Dracorex Lab Reviews

How does dracorex compare to Teragon ?
I've never tried Teragon.
But I have used most top labs... dracorex is GTG. All the blood work I ever got on their products looked as it should.. and the same as it does on other top labs.
I didn't get any pip .. no injection issues.. stuff is clean, pip free.
I've used their NPP, Tren ace, test prop, test E, masterone, and the wife has used their primo.
Everything has been 100%
Only possible downside.. not that its an issue for me, but a little hard to split the tabs.. especially if cutting anything into 4.
But that's a minor issue.... if cutting tabs into two... it's not really a problem.
And customer service is the best of any lab I've dealt with....
So you won't have an regrets with using these guys!!!
I stand behind their products

How does dracorex compare to Teragon ?
Teragon is garbage it’s not even a comparison. I used to use them. Then they went to shit. Worst pip I’ve ever had was from them. And it’s not just me I know a few people personally that had the same issues with it.

Teragon is garbage it’s not even a comparison. I used to use them. Then they went to shit. Worst pip I’ve ever had was from them. And it’s not just me I know a few people personally that had the same issues with it.
Yeah I found it worked just horrible pip like a horse kicked you. But yeah seems dracorex is best bang for buck.

i think Teragon once was good way back then it got new owners. Cause it goes way back and I’ve seen the labels change like 3 diff times.

Yeah I found it worked just horrible pip like a horse kicked you. But yeah seems dracorex is best bang for buck.

i think Teragon once was good way back then it got new owners. Cause it goes way back and I’ve seen the labels change like 3 diff times.
I’ve recently just tried dracorex just the test e and proviron so far but gtg and was great to deal with shipped out next day

What’s the point of using something if the pip is so bad you can’t train? Kinda defeats the purpose imo. I literally had to miss a few days of work the last time cause I couldn’t bend my leg and got a fever along with it. I threw the rest in the trash where it belonged

Who even still uses taragon, metabolic, northern all the same underdosed crap under different labels wow I thought that stuff was gone, there is no comparison there to dracorex Jesus
I've had some metabolic clen that was some of the better clen Ive had. Up there with the PG clen (which was the most consistent)

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I’ve had metabolic tren ace that was some of the best I’ve used but that was back in 2012 I had it again like 2 or 3 years ago and I felt nothing off 100 mg a day

Just started on some Dracorex and its good shit. No pain after pinning. Teragon once did have decent stuff but it went to hell. This was like 6 years ago i'm talking.

Just started on some Dracorex and its good shit. No pain after pinning. Teragon once did have decent stuff but it went to hell. This was like 6 years ago i'm talking.
I had good results with teragon for years but they definitely went to shit! I put northern in that same category both garbage now with crippling pip. Anyone who uses them right now is definitely taking a gamble. I’m very pleased with dracorex atm as well.