Covid vaccine

My folks got the first dose of the AZ vaccine, and now nobody in our area is carrying enough for their second dose. Our government, in their infinite wisdom, is saying they should just get a second dose of any other brand instead! My mother emailed the CDC directly and they responded saying they do not recommend mixing vaccines. 🤦‍♂️
What a fucking three ring shit show.

I am finding that if you don't get the vaccine, and you are not happy with the way the lock downs are being handled, no one thinks you are a conspirist anymore. They are slowly waking up. There is a silent majority now I believe.

I get no shit when I tell everyone I'm not getting the vaccine. I usually put it this way.
"Since the vaccine doesn't stop you from spreading the virus, and I'm in really good health, I think I will take my chances with covid. It is a risk benefit ratio. If I was really old, or sickly, then maybe I'd take it." Then I state until they have figured out what they are doing, I wouldn't take it, would you get medication from a doctor then take it how you want? no, well that is pretty much what they are doing with the vaccine.

As far as the mask, it made things so much easier at work with customers. Once they put on the mask, social distancing became a thing of the past. People felt more secure.
Was it pretty much stupid, you bet, they were not used properly and likely only reduced transmission in normal public settings by like 5%. In the two meat plants my uncle ran, they made a big difference, but the staff were trained to use them properly and they threw them out on their breaks and wore new ones. over 2000 employees and they didn't have a single outbreak, where every other meat plant in Alberta had to close because of out breaks. But the average untrained person, they didn't really do shit.
But like I said, it made work so much easier. When everyone was paranoid to get near each other it was a huge PITA. So if I had to choose 6 feet or mask, well mask it is. But I'm not trying to change your mind, just explaining why I am dealing with the mask. But god I can't wait till I don't have to wear the face diaper anymore, lol.
I said that from the start. I will take my chances with covid over the vaccine ..lol. I figured it would probably backfire and I would get deadly sick. But so far it worked out. I had a very mild case of covid, 2-3 days and wasnt really that bad at all. Im not trying to brag, but I assume I have a fairly strong immune system being a plumber. Now after having covid, Im sure its even stronger. It makes zero sense to me to get a vaccine now that I already had covid and was mild to begin with.

My folks got the first dose of the AZ vaccine, and now nobody in our area is carrying enough for their second dose. Our government, in their infinite wisdom, is saying they should just get a second dose of any other brand instead! My mother emailed the CDC directly and they responded saying they do not recommend mixing vaccines. 🤦‍♂️
My parents fell into this same trap.. but they believe it all. Telling me to go get the jab ffs. I told them same thing dont get AZ vaccine.. they said no no we will gwt whatever we can right now.. they were told the same.. dont mix. Now all of a sudden they ran out of az. So they tell them its better to get a different one ffs. They believe it all

Last edited:
Israel was ahead of the game when it came to the vaccines in terms of starting earlier and getting a large percentage of their population vaccined earlier. So, they would be in the better position to draw conclusions as far as how the vaccines went with their side efffects. I was listening to Satellelite radio about a month ago when a group of international doctors were discussing the vaccines and how it hadn't gone as planned. They said Israel was reporting a fairly alarming rate of heart inflammation from the mRNA vaccines. When I got home I Googled it and didn't find anything, weird. Everyone turned a blind eye to it. But this morning this was in the news "Doctors looking into rare cases of myocarditis after mRNA vaccinations". As I mentioned a while ago, these people (medical authority, government, media - all obviously in cohorts) ONLY mention a side effect once the side effect has gone public. This is not good at all folks. Forcing a vaccine with claims it's 100% safe yet witholding side effects, should be downright criminal.

