL + 50mg Anadrol + 25mg test base. This was a freebie so I'll be trying it in the next month or so when my bulk is getting started. Thank you for the goodies sir and Merry Christmas!
Did you end up trying Intense PWO?

Been looking at it and was wondering if its a good replacement to actual PWO supplements. Those always leave me too jittery and disrupt my sleep cycle

Did you end up trying Intense PWO?

Been looking at it and was wondering if its a good replacement to actual PWO supplements. Those always leave me too jittery and disrupt my sleep cycle
Dude I tried the intense
A while back and yes yes yes shit Rocks pre workout.
Just wanting for the hire confirmation at this new mine location I’m going to order a fresh batch and have an other go at it. Can’t wait.

I just started using this lab, great communication! Shipping was very quick I was shocked to be honest, test 400 was very smooth an painless, orals just dissolve in your mouth. Can't really touch on results yet to early too tell but overall happy with everything so far!
ur in good hands with this lab. best smooth injections.

I just started using this lab, great communication! Shipping was very quick I was shocked to be honest, test 400 was very smooth a painless, orals just dissolve in your mouth. Can't really touch on results yet to early too tell but overall happy with everything so far!
You’re in good hands.

I just started using this lab, great communication! Shipping was very quick I was shocked to be honest, test 400 was very smooth an painless, orals just dissolve in your mouth. Can't really touch on results yet to early too tell but overall happy with everything so far!

Can anyone chime in and let me know if the dracorex var tabs will absorb sublingually?

Can anyone chime in and let me know if the dracorex var tabs will absorb sublingually?
why would you want to absorb them sublingually? Is there are a particular reason - it is not necessary albeit it is an option and if you think you are saving your organs - you are not. You skip the first by pass through the liver and not much else with Sub. The benefits are small compared to the negatives IMO.

thanks,
GR

Oh man… this intense stuff sounds insane…. I wish! Lucky fuckers 😂 dbol alone at 20 mg pre workout kicked me into Rambo mode. I can’t imagine what this shit would do

Pretty much anything that melts in your mouth will absorb SQ. Obviously it's not too cool if that thing takes a very long time to melt but anything you can crush into a powder will work. I am fairly certain these would.

why would you want to absorb them sublingually? Is there are a particular reason - it is not necessary albeit it is an option and if you think you are saving your organs - you are not. You skip the first by pass through the liver and not much else with Sub. The benefits are small compared to the negatives IMO.

thanks,
GR

I believe there are both positives and negatives and some of each can be both depending on ur pov. Some of the things below refer to a lot of meds in general, some to AAS orals and all are massively over simplified

Positives
Avoids the First Pass and gut. - Pretty big deal, first pass along with digestive juices does a lot of damage to the integrity of the compound as a whole which dilutes efficacy and has all manner of effects downhill from that point, among them these three:

Higher concentration of the complete compound
Complete compound remains present longer
WAY higher peak plasma level 15- 20X!

Those three plus Faster Onset, Faster Exit. and all the other factors combined result in a considerable drop in liver stress compared to normal oral ingestion especially if you limit use to pre workout only. Efficacy also gets a fair bump (partly) because of the higher percentage concentration of the complete compound. It's another one of the Area Under the Curve things, again the important distinction being the word "complete".

Neurological Drive. This is where that higher peak level really pays off. It spikes in a similar manner to the plasma level. Doesn't lead directly to muscle growth but it does lead to strength which can lead to growth.

Negatives and things to consider.

I like to look for the next week link before it bites me. You have to wonder what else that massive spike is potentially harming.

If Var is primarily metabolized by the kidneys and we have taken a load off the liver it would seem prudent to pay fair attention to anything you can do to support Kidney health.

The first other two that come to mind - Lipid Levels? DHT related issues?

Really every single thing we know about trying to do this as healthily as possible.

Final thought probably should have been mentioned earlier. I know that "15-20X" number might be hard to swallow but if you can at least buy into some multiple you really should consider going with a much lower dose than you would with a GI oral. I don't have any studied human numbers for specific AAS but if it's even10X you surely are asking for trouble at some point.

Now realizing this is the review thread and I try not to mess around in those cause I feel they should stay on track, I hope this is an acceptable lil tangent, if requested I'll gladly move it to a new thread

Pretty much anything that melts in your mouth will absorb SQ. Obviously it's not too cool if that thing takes a very long time to melt but anything you can crush into a powder will work. I am fairly certain these would.

