Critique my Choices

Stack 3 is hands down the best stack there

equipoise is not very androgenic to skeletal muscle tissue and therefor a poor anabolic for growth, but it’s also not androgenic to non skeletal androgen receptors like DHTs are, making it a very moot steroid that I would highly advise anyone to not use.

If your looking to add an anabolic compound to your stack, there are much more anabolic compounds like nandrolone or trenbolone that blow equipoise out of the water for anabolism

if your looking to add a more androgenic compound to your stack, there are much more androgenic compounds like Masteron or Primobolan that blow equipoise out of the water for androgenic activity

whatever your looking to get out of equipoise, there is another steroid out there that can do it better. Therefor I think equipoise is a very moot and outdated steroid that really has extremely limited use in bodybuilding.

Stack 3 is very moderate doses in good ratios, you shouldn’t even need an AI for it.

Now to talk about your goals of gaining muscle while cutting fat.. it sounds good on paper but you’d have to be a genetic gift for this to work in real world application. Focus on one thing at a time. Holding phases we don’t really need anabolics. Anabolics best purposes are for gaining lean tissue in your growth phases, or holding onto lean tissue in a fat loss phase.

If I was you, I would do a 4-6 week mini cut on 150mg Test 150mg mast, to get your bodyfat down to a level that you can see the definition in your arms that you want. Then add the 150mg tren A for 10-12 weeks to gain the size that you want to increase overall muscularity

starting your growth phase from a lower bodyfat percentage after your mini cut will help increase your insulin sensitivity and your body will partition more of the nutrients towards muscle tissue instead of towards bodyfat.

increase calories periodically throughout your cycle as needed, as to not add back on the fat that you just stripped off during your mini cut at the beginning of the cycle.

Stack 3 is hands down the best stack there

equipoise is not very androgenic to skeletal muscle tissue and therefor a poor anabolic for growth, but it’s also not androgenic to non skeletal androgen receptors like DHTs are, making it a very moot steroid that I would highly advise anyone to not use.

If your looking to add an anabolic compound to your stack, there are much more anabolic compounds like nandrolone or trenbolone that blow equipoise out of the water for anabolism

if your looking to add a more androgenic compound to your stack, there are much more androgenic compounds like Masteron or Primobolan that blow equipoise out of the water for androgenic activity

whatever your looking to get out of equipoise, there is another steroid out there that can do it better. Therefor I think equipoise is a very moot and outdated steroid that really has extremely limited use in bodybuilding.

Stack 3 is very moderate doses in good ratios, you shouldn’t even need an AI for it.

Now to talk about your goals of gaining muscle while cutting fat.. it sounds good on paper but you’d have to be a genetic gift for this to work in real world application. Focus on one thing at a time. Holding phases we don’t really need anabolics. Anabolics best purposes are for gaining lean tissue in your growth phases, or holding onto lean tissue in a fat loss phase.

If I was you, I would do a 4-6 week mini cut on 150mg Test 150mg mast, to get your bodyfat down to a level that you can see the definition in your arms that you want. Then add the 150mg tren A for 10-12 weeks to gain the size that you want to increase overall muscularity

starting your growth phase from a lower bodyfat percentage after your mini cut will help increase your insulin sensitivity and your body will partition more of the nutrients towards muscle tissue instead of towards bodyfat.

increase calories periodically throughout your cycle as needed, as to not add back on the fat that you just stripped off during your mini cut at the beginning of the cycle.
Isnt DHB basically primo but more "intense". I was thinking of a light 200-300Mg Test P with 150-200 DHB.

Cons of using tren for me:
I cant get proper blood work in my province to dial in AI (Estrogen sensitive not offered)
My libido dies on tren not sure why
Acne and I overthink and worry about prolactin sides which I then take caber and crash it lol.
Ive heard/read tren is only good for when you are 4-6 weeks out from a show and its long term effects are horrible.

Would MENT be a better alternative?

Or better yet test P/Mast p

Also thank you for the insight.

Isnt DHB basically primo but more "intense". I was thinking of a light 200-300Mg Test P with 150-200 DHB.

Cons of using tren for me:
I cant get proper blood work in my province to dial in AI (Estrogen sensitive not offered)
My libido dies on tren not sure why
Acne and I overthink and worry about prolactin sides which I then take caber and crash it lol.
Ive heard/read tren is only good for when you are 4-6 weeks out from a show and its long term effects are horrible.

