Blood pressure

Just thought I'd test to see, lowest read was 116 over 68 / 73 HR... this is after 4 cappuccinos.. I can't figure myself out, points in the day when I feel very chill I'll test myself and I'm most often 130ish over 90ish.. which I'd like to lower. During sex, I get so excited and feel as though my BP must be through the roof as I can feel my HB in every finger and my head feels like so much pressure It's going to explode. Recently there are times this can cause a bit of an ed issue if it's the second round in 2 days (I'm old, this musket is best only fired once a Fortnite).

Going to try some Hisbiscus tea and possibly coq10 and hawthorn.

Just thought I'd test to see, lowest read was 116 over 68 / 73 HR... this is after 4 cappuccinos.. I can't figure myself out, points in the day when I feel very chill I'll test myself and I'm most often 130ish over 90ish.. which I'd like to lower. During sex, I get so excited and feel as though my BP must be through the roof as I can feel my HB in every finger and my head feels like so much pressure It's going to explode. Recently there are times this can cause a bit of an ed issue if it's the second round in 2 days (I'm old, this musket is best only fired once a Fortnite).

Only thing I hate about hysbiscus tea is the cost. It’s very expensive. Most of the time it’s mixed with something else.
And you need to drink it every night for a couple weeks before you see anything.
I’ve take coq10 for years on and off and never noticed a bp difference.
Maybe try the black seed oil that Goldenrod uses.

also I look at my average on the machine when it first starts up. To me that’s the real number, not the super low or super high, the average.

Only thing I hate about hysbiscus tea is the cost. It’s very expensive. Most of the time it’s mixed with something else.
And you need to drink it every night for a couple weeks before you see anything.
I’ve take coq10 for years on and off and never noticed a bp difference.
Maybe try the black seed oil that Goldenrod uses.

also I look at my average on the machine when it first starts up. To me that’s the real number, not the super low or super high, the average.

This doesn't seem expensive unless I'm doing it wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You spell it with a Y, so maybe yours is synthetic or something lol.

I do 3 reads as well, all three were really similar. Usually, it drops by the 3rd, by a little.

This doesn't seem expensive unless I'm doing it wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You spell it with a Y, so maybe yours is synthetic or something lol.

I do 3 reads as well, all three were really similar. Usually, it drops by the 3rd, by a little.

No same one, I just spell it wrong, lol. Maybe I just think it’s expensive in my mind.
It’s silly, I’ll easily eat a $25 steak think nothing of it, but damn I won’t pay $20 for tea, lol.

No same one, I just spell it wrong, lol. Maybe I just think it’s expensive in my mind.
It’s silly, I’ll easily eat a $25 steak think nothing of it, but damn I won’t pay $20 for tea, lol.
lol, you get 100 tea bags, it's like 18cents a cup.. 18 cent steak tho? Anyways, appreciate the tip, I ordered and will give it a shot.

Give Nigella Sativa/Black Seed oil a shot - it isn't expensive and you can buy it on vitacost or vitamart. 60 pills for about $12 US (Life Extensions). I take 1000 mg in the morning and 1000 at night - 4 pills and that is the only BP supplement I use now other than a low dose aspirin at night.

One of the few supplements that has a lot of studies behind it for high BP and typically given a little time it will drop your BP by 10 points.

Regardless, your BP isn't that high.

Are you dead, lol
Do you get dizzy standing up quickly sometimes?
Morning,

No, I am never dizzy. If you are thinking I have low BP, according to my doctor it is within a good range if between 100-120 for a systolic number and 60-70 for a diastolic number. If it gets below 100, which it never has, she prescribes salt.

I have no idea why my RHR is around 50 but my doctor seems happy and my Echo was normal. I don't do cardio other than hitting the heavy bag/Bob, sparring and sex - none of which I can do long enough that anyone would consider it a good workout lol.

Morning,

No, I am never dizzy. If you are thinking I have low BP, according to my doctor it is within a good range if between 100-120 for a systolic number and 60-70 for a diastolic number. If it gets below 100, which it never has, she prescribes salt.

I have no idea why my RHR is around 50 but my doctor seems happy and my Echo was normal. I don't do cardio other than hitting the heavy bag/Bob, sparring and sex - none of which I can do long enough that anyone would consider it a good workout lol.
I was just curious because my wife has similar bp to you and would get dizzy at times standing up too fast. Btw she eats lots of salt.

I was just curious because my wife has similar bp to you and would get dizzy at times standing up too fast. Btw she eats lots of salt.
a lady I dated was diagnosed with low BP and if my memory is correct it was approx 80 systolic. I recall her resting HR being approx the same as mine now and she got dizzy too. I remember asking her what the doctors said to do and the prescription was pretty cheap - eat more salt lol.

Does your wife train with you or exercise? Just curious if she was ever told why her BP was under 120. Is her RHR low too?