I believe there are both positives and negatives and some of each can be both depending on ur pov. Some of the things below refer to a lot of meds in general, some to AAS orals and all are massively over simplified

Positives
Avoids the First Pass and gut. - Pretty big deal, first pass along with digestive juices does a lot of damage to the integrity of the compound as a whole which dilutes efficacy and has all manner of effects downhill from that point, among them these three:

Higher concentration of the complete compound
Complete compound remains present longer
WAY higher peak plasma level 15- 20X!

Those three plus Faster Onset, Faster Exit.
and all the other factors combined result in a considerable drop in liver stress compared to normal oral ingestion especially if you limit use to pre workout only. Efficacy also gets a fair bump (partly) because of the higher percentage concentration of the complete compound. It's another one of the Area Under the Curve things, again the important distinction being the word "complete".

Neurological Drive. This is where that higher peak level really pays off. It spikes in a similar manner to the plasma level. Doesn't lead directly to muscle growth but it does lead to strength which can lead to growth.

Negatives and things to consider.

I like to look for the next week link before it bites me. You have to wonder what else that massive spike is potentially harming.

If Var is primarily metabolized by the kidneys and we have taken a load off the liver it would seem prudent to pay fair attention to anything you can do to support Kidney health.

The first other two that come to mind - Lipid Levels? DHT related issues?

Really every single thing we know about trying to do this as healthily as possible.

Final thought probably should have been mentioned earlier. I know that "15-20X" number might be hard to swallow but if you can at least buy into some multiple you really should consider going with a much lower dose than you would with a GI oral. I don't have any studied human numbers for specific AAS but if it's even10X you surely are asking for trouble at some point.

Now realizing this is the review thread and I try not to mess around in those cause I feel they should stay on track, I hope this is an acceptable lil tangent, if requested I'll gladly move it to a new thread
Hi @gondar1 - I am aware of the benefits of sublingual use when you need an immediate release. Some B-12 sublingual claim to be better than injectable which I think is wrong. (not the same thing we are talking about). Is the info above a copy and paste or your opinion? No disrespect - you are aware I read and pay attention to what you write because you have experience and intelligent. If it came from a cut and paste - I find some of the facts hard to fathom. Sub-L 15/20 times faster - wonder who tested both on a decent group of people and came to this conclusion?

The concept of injectable orals being easier on the liver/kidneys vs oral because it skips the first by-pass again I think is wrong. Your body still has to remove the compound from your body and is not any easier on the body. Sub-L vs. oral ingestion - same concept in my mind albeit I see the benefits if you want it to kick in quicker. I agree you will get a higher concentration quicker which is why they make melatonin and other supplements in a form that dissolve under your tongue and are in a form that can easily be absorbed.
From a safety standpoint - sublingual, injectable, standard oral use of Oxandrolone or other 'softer' orals send my liver enzymes through the roof even if the compound is supposed to be primarily metabolized by the kidneys. My kidney function remains unchanged with injectable or oral Oxandrolone albeit I was using a dosage a woman would use. I can't imagine what they would have looked like if I used a standard dosage. I don't use orals at all for this reason. Whatever one I use inpacts my lipids and liver. I am getting off track - apologies, but I recall a gent (not you) saying injectable orals were safe like standard injectables.

It states above complete compound remains longer but it has a faster exit. I don't follow that concept and maybe I am misreading it. How can it remain longer but leave the system faster? Does that state the effects last longer even though the compound has been removed?

To be clear - this is not a disagreement, this is a discussion as there are few I respect more than @gondar1. I only did a quick read and can't state anything for 100% fact because I haven't read studies with enough people / double blind to prove what is claimed.

Appreciate the info.

I don’t disagree with ether of you but when it comes right down to it it’s the same shit going into your body whatever way your choice to administer it if there is any difference, I think it would be marginal !

Hi @gondar1 - I am aware of the benefits of sublingual use when you need an immediate release. Some B-12 sublingual claim to be better than injectable which I think is wrong. (not the same thing we are talking about). Is the info above a copy and paste or your opinion? No disrespect - you are aware I read and pay attention to what you write because you have experience and intelligent. If it came from a cut and paste - I find some of the facts hard to fathom. Sub-L 15/20 times faster - wonder who tested both on a decent group of people and came to this conclusion?

