Do you enjoy being on TRT?

Testosterone and estrogen work together in the body normally
Testosterone goes up, which makes estrogen go up, which makes testosterone go back down, which makes estrogen go back down, which makes testosterone go back up again

but when you inject it, the testosterone doesn’t go down when estrogen goes up, so estrogen keeps going up because testosterone stays high. Probably why it makes you feel better than natural testosterone, since it’s chronically elevated and you’ll be more anabolic too
I forgot about the negative feed back loop from estrogen, lol, sometimes I can be a dumbass.

I forgot about the negative feed back loop from estrogen, lol, sometimes I can be a dumbass.
That’s actually why I have given up on injectable trt, I think the body needs low testosterone periods for other functions (health wise).
I was experimenting with the gel for a bit, but I found I felt better with lower testosterone than I did with higher testosterone. Everytime I used more testosterone gel I’d feel groggy/tired and have less energy

I know the human body has its testosterone highest in the morning and it drops by evening, so maybe I wasn’t timing it right. I’ll probably look into it if I decide to use the gel again

also as layne Norton has said in videos, having higher testosterone in physiological levels doesn’t make a huge difference, so I’m guessing the lower testosterone levels in physiological range gave me all the benefits I needed while keeping the other hormones from getting too out of balance.

That’s actually why I have given up on injectable trt, I think the body needs low testosterone periods for other functions (health wise).
I was experimenting with the gel for a bit, but I found I felt better with lower testosterone than I did with higher testosterone. Everytime I used more testosterone gel I’d feel groggy/tired and have less energy

I know the human body has its testosterone highest in the morning and it drops by evening, so maybe I wasn’t timing it right. I’ll probably look into it if I decide to use the gel again

also as layne Norton has said in videos, having higher testosterone in physiological levels doesn’t make a huge difference, so I’m guessing the lower testosterone levels in physiological range gave me all the benefits I needed while keeping the other hormones from getting too out of balance.
That’s why I like prop every 3 days. Up and down, lol.

I am not on TRT but i just came off a 5 years blast and cruise (with a small 3 month pause in the middle). My goal when i started was to be on TRT if i had to. But now things in life have changed, i've got a baby, i'm buying a house this year, etc... i'm off since august and things are going well. The feeling of knowing i would be dependant on testosterone my whole life was enough to try to do a good pct and stop for a while.

Keep in mind i'm 25 years old so my test had good chance to bounce back. I'm going to do some bloodwork at some point to know where i'm at but now i feel good except for the lack of sleep with the month old baby lol...

I'm probably going to do short cycles of fast esters if i do some cycles in the future. I'm a powerlifter so i think some test prop with an oral 8 weeks before a meet would be good, but as i'm typing this right now i'm like fuck it let's see where my strenght is without the drugs...

I started using at 16 and wish I would have waited because I have not been able to recover to anything close to feeling normal
In a long time. Now I haven’t been on trt officially yet but to feel a little bit normal I will do my Sunday weekly injections. My endocrine system is a product of my usage over the years and have accepted it. I will use and do very small cycles.
goals in life have changed and I want to feel good. Take care of myself. Even if trt would take 10 years off my life I would still do it because it’s more quality of life

Reactions: PGM
And I know it’s not the gear, because I used two different vials from two different suppliers.
I keep my stuff in a very clean place, in a safe in a dry room.
I have no fucking clue.
I used to backload slin pins, use the same syringe to backload until the writing was gone, didn’t have issues for 5 years. Hundreds and hundreds of needles, I would get out of the shower and inject, no swab, no issues.

Now my first infection I know what I did. I hadn’t pinned my tri in a while, so after I rubbed my feet with athletes food medication I felt the area I was going to pin without washing my hands first, then I pinned, the second I stuck the needle in I thought, shit, I just gave myself an infection, then I hoped I was wrong, but I wasn’t.

The second one in my thigh, I gave no fucking idea, I pinned at night, wipped twice before pinning, and got celluitis.

Then 5 pins later my delt, with a different vial of test from a different supplier. It swelled so bad I thought I had an infection, but it never turned red, or traveled down my arm like celluitis normally does. Funny thing is, I used half that vial with no issues.

That was my last injection, now I’m paranoid.

How often do you pin? I'm running 125mg test e / wk, and i only pin once. I've been debating splitting that into two shots to get more stable levels. The reason I haven't done so is because I really hate pinning, and I reckon less pins=statistically less chance of something going wrong.

To answer the original question in this thread: if I could go back to feeling like I'm 20, I'd take that over TRT in a second, but I wouldn't trade it to be mid-thirties with low t.

