Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Well it’s coming to an end. We must all do our part and contact our MPs and let them know we are not happy with the manditory trucker vaccine passport, it will cause massive shortages, and let them know that we know other countries are over it. Even Australia.

If we don’t squeak, the wheel won’t get greased.

Here is a happy video

Well it’s coming to an end. We must all do our part and contact our MPs and let them know we are not happy with the manditory trucker vaccine passport, it will cause massive shortages, and let them know that we know other countries are over it. Even Australia.

If we don’t squeak, the wheel won’t get greased.

Here is a happy video

The bastards are scrambling to squeeze out the last drops...UNTIL THE NEXT ONE, they are already talking about...

The bastards are scrambling to squeeze out the last drops...UNTIL THE NEXT ONE, they are already talking about...
I dont understand the reasoning unless there is a bunch of kick back money.
I guess there is another 550 million being put aside for extra immigration. Guess they can move here and live on the streets?

Fuck me, people are panicking again. We are swamped at work again. Meat orders like crazy. I don't have enough stock, didn't plan for this.

We will not run out of meat, we produce more than we eat in canada.

What's the big deal if only 10 % of Canucks are not vaccinated, small potatoes.

OH WAIT, the vaccine numbers have been at 80% or a bit lower for over a year now...They never move, godamn lies and sickening already, Forever now they say the vaccinated are from 76-85-90%, but never move up.....lol

Sounds like the UK is pulling back their mandates. No more lockdowns, masks or vaccine passports.
I am sure it has nothing to due with Johnson being swarmed in parliament last week with calls for his resignation for being caught on tape partying and having no fear of covid at all.
Kinda like the rest of the tyrants.

I am sure it has nothing to due with Johnson being swarmed in parliament last week with calls for his resignation for being caught on tape partying and having no fear of covid at all.
Kinda like the rest of the tyrants.
I have no doubts you’re right, but I’m willing to accept anything to get shit back to normal again.
Not new normal, the good ol fashion normal ya know, when kids ate tide pods and walked off cliffs looking for Pokémon and shit.
ahh the good ol days lol

I have no doubts you’re right, but I’m willing to accept anything to get shit back to normal again.
Not new normal, the good ol fashion normal ya know, when kids ate tide pods and walked off cliffs looking for Pokémon and shit.
ahh the good ol days lol
That would be nice. But, usa midterms are in November. Cant have people voting in person with an ID. And this has always been about the US.
After that, climate change is the next pandemic. And in a close second is white supremacy.
Just watch and see. This aint over yet.

Passports as well, that is a very big surprise...Fuck, i guess ill move there then...lol
I’ll believe it when I see it. They are still all in with their agenda. So it’s probably a small course adjustment. It’s always a game of three card monte. We’ll have to see what the real play is over there.
I’m still anticipating more mandates here regardless.
350,000 people protesting on a Monday in Germany. We’d be lucky to get 3,500 anywhere in Canada. I really hope the truckers gain some heavy traction.