Critique my Choices

Nodnoah

Trusted Member
Goals:
Gain muscle in my arms/shoulders while cutting down to have more striations/cuts in my arms and shoulders (HOPEFULL SOME AB DEFINITION?)

Stats:
5'11, 180 pounds, 21 years old. Guessing my BF at 15-16% lifting for over 4 years now, and due to stupid coaches/decisions on BnC for life :).

Diet:
Maingain at 2600-3000 calories. Varying carbs on high intensity days (LEGS) otherwise a 40/30/30 Split (P/F/C)

Gym:
Jeff Nippard's powerlifting PPL split.
30 min LISS Cardio EOD (M/W/F)

Stack choices:
(Values are for every week)

Stack 1:
(Ran EQ 475mg before, never got the anxiety, got VIENY and TAN, felt good)
500-600 mg Test C/E/SUST
500-600 mg EQ (Will front load)
NO AI

Stack 2:
300-400 mg Test p
150-200 mg DHB (My supplier is out of primo otherwise would be using that)

Stack 3:
(My body does not like tren, I dont know why but I always bloat up and never shred so this is not my first choice)
150mg Test P
150mg Tren A
150mg Mast P

All advice on varying dosages are welcome! As well as diet.

Also feel free to comment about how doing gear at such a young age is stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
21 years old and 180lbs.
Whats the aas for? Try putting the work in first and build your foundation. Then if you push hard enough to max out your natural potential, then take the next step.

21 years old and 180lbs.
Whats the aas for? Try putting the work in first and build your foundation. Then if you push hard enough to max out your natural potential, then take the next step.
Hopped on early, was heavily pushed and influenced by my first coach. I do push hard in the gym. But thank you for your insight. Guess I feel like my goals cannot be accomplished without gear.

How many weeks do you plan on running these stacks?
I would like to choose one over the other two but for the EQ/TEST stack, I would frontload the EQ and run it 12-16 Weeks
Tren/test/mast = 12 WEEKS MAX if that
Never ran DHB but Test p/DHB would be around 8-12 Weeks.

I appreciate all criticism if something I'm doing sounds stupid tell me!

do you want the hard answer or the cherry on top of ice cream answer

hard answer:
You most likely have no idea what your doing in the gym or diet

good news:
Taking the time to actual diet WITHOUT cheat meals , measure all your meals, train hard consistent , do cardio , and do a proper cycle
Your body can DO THINGS you CANT even imagine and you can reach any goal

Create diet, no cheat melas
Cycle simple ,
If you can’t get I shape with tren and mast
Then your doing it wrong

do you want the hard answer or the cherry on top of ice cream answer

hard answer:
You most likely have no idea what your doing in the gym or diet

good news:
Taking the time to actual diet WITHOUT cheat meals , measure all your meals, train hard consistent , do cardio , and do a proper cycle
Your body can DO THINGS you CANT even imagine and you can reach any goal

Create diet, no cheat melas
Cycle simple ,
If you can’t get I shape with tren and mast
Then your doing it wrong
Im trying to get an idea on a good simple cycle. No one knows what they are doing when they are first starting out! Diet wise, I eat very clean. I could cut down my cheat meals. But Tren/mast/Test doesn't seem to work for me, I bloat up no matter my caloric deficit went from 180-190 in two weeks eating in deficit with high carbs and low fats. Every meal is measured, and recorded in my phone. I hit my 40/40/20 macros everyday, and I train 6 times a week with 30 minutes cardio Every other day.

I could be doing it wrong, and I appreciate the advice but I'm asking for some help to get better direction on my plan.

The idea of my post is if you have no idea what your doing steroids won’t solve that

sounds off to bloat

You gotta get the diet locked down and the training ! And then you do the gear

Last edited:
The idea of my post is if you have no idea what your doing steroids won’t solve that

sounds like you got garbage gear and were 3 items that were all test

You gotta get the diet locked down and the training ! And then you do the gear
Was Draconex. So definitely not garbage. But yes youre right, Thank you for the insight. Could have been estrogen related or prolactin related.

