Calves

Jay Cutler really has some good methods on calves.
Especially the 1.5 rep technique.
Do the full rep come down slightly then push all the way back up.
My calves need a lot of work to grow.

I do calves on chest day.. not on leg day.
I do 5-6 sets of heavy standing calve raises. I go heavier each set and reduce reps... first set about 20 reps and last set about 8 reps. (I use the 1.5 rep technique for first 3-4 sets.
Then I do 4 sets of seated calve raises.
12 reps a set... the last 2 set I go to total failure with partial reps.
Anyways, this has really helped my calves.
I also try and sneak a bit of calves in on leg day. Like after each set on the leg press/hack squat machine, I finish off with calve raises.
I cant even compare to cutler. He probably had huge calves when he started..lol. its not that my calves wont grow, they are non existent, the muscle litterally starts about 4 inches down from my knee

I hate calve training so I don't do it now. Only did it when I was competing. Nobody looks down there. Women don't give a fuck about your calves. Should be working legs butt shoulders and chest ( if you have these women don't care about your arms or calves lol ... and you better have an average to big sized dick or your screwed anyways) ... keep the belly small too.

I hate calve training so I don't do it now. Only did it when I was competing. Nobody looks down there. Women don't give a fuck about your calves. Should be working legs butt shoulders and chest ( if you have these women don't care about your arms or calves lol ... and you better have an average to big sized dick or your screwed anyways) ... keep the belly small too.
Haha so true. Im just waiting for some non lifter to ask if i train legs..lol.. while looking at my calves

Haha so true. Im just waiting for some non lifter to ask if i train legs..lol.. while looking at my calves
Not going to happen if its a non lifter and if it does just kick sand in his face :)

I think uni-lateral work is underrated for calves. I've found single leg calf raises with a nice controlled tempo and a short pause at the peak contraction, to really be effective.