Dracorex Lab Reviews

Love all the dracorex products, great lab. Purchasing some test e 400mg this week, I have previously used the test e 250 and love it so hoping for the same great product in their test e 400. Anyone try the test e 400 and if so how was the pip?
I have used the 30ml Dracorex test E 400, Worked very, very good...very satisfied. I will be needing some more real soon.....almost finished, You will not be dissapointed

Quick review on the Drac prework out Intense, based on my experience. Used it twice last week. Both times in the evening. Holy cow man the stuff works. I didn't find my strength was any more but I could go harder, longer. More drop sets. Pushing past failure. The chest pumps were a lil too intense so I had to stop doing banded chest flys and switch to dumbbell press. Definitely a product that works. Downfall for me, I had trouble staying asleep both times. I may try it in the morning next time, maybe the tren base will have worn off by then. But 10 on 10 product in my opinion. Potent.

LOLOL, not for the wek??? Damn, im out.....

Product looks good. Unfortunately No tren for me...I did not see it on my list.....Thats a solid kicker in the ass for certain...

Reactions: HGL
Is that a home gym? Post up some pics on the gym thread if you could, i am building a decent one and almost completed now, im always looking for new ideas.

Reactions: HGL
Don t believe they carry it I could be wrong
They do, at least as of recently.

I’ve had good results with their test and other aas, but HGH is an expensive trial if it works or not… I’m wanting it to recover from surgery, so looking for good quality.

Hoping there’s a few reviewers!

I grabbed a couple of the spray T3 with my last order, I was skeptical about spray (instead of tabs) but decided to give it a go. Turns out I love this stuff! And as someone mentioned above, the taste is pretty good!

Hello C.B. This isn’t much of a review yet but something needs to be said. First I have to say a big Thank You to Dracorex Pharma. I have had an issue with another lab with pain and infection swelling I spoke to Taureau seeking his advice in which he gladly gave me and I followed his advice and tossed the gear. Taureau asked if I’d like his assistance and reach out to said lab which I won’t mention I don’t wish to start drama. Which I declined his offer as I lost faith. So a couple of days later Dracorex had covered replacements for all the vials I had to throw out this was not their problem or their order. I would like to say you don’t see gestures like this now a days with people offering help. So Thank You Very Much Dracorex. When I start using their products I’ll give a proper review. SaltyDawg

I have used Dracorex for Cypionate 250, Finasteride, MT2, Anavar & Mk 677 over the past 9 months.
My experience & results with the products were in line with how they should work( i took them all separately not stacked) and I had no issues with any of them.
Excellent service

I haven't been to the boards in a long time.
I waited to leave a review for this once I could really compare with other products I've tried.
I've used Dracorex Test C for about 8 months after switching from another brand. I do self-prescribed TRT regiment of 75mg twice a week.
It's the sweet spot for me after a lot of trial and error waiting weeks with other dose amounts.
Dracorex feels properly dosed and it's helped my depression, energy levels and lethargy. I struggled a lot over the years.
I'd be tired around lunch and naps made me feel worse. Even workouts made me feel terrible afterwards.

I guess it really was my test levels dropping a lot since I turned 30 and just got worse as I approach 40 which caused me so many issues.
I feel rejuvenated. Sleep is way better. Anxiety is heavily reduced. I don't have insomnia anymore. I don't really need naps during the day.
Even a lot of my soreness and pains have diminished in joints and such in my knees and hips. Used to be terrible.
(Maybe someone who's better versed in all this can explain to me why it reduced soreness but I'll gladly take it.) I also still get zero PIP.
Dark depressive days are far and few. Hard to remember how awful I felt back then. I don't ever want to go back.
I know “test” is “test” in the end but a product being properly dosed makes the world of difference when you need it to achieve homeostasis with mind and body.
Will definitely use again in the future.

Last edited: