Canadian Brawn Mentor program

I'm always available to help out too! I have a pretty "OK" knowledge base haha. Always willing to help members out, new or old!
Hey man sorry to bother you but i seen you are part of the mentor program on here and i could totally use some help navigating on the on forums

Canadian Brawn Mentor program

To help you when you have any question about how the board works, how to ask, and when to ask certain questions we have the Canadian Brawn Mentor program.
On our old board NorthernMuscle we had the same program and it was a great way for guys that need help to get one on one help from someone that knows the ropes.

So if you need help either start a conversation with me (conversations are what you would call private messages) or add a post to this thread and I will match you up with someone to help you.

Also at any time you can just ask me or one of the staff here. We are all dedicated to making this a good experience for you and having you a part of our community.

And you seasoned members if you can spare some time to mentor a new member please add a post to this thread

Just one of the BILLION reasons that this place is the one-stop shop for MATURE conversations of people not trying to wag imagined net dick at people because they're anonymous and can't be touched.

I'm always willing to help but I am by no stretch an AAS expert like others here. I know enough in terms of the good, bad and ugly and hard reduction with an interest in Natuopathic medicine for some issues. If I can help Bull - I will.

I'm always willing to help but I am by no stretch an AAS expert like others here. I know enough in terms of the good, bad and ugly and hard reduction with an interest in Natuopathic medicine for some issues. If I can help Bull - I will.

a mentor helps more with how to navigate the forums, how to fit in, how to stay out of trouble all the stuff that comes naturally to you but to many its a learning experience. :)
so you would make an excellent mentor :)

a mentor helps more with how to navigate the forums, how to fit in, how to stay out of trouble all the stuff that comes naturally to you but to many its a learning experience. :)
so you would make an excellent mentor :)
thank you for the kind words

Yeah, its not really about the drugs and cycles and such. More about helping them fit in, maybe protecting them from being ripped apart because they don't know the procedures or to save them from assholes, lol.

You would do just fine. :)