I started using at 16 and wish I would have waited because I have not been able to recover to anything close to feeling normal
In a long time. Now I haven’t been on trt officially yet but to feel a little bit normal I will do my Sunday weekly injections. My endocrine system is a product of my usage over the years and have accepted it. I will use and do very small cycles.
goals in life have changed and I want to feel good. Take care of myself. Even if trt would take 10 years off my life I would still do it because it’s more quality of life
Wow that’s crazy 16? How old are you now?

Last edited:
Wow that’s crazy 16?
Yes sir. The influence was all my cousins 20+ juiced to the gills. They didn’t advise to but it was my decision once I started hitting the gyms. Sust for 6-8 weeks. Sad to say I can’t really remember anything about the cycle other then taking a half hour in the bathroom filing down the amp lol

Yes sir. The influence was all my cousins 20+ juiced to the gills. They didn’t advise to but it was my decision once I started hitting the gyms. Sust for 6-8 weeks. Sad to say I can’t really remember anything about the cycle other then taking a half hour in the bathroom filing down the amp lol
How old are you now and did you notice any issues with growth development? Sustanon aromatizes so it would have fused the growth plates in bone

How old are you now and did you notice any issues with growth development? Sustanon aromatizes so it would have fused the growth plates in bone
Yeah the issue now is I haven’t been able to get my natural production over into even low normal for free testosterone. It’s low. And total is Low normal. I have been on trt due to trying to conceive with the wife. I’m 46 now.

mid 40’s
On 150/wk test e
Supp w proviron 25/day and 1.5iu HGH
All good
I feel much better. Best in decades.
Sex drive back to where it was.
Bloods are amazing.
Vitals are 100%.
Also take 500mg Metformin & 40mg Telmisartan daily for health.

I’ve used it as a base for one small cycle and the results were incredible.
300mg test e
300mg tren e
300mg mast e
25mg proviron
50mg anavar
VERY solid gains on a massive caloric deficit. Like 10lbs of lean muscle gained in 8-10
weeks with a 500 calorie/day deficit. Hard to believe really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never started taking steroids until I was 50 my earlier years I felt great and my libido was very high after I hit 29 and prior to 22. Before 29 i had some issues with libido but I think it had to do with being heavily involved in TaekwonDo. I was constantly sparring, stretching to almost a full split, getting kicked in the nuts constantly during sparing sessions. I honestly think this was the cause of my low sex drive, excessive misuse of the groin area.

I started using steriods quite heavily from 52 until 54 because I was competing in local and Atlantic competitions. I enjoyed the recovery and stamina and power steroids gave me. I never had many side, except for deca (limp dick) which I stopped taking.

I have to admit, I have been lucky, I seldom had any bad injections or PIP. I think this is because I made my own stuff for 7 years, knew my supplier well who provided me with good powders, and I was a real stickler with sterility when I made injectables. Now that I don't make it I have found a supplier where PIP is not an issue.

I only take a small amount of test each week now, I am 61, and it does not bother me a bit. My workouts have always been a lot harder than jamming a little needle into my thigh weekly. And that is another thing. I always pinned my thighs as I could see what I was doing, I could sit down and relax my thigh so the needle went in easy, so I seldom had issues with injections.

I am good with the path I have taken and what I am doing now. I would rather administer my own trt than allow my doctor in on it. She is very closed minded so I keep her out of it. I get blood tests quarterly and everything seems to be fine

Meh ... I like where I am at ... it could be a lot worse and I am not dependent on trt. On occasion I have got lazy and have gone 6 weeks without doing an injection or doing any HCG or AI's. I haven't felt much different. I think life is good and what I have done in the past was what I thought was right. No regrets.
6 weeks between injections? Damn, that's crazy. But, how much are you taking? If you're taking 500mg/wk I could see it, whereas if you're close to 100mg I'd be a mess after missing my 2nd shot. I found that the more I more flexibility I had with respect to when I took my next shot. On a true trt regimen I notice it pretty quickly. I have a buddy that is similar, however, he take 300-350/shot, then allows 3 weeks to pass.

6 weeks between injections? Damn, that's crazy. But, how much are you taking? If you're taking 500mg/wk I could see it, whereas if you're close to 100mg I'd be a mess after missing my 2nd shot. I found that the more I more flexibility I had with respect to when I took my next shot. On a true trt regimen I notice it pretty quickly. I have a buddy that is similar, however, he take 300-350/shot, then allows 3 weeks to pass.
I take anywhere from 250mg to 500 mg a week of test e or test e combined with eq or tren. However I have never had issues when I go an extended period of time with out a shot. I have some hard pain in my shoulders and elbows from time to time so maybe that over shadows everything else. I have always been all over the place with my shots since I stopped competing.