Covid vaccine

I have been considering this as a legit "life hack" lately too. Also considering giving up on logic, honesty, morals and compassion. I see so many being successful that don't seem to have any, maybe I bin playing this game all wrong?
That’s the thing, maybe I’m too honest. I’d be so farther ahead in business if I had no morals.

More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.
Remember when the Nuremberg Code was good and the Nazi’s were bad? I prefer those days.

Hahahaha
I love it!
Edit--Tried to post a twitter link of the CDC director stating the vaccine does not prevent the transmission or spread of covid, but for some reason blocked by Microsoft edge..so i cant see it on my laptop but shows on my phone. Interesting.

How am I gonna get out of this vaccine? Talking about making it mandatory at work. Maybe its against my religious beliefs? Lol. Or I'm severely allergic to PEG

Last edited:
How am I gonna get out of this vaccine? Talking about making it mandatory at work. Maybe its against my religious beliefs? Lol. Or I'm severely allergic to PEG
It will undoubtedly come to all of our work places. It has been the end game agenda all along. Mandatories. Passports. Social credit system. If Trudope gets a majority, it will be that much worse.
I’m hoping enough people say no and it goes to court. Or I will be retired 10years too early.

My first response really wasn’t helpful. So let me add a bit. Personally I will simply ignore the mandate when it comes. Until they push hard. Then I will tell them that I have natural immunity. And science says that natural immunity is more robust and longer lasting than artificial immunity. Plus it provides immunity to variants as well. I will say that natural immunity is real immunity which means I can no longer catch it or become contagious. Both of which the gmo’d are guilty of. I will tell them that I do not know how natural antibodies will react to the jab and I’m scared to find out. I will say I am not apart of the at risk categories.
I will show them data on the most gmo’d countries around the world are also having the biggest outbreaks.
No matter what, I will not submit. Because I know the more people submit the further it will go. Fight now before it gets to the children. The enemy is advancing. The longer you sit back the harder it will be to fight back.
Even if you’ve already been jabbed, everyone should be fighting against mandates and loss of individual freedoms
Also, I will make them go through the process of firing me. The threat of a mandate isn’t enough.
And another also. It is still only given under an EUA. They will be looking to fast track full authorization. But it hasn’t happened yet. Not sure if it can legally be mandated that you volunteer for phase III trials of an experimental gene therapy.

Last edited:
Dr.McCullough is one of my most trusted sources of info regarding treatments. Here is a relevant interview and article.

I’ve heard rumours that, despite his position when asked by the media, that Ford will ultimately mandate vaccines in all healthcare and possibly congregate settings or group homes.

schools probably not…. But really who knows with union pressure? And he’s still not a supporter of passports, but we shall see what happens during the dreaded 4th wave and beyond.

I’ve heard rumours that, despite his position when asked by the media, that Ford will ultimately mandate vaccines in all healthcare and possibly congregate settings or group homes.

schools probably not…. But really who knows with union pressure? And he’s still not a supporter of passports, but we shall see what happens during the dreaded 4th wave and beyond.
From what I was reading ontario and new brunswick are the only provinces that have a law in place that kids have to be vaccinated to go to school. And thats been around for years and goes for all vaccines as far as I know.

From what I was reading ontario and new brunswick are the only provinces that have a law in place that kids have to be vaccinated to go to school. And thats been around for years and goes for all vaccines as far as I know.
I was more speaking of the education workers.

mad far as kids go now. Yes and no kinda. Yes kids need to be vaxed but not the covid vax. It’s still not fully approved for use. And not at all for kids under 12.

mad far as kids go now. Yes and no kinda. Yes kids need to be vaxed but not the covid vax. It’s still not fully approved for use. And not at all for kids under 12.
I was looking last night and the Pfizer shot is the only one good for 12 and up. The rest were 18 and up. I thought that was interesting

Novax will be out soon and it’s more like a historical vaccine. It will inject the protein into you to create antibodies instead of modifying your cells to produce the protein.

Now that vaccine I’ll take.
Plus in testing there is almost no adverse reactions and supposed to be 95% effective.
Trudeau has already purchased a few million doses.

I still don’t think kids should be vacinated. They have almost zero risk from covid, I’d bet the risk is higher for adverse reactions from the vaccine.

