Conspiracy Facts-Now we know what “Covid 19” was really about.

Quebec top doctor resigns...Video is working on and off so far, hope it works.

Why would a top provincial doc resign, sheesh...

I guess he was making some serious mistakes, likely because he didn’t think covid was that dangerous.

Nova vax update. @Sorbate I want to live my life Vaxxx free for covid, BUT...If i am about to get locked in to a commune.....possibly, or pay HUGE fines in the future, or be kicked out of a health system. I will take this one possibly. It is all BS, but i will take the one with the most history behind it in application theory anyway.

If they have put anything foreign in the vaccine, which i am not believing right at the moment, it will be in there as well, but i truly believe this is about money.
Money in the stock markets ups and downs and planned scheduled emergencies in line with stock prices etc.

I believe it is a mistake leaked from Wuhan, from collaborative science experiments between America, China and others.
I believe omicron is here to build immunities.
I believe the people behind this see this as a perfect, albeit ahead of schedule ability to control more via passport introductions, which will garner strength in other avenues as they go down this path.
I believe there will be a lot of lawsuits down the road, but we will NEVER be the same as pre 2020.

Last edited:
It is strange to see Covid numbers and stocks on one report....lol..I wonder why?

Attachments

• covid cb.PNG
    covid cb.PNG
    56.3 KB · Views: 3

Again with the words.
"These people"
" Burdens"
"90% of the people made sacrifices"???? Was the covid shot a sacrifice?, I thought it was a gift...Bullshit.
Curfews, POS.
ETC. his top doctor quit today. Why??
This POS, needs to blow in the wind on a creaking tree branch IMO.

Nova vax update. @Sorbate I want to live my life Vaxxx free for covid, BUT...If i am about to get locked in to a commune.....possibly, or pay HUGE fines in the future, or be kicked out of a health system. I will take this one possibly. It is all BS, but i will take the one with the most history behind it in application theory anyway.

If they have put anything foreign in the vaccine, which i am not believing right at the moment, it will be in there as well, but i truly believe this is about money.
Money in the stock markets ups and downs and planned scheduled emergencies in line with stock prices etc.

I believe it is a mistake leaked from Wuhan, from collaborative science experiments between America, China and others.
I believe omicron is here to build immunities.
I believe the people behind this see this as a perfect, albeit ahead of schedule ability to control more via passport introductions, which will garner strength in other avenues as they go down this path.
I believe there will be a lot of lawsuits down the road, but we will NEVER be the same as pre 2020.

I believe you are right on all of it.
I’m pretending it’s not about passport control. And if it is, it’s been proven that we the critical thinkers are fucked.
Opps, I mean we the bigots, low education low lifes.

Again with the words.
"These people"
" Burdens"
"90% of the people made sacrifices"???? Was the covid shot a sacrifice?, I thought it was a gift...Bullshit.
Curfews, POS.
ETC. his top doctor quit today. Why??
This POS, needs to blow in the wind on a creaking tree branch IMO.

If no vaccine means I should pay a health tax, so should the obese, ones who smoke and drink, or participate in high risk activities.

Damn we are going to pay double for riding a motorcycle. :)

This stuff is scary but nothing scares me more than being poor and having to pay more for less, you might as well stick a needle in my arm

So the local health authority here decided to stop counting the vaccinated covid positives and the unvaccinated covid positives.
‘I guess the vaccinated numbers were becoming so insane vs the unvaccinated?

That's why i haven't caught the vid yet. Daily dose of vitamin green.
Watch, Trudeau will try and take credit for this. He will claim "this is why i made it legal for Canada".....lolol

That's why i haven't caught the vid yet. Daily dose of vitamin green.
Watch, Trudeau will try and take credit for this. He will claim "this is why i made it legal for Canada".....lolol
Not sure about that. Everyone I know that smokes weed has also had Covid at some point over the past 2 years. A good friend and his wife are currently isolated with Covid and they partake on the daily lol.