The concept of injectable orals being easier on the liver/kidneys vs oral because it skips the first by-pass again I think is wrong. Your body still has to remove the compound from your body and is not any easier on the body. Sub-L vs. oral ingestion - same concept in my mind albeit I see the benefits if you want it to kick in quicker. I agree you will get a higher concentration quicker which is why they make melatonin and other supplements in a form that dissolve under your tongue and are in a form that can easily be absorbed.
From a safety standpoint - sublingual, injectable, standard oral use of Oxandrolone or other 'softer' orals send my liver enzymes through the roof even if the compound is supposed to be primarily metabolized by the kidneys. My kidney function remains unchanged with injectable or oral Oxandrolone albeit I was using a dosage a woman would use. I can't imagine what they would have looked like if I used a standard dosage. I don't use orals at all for this reason. Whatever one I use inpacts my lipids and liver. I am getting off track - apologies, but I recall a gent (not you) saying injectable orals were safe like standard injectables.

It states above complete compound remains longer but it has a faster exit. I don't follow that concept and maybe I am misreading it. How can it remain longer but leave the system faster? Does that state the effects last longer even though the compound has been removed?

To be clear - this is not a disagreement, this is a discussion as there are few I respect more than @gondar1. I only did a quick read and can't state anything for 100% fact because I haven't read studies with enough people / double blind to prove what is claimed.

Appreciate the info.
Hey Bud,
I share the same respect for you, I don't foresee us ever having a problem there, especially as we both can be so gosh darn polite and cordial about expressing that.
No cut and paste, that's all me. A lot of the info is derived from actual live spoken words from industry experts, picture something like a sales pitch/lecture. Most every point can be made to be so complex that it takes chapters to just touch on the basics one step deeper than what I did here. I'm not nearly capable of that unfortunately. Luckily the people I speak of were able dumb it down enough for me to retain some of the basic points. Some of it may be out of date/disproven by now too.

I started with "I believe..." but I should have made more effort to emphasize that the whole post should be under the "IMO" or "as I understand it" umbrella, thought I had it covered but it took me a long time to write due to constant editing down and in home distractions.

I guess I should have gone more into the In and Out Faster thing too. As I said I'm not capable of writing the extended explanations but a lot of the faster thing has to do with the consideration of how the word "complete" comes into play there, if you remove the word complete then the statement is no longer true with regard to the exit. For example partially "broken" structures and metabolites can hang around for a long time and several factors like that affect things like receptor affinity, residence time and half life.

As mentioned I'd like to avoid a big derail (too late already, honestly sorry) so give me a couple of days and I will see if I can find some modern, easily digestible info either supporting or contradicting what I've said. There must be a ton of better explanations' out there by now. Then I'll start a new thread using these posts to start.

Hey Bud,
I share the same respect for you, I don't foresee us ever having a problem there, especially as we both can be so gosh darn polite and cordial about expressing that.
No cut and paste, that's all me. A lot of the info is derived from actual live spoken words from industry experts, picture something like a sales pitch/lecture. Most every point can be made to be so complex that it takes chapters to just touch on the basics one step deeper than what I did here. I'm not nearly capable of that unfortunately. Luckily the people I speak of were able dumb it down enough for me to retain some of the basic points. Some of it may be out of date/disproven by now too.

I started with "I believe..." but I should have made more effort to emphasize that the whole post should be under the "IMO" or "as I understand it" umbrella, thought I had it covered but it took me a long time to write due to constant editing down and in home distractions.

I guess I should have gone more into the In and Out Faster thing too. As I said I'm not capable of writing the extended explanations but a lot of the faster thing has to do with the consideration of how the word "complete" comes into play there, if you remove the word complete then the statement is no longer true with regard to the exit. For example partially "broken" structures and metabolites can hang around for a long time and several factors like that affect things like receptor affinity, residence time and half life.

As mentioned I'd like to avoid a big derail (too late already, honestly sorry) so give me a couple of days and I will see if I can find some modern, easily digestible info either supporting or contradicting what I've said. There must be a ton of better explanations' out there by now. Then I'll start a new thread using these posts to start.

@gondar1 and @Goldenrod this discussion does indeed warrant its own thread

that way folks can find it easier. stuck in a review thread a lot of folks might never see this information

so could one or both of you start a thread and add the relevant posts made here to that thread

thank you both omg for all your contributions to this forum