You mean the fourth wave the media is screaming about as our covid cases reduce in my hometown, lol.
And even if the 4 th wave hits, there should be more than enough hospital capacity now that 80% of people in Ontario have taken the vaccine. You know because everyone took the vaccine so they wouldn’t get a bad case.

This whole thing is stinking like rotten fish.

You mean the fourth wave the media is screaming about as our covid cases reduce in my hometown, lol.
And even if the 4 th wave hits, there should be more than enough hospital capacity now that 80% of people in Ontario have taken the vaccine. You know because everyone took the vaccine so they wouldn’t get a bad case.

This whole thing is stinking like rotten fish.
Come on now.
we all know the “fourth wave” propaganda is only to Create enough fear to push for mail in voting for the upcoming election.
gotta secure that majority to fully transition to a communist state.

Novax will be out soon and it’s more like a historical vaccine. It will inject the protein into you to create antibodies instead of modifying your cells to produce the protein.

Plus in testing there is almost no adverse reactions and supposed to be 95% effective.

I still don’t think kids should be vacinated. They have almost zero risk from covid, I’d bet the risk is higher for adverse reactions from the vaccine.
I think the johnson and johnson one is like this as well.

I would maybe consider Sputnik V. It was the first vaccine developed and is used in over 60 countries with no horror stories so far.

Come on now.
we all know the “fourth wave” propaganda is only to Create enough fear to push for mail in voting for the upcoming election.
gotta secure that majority to fully transition to a communist state.
I dint think the 4th wave will be here by the end of september.
He called the election too fast, wants to hit when things seem good, IMO.

The 4th wave right now is a way to force everyone to get the vaccine. I can’t believe the utter bullshit that only non vacinated will drive the 4th wave, lol.
My god how stupid are people.
You can still catch and spread covid vacinated.

I think the johnson and johnson one is like this as well.
A little different, but that’s another one I’d take if I had to.
I’ll wait it out for the new one, should be here in the late fall.
I need to get vaccinated eventually so I can go scope out my new home country so I can get the fuck out of here.
You know before the govt figures I don’t deserve the money I earned and take it.

I dint think the 4th wave will be here by the end of september.
He called the election too fast, wants to hit when things seem good, IMO.

The 4th wave right now is a way to force everyone to get the vaccine. I can’t be,Uber the bullshut that only non vacinated will drive the 4th wave, lol.
My god how stupid are people.
You can still catch and spread covid vacinated.
Like the Obama variant. Did you see that one from his majesty’s birthday bash?
But the media said it was fine because the attendees were a “sophisticated people”. No bullshit.
Now over 70 so far tested positive. Of course the media will talk about that as much as the newest Hunter Biden laptop scandal.
But watch out for Sturgis bike rally. That is a super spreader event cause they usually conservatives.
And dont forget the 200,000 per month unvaxxed illegals crossing the us boarder and shipped through out the country to spread it. But thats different too, racist. Hahahaha
Like i said a year ago, this pandemic exists only
On TV and social Media.

Like the Obama variant. Did you see that one from his majesty’s birthday bash?
But the media said it was fine because the attendees were a “sophisticated people”. No bullshit.
Now over 70 so far tested positive. Of course the media will talk about that as much as the newest Hunter Biden laptop scandal.
But watch out for Sturgis bike rally. That is a super spreader event cause they usually conservatives.
And dont forget the 200,000 per month unvaxxed illegals crossing the us boarder and shipped through out the country to spread it. But thats different too, racist. Hahahaha
Like i said a year ago, this pandemic exists only
On TV and social Media.
The illegals crossing adding to the legal ones are creating hardship to our infrastructure.
If we keep bringing people in uncontrolled no one will be able to afford a house, or find a doctor.
And yeah I’m racist also. We are white, it a default position.

And covid is real.
But the scary issues is our huge lack of healthcare capacity. That is the real pandemic.
Plus people are so unhealthy, sickly surviving because of medication then breeding and creating sicker children and now a simple very spreadable stronger flu virus is making a big impact.

I don’t blame anyone, if I was sickly I’d want to still live, but this is a process in the making, and as humans become more unhealthy relying on pharma care, soon the normal cold will kill off 30 year olds.