Cancer is a SOB.

musclememory

Independently Impoverished
Praying for a loved one to have a speedy demise is a tough situation. Its by far the best outcome that can happen. To think otherwise is pure selfishness on your part. I currently have 5 sisters I also have 1 brother.. All my sisters have had brushes with cancer. Some multiple times. Two of my sisters are terminal as we speak with cancer. We were all doing a vigile with one of them today. She is very near the end. She is nothing but a skeleton with a skin cover. Struggling to breath. On morphine for the pain and not really with it any more. Cancer everywhere. Just laying there struggling to breath. She needs a merciful ending and the sooner the better. Praying for this is tough but its the right thing to do for her. As bad as this is for me, our mother has to watch two of her children die. Its killing her emotionally. All my sisters have been part of a study due to the prevalence of cancer in our family. Hopefully what they learn might help others someday but it wont come soon enough for them. 2020 is a terrible year on just so many levels. I was going to post something like this on FB but I have too many of my family on there and didnt want to get people upset. So here it is. Just needed to say it. Thanks for listening.

I’m so sorry that’s happened with your sisters I’m praying for you & your family please hang in there. I honestly can’t imagine on what you are going through. I really hope there is some kinda of miracle to come through. 🙏🏻

So very sorry that you and your family is dealing with this inconceivable situation. You, unfortunately, are not wrong. The pain and suffering is something that nobody should have to ever go through.

I’m sorry brother. My mom died last year from cancer and I’m just feeling normal now. Death is beyond difficult to deal with those that are close. Hang in there. It gets better. There are so many emotions you will go through. Sorry again. It’s the hardest.

Praying for a loved one to have a speedy demise is a tough situation. Its by far the best outcome that can happen. To think otherwise is pure selfishness on your part. I currently have 5 sisters I also have 1 brother.. All my sisters have had brushes with cancer. Some multiple times. Two of my sisters are terminal as we speak with cancer. We were all doing a vigile with one of them today. She is very near the end. She is nothing but a skeleton with a skin cover. Struggling to breath. On morphine for the pain and not really with it any more. Cancer everywhere. Just laying there struggling to breath. She needs a merciful ending and the sooner the better. Praying for this is tough but its the right thing to do for her. As bad as this is for me, our mother has to watch two of her children die. Its killing her emotionally. All my sisters have been part of a study due to the prevalence of cancer in our family. Hopefully what they learn might help others someday but it wont come soon enough for them. 2020 is a terrible year on just so many levels. I was going to post something like this on FB but I have too many of my family on there and didnt want to get people upset. So here it is. Just needed to say it. Thanks for listening.
Ah man. You are correct.
I feel for you, sorry about what happening with your sisters.