Would MENT be a better alternative?

Or better yet test P/Mast p

Also thank you for the insight.

I would argue that trenbolone has its place i the off season (for people who can handle it). But you definitely don’t need as much as what people commonly run.

Ment aromatizes too greatly
DHB is a metabolite of equipoise and IMO only slightly less useless lol

What about
400 Test
300 Mast P

you likely won’t need an AI on that cycle either

I would argue that trenbolone has its place i the off season (for people who can handle it). But you definitely don’t need as much as what people commonly run.

What about
400 Test
300 Mast P

Does masteron truly lower AI levels? I thought it only masked high E2. But does not act as An AI?

Would primo be better? since it is a DHT derivative. A better masteron ?

Only issue is ive already pinned EQ 3 and Test times so far, so I could stop right now and start my 150 Test/mast/tren or test/mast for 12 more weeks. Or drop to a cruise and wait for everything to clear in 2 weeks. What do you think?

I think I should drop EQ immediately because the possible estrogen crash scares me.

What about
400 Test
300 Mast P

I think I should also mention I am not below 15% BF, So masteron wont give me that hardening effect im looking for. What would be the main reason for adding it in this stack?

This isn't an attack more of a curiosity. For the Use of masteron in this scenario.

Does masteron truly lower AI levels? I thought it only masked high E2. But does not act as An AI?

Would primo be better? since it is a DHT derivative. A better masteron ?

Only issue is ive already pinned EQ 3 and Test times so far, so I could stop right now and start my 150 Test/mast/tren or test/mast for 12 more weeks. Or drop to a cruise and wait for everything to clear in 2 weeks. What do you think?

I think I should drop EQ immediately because the possible estrogen crash scares me.

Because DHTs such as Masteron and Primobolan have already been 5 alpha reduced, there is no chance that they can convert to estrogen, and since they compete with the aromatase enzyme they do have a slight AI effect and there is a chance that your estrogen can fall too low where you don’t get the benefits of having it in the right ratios. Something that @ABMonkey has brought up in different threads in the past that I had originally disagreed with, but he was very right. If that happens, just increase your test a little bit.

Personally I think Primobolan is better for anabolism than Masteron is, but you said you didn’t have access to Primobolan so I didn’t bother bringing it up.

I think I should also mention I am not below 15% BF, So masteron wont give me that hardening effect im looking for. What would be the main reason for adding it in this stack?

This isn't an attack more of a curiosity. For the Use of masteron in this scenario.

Masteron being a purely cosmetic drug is a misconception. It can be great for adding anabolism to a cycle. Not only does it increase the anabolic profile of a stack, but it also modulates estrogen to reduce your need for an AI (which I personally know from blood work how taxing AIs can be on liver enzymes). The tissue you accrue with a DHT derivative like Masteron would be dryer leaner tissue, which is really quality growth. Because DHTs cannot convert to estrogen, you won’t get a watery bloated look and rubber band between weights from going on/off.

Most people would call it a weak anabolic and relatively to other anabolics, I guess they’d be kind of correct. But we’re getting a lot of benefits from adding it into a stack. Additional neural drive from a DHT can drive strength progression in training which is going to be pretty much our number 1 driver in tissue growth, progressive training and constantly pushing past our training adaptations. DHTs are awesome for strength increases.

Because DHTs such as Masteron and Primobolan have already been 5 alpha reduced, there is no chance that they can convert to estrogen, and since they compete with the aromatase enzyme they do have a slight AI effect and there is a chance that your estrogen can fall too low where you don’t get the benefits of having it in the right ratios. Something that @ABMonkey has brought up in different threads in the past that I had originally disagreed with, but he was very right. If that happens, just increase your test a little bit.

Personally I think Primobolan is better for anabolism than Masteron is, but you said you didn’t have access to Primobolan so I didn’t bother bringing it up.

Masteron being a purely cosmetic drug is a misconception. It can be great for adding anabolism to a cycle. Not only does it increase the anabolic profile of a stack, but it also modulates estrogen to reduce your need for an AI (which I personally know from blood work how taxing AIs can be on liver enzymes). The tissue you accrue with a DHT derivative like Masteron would be dryer leaner tissue, which is really quality growth. Because DHTs cannot convert to estrogen, you won’t get a watery bloated look and rubber band between weights from going on/off.

