Covid vaccine

I am not really sure why they had to create DNA/RNA vaccines. When I was young, I got measles, mumps, etc. They were attenuated virus (whole virus is weak or dead) so that your body only made antibodies to the viral antigens (on the surface of the dead virus). Why won't they make it like that? I have heard of Sinovac, but my brother says that "they won't publish their trials". I don't know what that means. I did get the moderna, but was scared to death and the second dose I felt really unwell. Chills, bad headache. felt like a guinea pig. (not sure if I could beat the delta variant on my own so I made a decision). Don't want to take boosters over 20 years or however long this crazy pandemic lasts. If someone knows why they won't give us an attenuated virus vaccine, please share. I really don't know...

I am not really sure why they had to create DNA/RNA vaccines. When I was young, I got measles, mumps, etc. They were attenuated virus (whole virus is weak or dead) so that your body only made antibodies to the viral antigens (on the surface of the dead virus). Why won't they make it like that? I have heard of Sinovac, but my brother says that "they won't publish their trials". I don't know what that means. I did get the moderna, but was scared to death and the second dose I felt really unwell. Chills, bad headache. felt like a guinea pig. (not sure if I could beat the delta variant on my own so I made a decision). Don't want to take boosters over 20 years or however long this crazy pandemic lasts. If someone knows why they won't give us an attenuated virus vaccine, please share. I really don't know...
Novavax is supposed to just be the protien, no modifying of your body, protien on a nano particle to ease its spread,

My thought is, it’s no the actual virus that causes blood clots, enlarged hearts and so on, but the protien. I wildly connect this because there is a lot of similarities between adverse reactions and covid symptom.
Like blood clots, nerve issues, brain issues, and so on.

I was contacted and it is confirmed John Meadows, and Phil Hernon recvd covid shot 2 weeks prior to passing away.
Phil had health issues and john had blood clot issues and high hemoglobin etc.
I have the same issues with high Hemo etc. No shot for me for a long while. If ever i do, i will be off roids and blood as close to normal as possible.

I wonder if there is a tie in between the plethora of deaths and the vaccine, or just a coincidence?
I would never ask anyone who lost someone about this, as i think it would be disrespectful to put their minds in that pattern, but for myself i wonder if there is a higher risk with roids and the vaccine.
So many semi or famous people dying in their sleep. You didn’t hear of pretty much no covid deaths in this group, but now just peacefully dying.
My wife looked up obituaries from 2017 and compared to now to see if then everyone was putting “peacefully dude in their sleep” or some other basic statement instead of died from cancer or what not.
She said it’s about 30% higher peacefully dying in their sleep.
I know this is a leap, but usually people will write obituaries, fir sale adds and such in a particular way, there will be a trend, and a 30% increase is enough to make me go hum.
But I know of no one that died from their covid shot yet, but I also don’t know anyone personally that had covid or died from that either. I live a pretty sheltered life.

If I had to get the shot. Trt only for over a month and I’d be taking baby aspirin for at least a month before hand and a couple months after.

Last edited:
I would love to hear the pro covid shot guys tell me what this man is getting wrong in this interview. After all, mrna vaccines are his technology. But i am sure he is still an “anti vaxxer” to the lefties here. Not because he is wrong scientifically, but his opinions are not allowed on twitter and facebook or the media. And that trumps actually credentials these days. Cause you know, feelings.
Put this guy on a stage with Fauci and lets have the god damn debate already. The whole world deserves real answers. The fact the left wont says it all.

Yep, twice a year.
Remember we have been doing pretty much everything Israel does, just a few months behind.
But for those that blindly rolled up their sleeve in the name of freedom, hahaha. Suckers.

This makes the third batch in a week i think?
I like the metallic ones. The magnetic ones.
People reported on this months ago, but i am curious, is it still a "far right" conspiracy theory if its coming from the Japanese government? Are they considered "Anti Vaxxers" now?
I mean anyone else caught checking the ingredients is supposed to be shunned. What makes these guys think they can get away with it?
Either way, I am confident the Vaxxers will figure out a way to spin this into something positive.