When they were discussing the swelling of the heart from the mRNA vaccines they specifically said that it was occuring in an "alarming rate" in Israel. When you read this article though they brush it off as "meh, it's not that many people", downplaying it. Too many to highlight but when reading the article there are so many places they try to downplay the severity of the side effect. The first major sign of downplay is in the title itself. It should read "CDC looking into rare cases of myocarditis after mRNA vaccinations". Instead they replaced CDC with Doctors. CDC would cause more of an alarm, a seriousness of nature, more people would click it to read it. But saying Doctors is very common, not alarming at all, a "nothing to see here folks" type of thing. The manipulation from the media is pure fucking evil. I detest the media :sick:

Forgive me if I don't take shit at face value posted and championed by dudes on a Body Building forum who devote 80% of their time there jerking each other off in a conspiracy theory thread. Occasionally emerging to post or troll in other threads about coronavirus, of course, and here we are.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I've always been on the fence. But using common sense and critical thinking you can easily see the through the lies we've been fed. Fauci was exposed, big time, in black and white. Even worse, it's not even making headlines! If that doesn't stroke your curiousity bud, then...well...what can I say 🤷‍♂️

Gyms have been closed for over a year, most don't have the luxury of having a gym at home. Cycles for the most part are on hold. What's there to discuss on that forum? Some topics, but not much. And if you think about it, CB is one of the very few forums where majority of the members are pretty experienced and knowledgable. It's usually forums with a lot of newbs starting threads with questions that get the ball rolling. We lack newbs lol

I never said anyone was racist, that was you. And yes, I googled the name of the author. Forgive me if I don't take shit at face value posted and championed by dudes on a Body Building forum who devote 80% of their time there jerking each other off in a conspiracy theory thread. Occasionally emerging to post or troll in other threads about coronavirus, of course, and here we are.
Hey, I missed out on that. Damn. :)

Israel was ahead of the game when it came to the vaccines in terms of starting earlier and getting a large percentage of their population vaccined earlier. So, they would be in the better position to draw conclusions as far as how the vaccines went with their side efffects. I was listening to Satellelite radio about a month ago when a group of international doctors were discussing the vaccines and how it hadn't gone as planned. They said Israel was reporting a fairly alarming rate of heart inflammation from the mRNA vaccines. When I got home I Googled it and didn't find anything, weird. Everyone turned a blind eye to it. But this morning this was in the news "Doctors looking into rare cases of myocarditis after mRNA vaccinations". As I mentioned a while ago, these people (medical authority, government, media - all obviously in cohorts) ONLY mention a side effect once the side effect has gone public. This is not good at all folks. Forcing a vaccine with claims it's 100% safe yet witholding side effects, should be downright criminal.

When they were discussing the swelling of the heart from the mRNA vaccines they specifically said that it was occuring in an "alarming rate" in Israel. When you read this article though they brush it off as "meh, it's not that many people", downplaying it. Too many to highlight but when reading the article there are so many places they try to downplay the severity of the side effect. The first major sign of downplay is in the title itself. It should read "CDC looking into rare cases of myocarditis after mRNA vaccinations". Instead they replaced CDC with Doctors. CDC would cause more of an alarm, a seriousness of nature, more people would click it to read it. But saying Doctors is very common, not alarming at all, a "nothing to see here folks" type of thing. The manipulation from the media is pure fucking evil. I detest the media :sick:

Every med that comes onto the market has a postmarketing phase when many sides are first reported. Therefore, if you go into some meds, you will find more postmarketing data than side effect data that the manufacturer released at the med release. Some CPSs are just loaded with postmarketing data including Black Box Warnings which are the most severe warning in the world of meds.
I guess you need sources to check to review myocarditis. Nothing was being withheld.
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/952985

This is becoming more important as approximately 80 % of new meds are fast-tracked via accelerated approval through the testing process.

Sorry about the disjointed writing but I'm writing three things at once, doing lousy with all of them.

Every med that comes onto the market has a postmarketing phase when many sides are first reported. Therefore, if you go into some meds, you will find more postmarketing data than side effect data that the manufacturer released at the med release. Some CPSs are just loaded with postmarketing data including Black Box Warnings which are the most severe warning in the world of meds.
I guess you need sources to check to review myocarditis. Nothing was being withheld.
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/952985

This is becoming more important as approximately 80 % of new meds are fast-tracked via accelerated approval through the testing process.

Sorry about the disjointed writing but I'm writing three things at once, doing lousy with all of them.

