Canadian Brawn Mentor program

Hey @Taureau, is there anybody willing to mentor me so I can better understand this amazing wealth of information and set me up on the right path?

Thanks -
R26
Morning - if you follow the rules you should have no issues finding multiple mentors/people to answer your questions. If you are new to all this, it is great to have someone show you how the forum works but it would be very unlikely anyone would attack you because you asked a question that is considered basic knowledge so don't hesitate to ask questions. We all started in the same place. This forum does not put up with bullies, albeit there are some experienced guys who have offered you help, don't hesitate to ask a question on open forum. It is more likely the prick that attacked you for asking a basic question will be told off - not you.
This comment is not directed at any mentor or person but info is only as good as who gave it and none of us know everything (I certainly don't) hence why I think getting multiple answers or ideas is often helpful. Makes you think, research and come up with a plan.
There are doctors on this forum, people who competed/compete, and the average gym guy who is on TRT and some that blast and cruise hence the more you tell the forum about your goals, the better the advice should be.
I reiterate - this is not directed at anyone. Sorbate has been around a long time and was one of the first people to help me understand how things work. Something I will never forget and am thankful for.

I encourage you to be active, help when you can, ask questions, and you become part of the community and develop trust.

Morning - if you follow the rules you should have no issues finding multiple mentors/people to answer your questions. If you are new to all this, it is great to have someone show you how the forum works but it would be very unlikely anyone would attack you because you asked a question that is considered basic knowledge so don't hesitate to ask questions. We all started in the same place. This forum does not put up with bullies, albeit there are some experienced guys who have offered you help, don't hesitate to ask a question on open forum. It is more likely the prick that attacked you for asking a basic question will be told off - not you.
This comment is not directed at any mentor or person but info is only as good as who gave it and none of us know everything (I certainly don't) hence why I think getting multiple answers or ideas is often helpful. Makes you think, research and come up with a plan.
There are doctors on this forum, people who competed/compete, and the average gym guy who is on TRT and some that blast and cruise hence the more you tell the forum about your goals, the better the advice should be.
I reiterate - this is not directed at anyone. Sorbate has been around a long time and was one of the first people to help me understand how things work. Something I will never forget and am thankful for.

I encourage you to be active, help when you can, ask questions, and you become part of the community and develop trust.
I liked helping the guys that got their asses ripped off for asking a basic question because I remember what it was like when you felt like you were being picked on. On Northern Muscle it was a bit more rough around the edges and I was needed, lol.
I'm not really needed her because of guys like you who like to share info. And this board is really good at helping each other out. But I still don't mind helping if they can't figure out the basics like the rules, or shrinking a picture and so on, lol.

100% this sounds like an amazing thing.
I've already had various member DM me and weigh in with a wealth of knowledge.
As a Red seal journeyman I can attest that the mentor / apprenticeship model is nothing short of optimal in almost any and all situations. Would love to get involved.

and BTW: If anyone ever needs HVAC or gas fitting advice of assistance, hit me up anytime!