Eating clean

how many meals
What’s your breakfast for example
Breakfast:
1/3 Cup Oats (Dry)
1 Tablespoon Natural peanut butter
1 Scoop Isoflex protein powder
0.5 Scoop Fiber supplement (Cleanse north coast)

2 Eggs
1 Cup spinach

Then lunch, Pre workout meal, post, and dinner

Breakfast:
1/3 Cup Oats (Dry)
1 Tablespoon Natural peanut butter
1 Scoop Isoflex protein powder
0.5 Scoop Fiber supplement (Cleanse north coast)

2 Eggs
1 Cup spinach

Then lunch, Pre workout meal, post, and dinner
Good lay out
Just gotta eat more, and no cheat meals, keep pushing and your body will change

As for cycle
Cycle 1-2…

test 600mg
EQ 400mg

Or even
Test and npp

keep it simple and grow lean mass and then you adjust and get creative

As for cycle
Cycle 1-2…

test 600mg
EQ 400mg

Or even
Test and npp

keep it simple and grow lean mass and then you adjust and get creative
Is 600mg test too much ? ( I Am only 21) I could drop to 300mg Test P and 150mg DHB and between EQ/NPP what do you recommend? I would rather do primo/DHB but I would like an outside opinion as I am coming into this blind. Thank you for your response.

Run the EQ stack and enjoy it while you are young. Especially if you did well on it before. I see no reason tren should bloat you, thats sounds like high test or high estrogen could of caused it and not the tren. But most likely tren is not needed at your stage anyways. I could go on about how steroids are dumb at your age, but that will do nothing. Sounds like you have done quite a few cycles already and your not gonna stop because someone on the internet tells you too. Keep it simple and remember sleep, food and training make you grow, anabolics are just the icing on the cake and dont let the rest lack and rely on the steroids.

Run the EQ stack and enjoy it while you are young. Especially if you did well on it before. I see no reason tren should bloat you, thats sounds like high test or high estrogen could of caused it and not the tren. But most likely tren is not needed at your stage anyways. I could go on about how steroids are dumb at your age, but that will do nothing. Sounds like you have done quite a few cycles already and your not gonna stop because someone on the internet tells you too. Keep it simple and remember sleep, food and training make you grow, anabolics are just the icing on the cake and dont let the rest lack and rely on the steroids.
I also posted on CJM and believe me I am getting ripped into over there. I know less is more, so if you think a lower dose would be better please let me know. If you think a PCT protocol is better then let me know. I have done other cycles so I dont know if PCT would even be a good choice atm.

Is 600mg test too much ? ( I Am only 21) I could drop to 300mg Test P and 150mg DHB and between EQ/NPP what do you recommend? I would rather do primo/DHB but I would like an outside opinion as I am coming into this blind. Thank you for your response.
21 or not your in it now you’ve taken juice there is no going back.. the low doses were for the start ( which is concerning cuz your only 21, I started at 18 and I’m 29 and I regret it )

I would save DHB for later on, once you learn to diet and your body Better. Im bias I hate EQ and love npp.. I find for lean mass npp is great and good strength and recovery.
Test 500-600mg and 300mg npp
I think is great and simple and then of course proper PCT , find a doctor do blood work before during and after cycle

21 or not your in it now you’ve taken juice there is no going back.. the low doses were for the start ( which is concerning cuz your only 21, I started at 18 and I’m 29 and I regret it )

I would save DHB for later on, once you learn to diet and your body Better. Im bias I hate EQ and love npp.. I find for lean mass npp is great and good strength and recovery.
Test 500-600mg and 300mg npp
I think is great and simple and then of course proper PCT , find a doctor do blood work before during and after cycle
Why do you regret starting at 18? What are some of the negatives your experienced?

I saw you posted on Cjm that no reason to pct when you use tren

I am going to stop answering now LOL

I saw you posted on Cjm that no reason to pct when you use tren

I am going to stop answering now LOL
Sorry not that theres no reason to PCT, but because tren inhibits your natural test production for up to 6 months post cycle, so its better to Cruise without tren for up to 6 months untill levels return to slightly normal then PCT. I firmly believe in PCT.