Cancer is a SOB.

Thank you for updating even though is tragedy. I am so sorry for your loss hang in there and know that there are people out there that are thanking, praying and caring for you and your family. 💕🙏🏻 If you ever need to talk I’m always open to listen & help. I definitely understand how it is to lose a family member I have lost a lot of family members, three of them in five years that I was very close to it can be very difficult with grieving.

Last edited:
Very sorry to hear of the loss of your sister but glad to hear that she isn't suffering anymore. Take care and cherish all the wonderful memories you shared together.

Well my other sister, the one I had mentioned also has cancer, is very near the end. She is in the hospital and will not be returing home this time. She has had 2 strokes and a suspected heart attack during the last handful of days. The cancer has spread to every organ....started out as pancreatic cancer but when found last January it was already too late. The cancer is likely the cause of the strokes and possible heart attack....Now all we can do is wish for a swift and merciful end. God speed sis. Its time to return home. May the lord have mercy on you.

Well my other sister, the one I had mentioned also has cancer, is very near the end. She is in the hospital and will not be returing home this time. She has had 2 strokes and a suspected heart attack during the last handful of days. The cancer has spread to every organ....started out as pancreatic cancer but when found last January it was already too late. The cancer is likely the cause of the strokes and possible heart attack....Now all we can do is wish for a swift and merciful end. God speed sis. Its time to return home. May the lord have mercy on you.
I'm at a loss for words here, hoping for the best for you and your family and hoping you all can find some comfort from those around you which includes your friends here. 💔

dam sorry to hear of this @musclememory
god be with you all

Holy shit im sorry brother. I couldn't imagine losing either of my sisters. No one should have to watch that happen. Stay strong man and keep us updated as often as you need to, I hope she goes peacefully

Sincere condolences.
No time is ever a right time, but Christmas can seem to make these things even harder.
Wishing you and your family peace.

Thoughts and prayers going out to you, your family and friends. When someone gets ill with cancer it is heartbreaking, for the family and freinds. I can only imagine how the person who gets the cancer feels, knowing everyone they care about is in such pain, knowing they are sick.
I have had family members taken by cancer, friends as well.
I know all to well the pain and grief you are feeling.

Again words cannot describe the sympathy and empathy I feel.
My support is always here!
Stay strong in these dark times

I'm very truly deeply sorry you and your family have to endure, as @biguglynewf so eloquently and perfectly describes it, the ruthless cunt of cancer. This hits home for me as I know all too well the joy of pancreatic cancer. Feel free to reach out if you need a more personal ear bud. God Bless You