Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

That's why i haven't caught the vid yet. Daily dose of vitamin green.
Watch, Trudeau will try and take credit for this. He will claim "this is why i made it legal for Canada".....lolol
Fuck weed is the cue all, lol. We were laughing about this, this morning.

Not sure about that. Everyone I know that smokes weed has also had Covid at some point over the past 2 years. A good friend and his wife are currently isolated with Covid and they partake on the daily lol.
It has to be weed via IV to work ;^) .....Thats what i do....Hook me up on a slow drip all day, to deal with the covid BS...

60% of COVID patients admitted in Alberta Hospitals are there WITH COVID not FOR COVID as in, COVID is not their Primary reason for hospitalization, says Premier Jason Kenney.

60% of COVID patients admitted in Alberta Hospitals are there WITH COVID not FOR COVID as in, COVID is not their Primary reason for hospitalization, says Premier Jason Kenney.
And he conveniently left out the data about how many of them are Fully Vaccinated

And he conveniently left out the data about how many of them are Fully Vaccinated
Well let’s be honest, 80%vare vaccinated, so in essence since the vaccine is not really not good at fixing someone’s health, vaccinated that are in shit health are going to hit the hospital. would they have maybe died instead, likely.

Anyhow the vaccine and it’s risks should have only been for the venerable.
Right from the start it didn’t stop transmission, honestly the only real data we got for how well it stopped transmission was from the supplier. No third party verification. And I get it, they rushed it and maybe were hoping to save lives, but they fudged the numbers a bit.

I knew there was no way they would get herd immunity or stop transmission, because they couldn’t do it for the yearly flu, and think of how much practice they have had.

By the time they got it in everyone’s arms, it would mutate, then not be very effective, which is exactly what happened.
Just like you can get the flu shot and it can mutate and not be effective. Sometimes I wonder if people get too smart then lose some common sense thinking?

Other than the venerable, now it’s all a scam, money laundering scheme, and Trudeau has a huge stake, IMO.

What he is saying is, they are there WITH covid, but have around 3 other issues causing their admittance to ICU.
ICU or hospitalizations in general?
Because the provinces manipulate these numbers (hospitalizations) as well. So there’s the variables of with covid or for covid…..but also with covid or for covid in ICU.

it’s a horrendous shell game that gets reported in ways it suits the reporters.

ICU or hospitalizations in general?
Because the provinces manipulate these numbers (hospitalizations) as well. So there’s the variables of with covid or for covid…..but also with covid or for covid in ICU.

it’s a horrendous shell game that gets reported in ways it suits the reporters.
Sorry, yes correct he said Hospitals, not ICU.

This new designation upgraded the status of ivermectin from “against” to “neither for nor against”, which is the same recommendation given to monoclonal antibodies and convalescent plasma, both widely used across the nation.

By no longer recommending against ivermectin use, doctors should feel more open in prescribing ivermectin as another therapeutic option for the treatment of COVID-19. This may clear its path towards FDA emergency use approval.

This new designation upgraded the status of ivermectin from “against” to “neither for nor against”, which is the same recommendation given to monoclonal antibodies and convalescent plasma, both widely used across the nation.

By no longer recommending against ivermectin use, doctors should feel more open in prescribing ivermectin as another therapeutic option for the treatment of COVID-19. This may clear its path towards FDA emergency use approval.
gotta wonder how this will affect that situation in Canada, I don't feel out of line being a tad pessimistic

What he is saying is, they are there WITH covid, but have around 3 other issues causing their admittance to ICU.
They figured with delta 50% was incidental. So just tested positive but not there for covid. This has been known all along, but everyone downplayed it.
in the UK with omicron it has become around 80% is incidental. Same as in South Africa. In about a month we will be pretty much 100% omicron and we will likely be the same.

I guess Trudeau is going to force vaccination on border crossing truck drivers after all. Get prepared for massive shortages.
I am re renovating my wifes bathroom in Feburary and I prebought everything becayse I bet by then things will be empty.

Soon there won’t be much for fresh veggies and fruit on the grocery store shelves. Hopefully I’m just overreacting.

Joe Rogan is a ‘menace to public health,’ 270 doctors and experts tell Spotify​

January 14, 2022

Well that's 270 doctors I will be avoiding

Joe Rogan is a ‘menace to public health,’ 270 doctors and experts tell Spotify​

January 14, 2022

Well that's 270 doctors I will be avoiding

It's the new Me-Too and Cancel Culture movement by the pussies. Bring an alternate thought, belief, or opinion to the table and they go bonkers. They call out to all the pussies, pro-feminist, leftist, self-righteous losers on social media and they go in attack mode. I garantee one thing of this particular group of bottom feeders, they are unhappy with their life