Right, but that was the actual problem. They push the vaccines, no, they force the vaccines amongst claiming it’s safety. To say it wasn’t withheld is a misnomer. If they were fully aware of it causing heart swelling and never mention it it’s is even worse. It’s not like people are walking into the pharmacy and picking up Tylenol off the shelf. That’s a choice and as a choice you should educate yourself on it’s side effects etc. This however is a vaccine being mandated by the government therefore its incumbent upon them to inform the public of it’s sides effects.

And this wasn’t just another med that came onto the market, this is a mandated vaccine yet to be approved by the FDA

And you’re writing is fine, better than mine when I’m using my phone

Right, but that was the actual problem. They push the vaccines, no, they force the vaccines amongst claiming it’s safety. To say it wasn’t withheld is a misnomer. If they were fully aware of it causing heart swelling and never mention it it’s is even worse. It’s not like people are walking into the pharmacy and picking up Tylenol off the shelf. That’s a choice and as a choice you should educate yourself on it’s side effects etc. This however is a vaccine being mandated by the government therefore its incumbent upon them to inform the public of it’s sides effects.

And this wasn’t just another med that came onto the market, this is a mandated vaccine yet to be approved by the FDA

And you’re writing is fine, better than mine when I’m using my phone
It's approved. It just has a EUA, which we are going to see being used quite often in the years to come, especially with cancer drugs. I have been working with meds for over thirty years, and if I told you 20% of the stuff I have witnessed, you wouldn't want to take an aspirin.
What do you mean by mandated? There isn't a law requiring the vaccine- as of yet. That I know of anyway.

It’s not approved. It’s authorized for emergency use (from political pressure), but the vaccine is not FDA approved.

It’s mandated, not law, but the results are the same: they are both enforceable. When the government says they will start taking rights and priveledges away from those not vaccined this is pretty much forcing you to vaccinate. That’s their whole purpose and agenda, from newborns to senior senile citizens and everyone inbetween to be vaccined

It’s not approved. It’s authorized for emergency use (from political pressure), but the vaccine is not FDA approved.

It’s mandated, not law, but the results are the same: they are both enforceable. When the government says they will start taking rights and priveledges away from those not vaccined this is pretty much forcing you to vaccinate. That’s their whole purpose and agenda, from newborns to senior senile citizens and everyone inbetween to be vaccined
Semantics. When it is made a law you will know.
EUA is an approval. All part of the FDA process of taking shortcuts and accelerated approvals.
This is kind of interesting. You have to read about Thalidomide.

It's approved. It just has a EUA, which we are going to see being used quite often in the years to come, especially with cancer drugs. I have been working with meds for over thirty years, and if I told you 20% of the stuff I have witnessed, you wouldn't want to take an aspirin.
What do you mean by mandated? There isn't a law requiring the vaccine- as of yet. That I know of anyway.
Once they say that the lockdown will continue until a certain number (80%) get the first dose, then it’s mandated.
There is more than one person that I know that only got the vaccine because they want things to return to normal and that the percentage vacinated was directly tied to that. I’m sorry but that is being forced. I guess we could no get it and stay in lockdiwn, protest (we know that is ignored, or twisted by the media) so the only real choice is vacinated. These same people were not completely aware that the risks of being vacinated were as high as they are.

Now I could understand if it vaccination reduced risk to others, but it doesn't, you can still spread after vaccination, so in reality it’s only for the individuals protection, and that being the case, one should be able to refuse the treatment. Yes there could be conquences of healthcare overloading, but then the individual who chose not to get vacinated I would bet understands this.

Once they say that the lockdown will continue until a certain number (80%) get the first dose, then it’s mandated.
There is more than one person that I know that only got the vaccine because they want things to return to normal and that the percentage vacinated was directly tied to that. I’m sorry but that is being forced. I guess we could no get it and stay in lockdiwn, protest (we know that is ignored, or twisted by the media) so the only real choice is vacinated. These same people were not completely aware that the risks of being vacinated were as high as they are.