Most people would call it a weak anabolic and relatively to other anabolics, I guess they’d be kind of correct. But we’re getting a lot of benefits from adding it into a stack. Additional neural drive from a DHT can drive strength progression in training which is going to be pretty much our number 1 driver in tissue growth, progressive training and constantly pushing past our training adaptations. DHTs are awesome for strength increases.
So It does act as an AI in a way. I am worried about libido issues with masteron should test/mast be run 1:1 or test a little higher?

Connecting to my first question, should I drop EQ all together and cruise until everything leaves my system? Would I risk an E2 crash adding in masteron to a 400mg test cycle? Ive only pinned three times (600mg) so shouldnt be too big of a deal.

Eventually I will have access to primo (Draconex) they are just sold out at the moment. I also agree with your views on Anti E's they are pushed heavily and are dangerous to liver and heart health.

I will take your advice and do a low 300-400 test p mast p cycle and add in tren once im a little harder. Just need to figure out if I should drop down to low 150mg test cruise for the next two weeks for the EQ/Test Sust to leave.

Thank you very much for your continued responses I greatly appreciate it.

So It does act as an AI in a way. I am worried about libido issues with masteron should test/mast be run 1:1 or test a little higher?

Connecting to my first question, should I drop EQ all together and cruise until everything leaves my system? Would I risk an E2 crash adding in masteron to a 400mg test cycle? Ive only pinned three times (600mg) so shouldnt be too big of a deal.

Eventually I will have access to primo (Draconex) they are just sold out at the moment. I also agree with your views on Anti E's they are pushed heavily and are dangerous to liver and heart health.

I will take your advice and do a low 300-400 test p mast p cycle and add in tren once im a little harder. Just need to figure out if I should drop down to low 150mg test cruise for the next two weeks for the EQ/Test Sust to leave.

Thank you very much for your continued responses I greatly appreciate it.

If I was you this is what I’d do

drop to 150mg test per week and run a mini cut for 4 weeks where I put myself in a deficit of 3-400 calories per day and dont have one single cheat meal

at the end of 4 weeks, increase testosterone to 400mg and add 300mg of Masteron. Combine it with a calorie surplus of 300-400 calories per day.

Train hard as fuck. Weights should be progressively increasing every week and you should be pushing past training adaptations. I made a thread about this not long ago at all, how to progress in a cycle and periodize your cycle. These things are much more important than the anabolics.

I don’t think anyone can tell you what ratio Test:DHT will optimize your estrogen to testosterone ratio. Your going to have to find that out for yourself with a bit of self experimentation. I’d recommend starting 400 test 300 mast and going from there.

If your estrogen gets high enough to the point that your nipples are sensitive and you get side effects of high estrogen, then take an AI and a serm to eliminate that. Then either increase DHT or reduce testosterone, or a bit of both.

If estrogen gets too low that your having ED issues or anything like that, increase testosterone dose slightly.

As per the libido issues you worry about, Masteron has always done the exact opposite in me and totally turned me into a sex craved freaky walking boner.

Good luck

You want to gain muscle, throw the trem, Eq, primo, dhb cyckes in the garbage.
That is slow and steady gains, and you need to already know how to grow to use them.
‘You want to blow up. Eat 6000 cal a day and run this.
300 mg test e a week for 21 weeks
dbol 30 mg for 8 weeks every day.
.25 mg adex a day For 8 weeks with the dbol.
‘’DO NOT DRINK”. Focus on training. Ignore the bloat, you bloat if you want to get big.

If you do this you will gain 20 lbs.
If you don’t gain 20 lbs, then your diet and training sucks.

At your height and weight with bodyfat levels you are way under your natural maximum, so you should blow up.

I have never grown more on any other cycle I ran than the one above. I got so heavy so fast I could jog after 6 weeks.
I slept ate and breathed lifting, daydreaming every day at work about my next training session.
This is what makes you grow, not gear.

Imo option 1 by a landslide.

Also if you're more concerned with size and fullness I'd avoid nippards powerlifting program personally. If you want to look like a bodybuilder then train like a bodybuilder