People reported on this months ago, but i am curious, is it still a "far right" conspiracy theory if its coming from the Japanese government? Are they considered "Anti Vaxxers" now?
I mean anyone else caught checking the ingredients is supposed to be shunned. What makes these guys think they can get away with it?
Either way, I am confident the Vaxxers will figure out a way to spin this into something positive.

There will be no spin needed. It will be largely ingnored. And the little bit that leaks out won’t make a difference. The brainwashing and cognitive dissonance will keep the indoctrinated from any critical thinking.

I would love to hear the pro covid shot guys tell me what this man is getting wrong in this interview. After all, mrna vaccines are his technology. But i am sure he is still an “anti vaxxer” to the lefties here. Not because he is wrong scientifically, but his opinions are not allowed on twitter and facebook or the media. And that trumps actually credentials these days. Cause you know, feelings.
Put this guy on a stage with Fauci and lets have the god damn debate already. The whole world deserves real answers. The fact the left wont says it all.

I watched it, he’s very centered.
Hey what’s going on in Sweden, we never hear anything about them anymore.

shit even a guy in his basement can make gear without floaters.

Today I got the email from head office I need to have my first vacinne shot by Sept.7 and second by Oct.31.

I've only been here for 8 months and feel like I'm stuck between a rock and hard place haha.

Today I got the email from head office I need to have my first vacinne shot by Sept.7 and second by Oct.31.

I've only been here for 8 months and feel like I'm stuck between a rock and hard place haha.
Brutal, your employer is mandating you to get the shot?
Wow..

If I was a military man, it would be my duty to follow orders. Even if these orders meant certain death. If I was a police officer or firefighter or some other kind of responder, it would be a part of my job to risk my life. I am none of these. I do not owe my life to my employer. I will choose what I am willing to put into my body or what health risks I am willing to take.

Brutal, your employer is mandating you to get the shot?
Wow..
Yes sadly, I either get fully Vacinnated or I will have to be tested 3 times a week and prove the negative tests. I really don't feel like having my brain tickled 3 times a week and wasting hours of my time every week waiting to get the test.

Yes sadly, I either get fully Vacinnated or I will have to be tested 3 times a week and prove the negative tests. I really don't feel like having my brain tickled 3 times a week and wasting hours of my time every week waiting to get the test.
I assume these things are coming to all of our places of work. I for one will not submit to getting gmo’d or to the testing. If it’s so dangerous that ppl have to remain 6” away then they don’t need to dig my brains out to detect it.
Obviously I’m not a lawyer and there is some debate on whether or not this will hold up against the testing but I plan to use it in my defense.

Also, @Cumminstech2 posted some resources on another thread. Here’s one of the links.

Thank you KetoMuscles, I remember seeing something about it being against our rights but I couldn't recall which thread it was in. I'll have to do some digging after the weights.

0E364565-D3E5-4F6D-BF8E-097E76CF9A09.jpeg

This doesn’t bode well. This is how the manipulation and brainwashing begins. They’re setting the stage for mandatory children to be vaccinated.

This is why I detest the media and believe they are the real enemy of the people. Long gone are the days of broadcasting news worthy circumstances. Media = propagandist manipulating, brainwashing, agenda-pushing compulsive lying hypocritical outlets

View attachment 25493

This doesn’t bode well. This is how the manipulation and brainwashing begins. They’re setting the stage for mandatory children to be vaccinated.

This is why I detest the media and believe they are the real enemy of the people. Long gone are the days of broadcasting news worthy circumstances. Media = propagandist manipulating, brainwashing, agenda-pushing compulsive lying hypocritical outlets
So what if a third of cases are children. If none die and almost none are hospitalized, where is the pandemic?
There is a ton of data and studies proving children do not die from covid unless they have serious comobidities.