Now I could understand if it vaccination reduced risk to others, but it doesn't, you can still spread after vaccination, so in reality it’s only for the individuals protection, and that being the case, one should be able to refuse the treatment. Yes there could be conquences of healthcare overloading, but then the individual who chose not to get vacinated I would bet understands this.
That's not a mandate Sorby. Mandate- "an official order or commission to do something" Perhaps that's coercion?

Getting vaccinated is a mandate, as I stated. I didn’t say it was the law. But they both have the same end result: enforced.

A law and a mandate have the same power to be enforced. The only difference is how it came to be.

A law is passed by the senate and the house of representatives and signed by the governor. A mandate is made by the governor, with the power given to them by the legislature in a state of emergency.

Overall, a mandate has the same effect as a law. Health officers in the state have said everyone must comply with the Governor's mandate, which makes the mandate enforceable by health officers and police.

“Anybody that is not in compliance with that directive is in violation of the law essentially because they are in violation of a direct order. So, that’s what makes the mandate a law.”

We’ll agree to disagree lol. The vaccines are not FDA approved. They’re authorized and only so due to political pressure.

The vaccines not being fda approved is and isn’t semantics. The vaccines’ side effects were played out as it were given to the public. Either they withheld certain side effects or they let it play out, or both. The issue here is that this is not a cancer drug or any other medical treatment that’s given with thw recipient’s approval. These vaccines are being forced (mandated). Since they’re being forced and since they’re not fda approved, isn’t ethically and morally incumbent on the manufactures and governments to inform the public of the side effects? Or would you say it’s not because they’ll have to vaccinate either way whether they like it or not?

The real question is why isn’t there a criminal probe and criminal investigation into dr faucki?

Attn Bagua: If you can kindly inject your thoughts here

😁

Getting vaccinated is a mandate, as I stated. I didn’t say it was the law. But they both have the same end result: enforced.

A law and a mandate have the same power to be enforced. The only difference is how it came to be.

A law is passed by the senate and the house of representatives and signed by the governor. A mandate is made by the governor, with the power given to them by the legislature in a state of emergency.

Overall, a mandate has the same effect as a law. Health officers in the state have said everyone must comply with the Governor's mandate, which makes the mandate enforceable by health officers and police.

“Anybody that is not in compliance with that directive is in violation of the law essentially because they are in violation of a direct order. So, that’s what makes the mandate a law.”

We’ll agree to disagree lol. The vaccines are not FDA approved. They’re authorized and only so due to political pressure.

The vaccines not being fda approved is and isn’t semantics. The vaccines’ side effects were played out as it were given to the public. Either they withheld certain side effects or they let it play out, or both. The issue here is that this is not a cancer drug or any other medical treatment that’s given with thw recipient’s approval. These vaccines are being forced (mandated). Since they’re being forced and since they’re not fda approved, isn’t ethically and morally incumbent on the manufactures and governments to inform the public of the side effects? Or would you say it’s not because they’ll have to vaccinate either way whether they like it or not?

The real question is why isn’t there a criminal probe and criminal investigation into dr faucki?
Where is the mandate legislation in the USA or Canada regarding vaccines or any drug?
You need to, with all due respect, start to read the Orange Book on Medications. Boring as hell but full of information on crossover use of meds and even teratogenic side effects. More so than the CPS.
As for sides, there is more info on the sides of these vaccines than any other med I have worked with over the years. I wish we knew half of the sides of atypical antipsychotics that we know about these vaccines.

Attn Bagua: If you can kindly inject your thoughts here

😁
To be honest with you, I haven't advised on TRT in well over five years. I stopped reading about it when I noticed other guys were picking up the mantle with good info. I will read the thread through and get back to you.

That's not a mandate Sorby. Mandate- "an official order or commission to do something" Perhaps that's coercion?
‘We won’t force you, but we will restrict the freedoms in your life until you do.
Either way it’s not right and being forced or else. They might as well mandated it.

‘We won’t force you, but we will restrict the freedoms in your life until you do.
Either way it’s not right and being forced or else. They might as well mandated it.
It's all how you look at it. Freedoms? We have limited freedom, limited rights, but what about responsibilities?