Blood pressure

176/68 pulse 78 ... kinda blowing up right now.. 3rd week on m1t and added some slin to my protocol last week.. but these numbers are too high and energy levels are okay but not great. gonna have to use the m1t pre-workout only and start using hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) to reduce water gain. Even tho I look amazing as the water is almost all intramuscular, I can't see any other reason why my BP is so high.. Also on 500mg test e, 200mg mast e, 400mg tren e which usually these dosages are no problem for me.

176/68 pulse 78 ... kinda blowing up right now.. 3rd week on m1t and added some slin to my protocol last week.. but these numbers are too high and energy levels are okay but not great. gonna have to use the m1t pre-workout only and start using hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ) to reduce water gain. Even tho I look amazing as the water is almost all intramuscular, I can't see any other reason why my BP is so high.. Also on 500mg test e, 200mg mast e, 400mg tren e which usually these dosages are no problem for me.
Are you taking any AI's ? Could it be your E2 is too high?

Are you taking any AI's ? Could it be your E2 is too high?
No recent blood test but yes, I'm using aromasin 25mg pharma once a week. I've also used more test in the past with no such issues so I don't think the problem is E levels. If reducing m1t and using HCTZ occasionnally doesn't fix it, next step will be reducing test to 375mg and tren to 300mg. It's great to be jacked and I'm okay with pressure a bit higher than average, 145-150 max.. But this is way too much, not worth the extra risk on the body, kidneys, etc. :/

Morning, You should listen to @OTFJOEY and go to a clinic or your doctor immediately. Your systolic number is way too high. I am happy to help you with supplements to get it down if you wish but if it is that high, I would suggest a prescription from the doctor and blood work.

good luck

Thanks all for concerns. My systolic is actually always higher than normal, to compensate for diastolic which is a bit lower than average. For example, when my systolic is 135, diastolic is between 50-55. Doc put me on Losartan before and while it did lower my systolic to around 120, my diastolic was too low and I think because of that reason I was feeling like shit, no energy so I stopped taking it. I just feel much better with systolic over 135. Although 176 is very high, I'm not surprised with all the gear I've been taking recently, rapid weight gain, and current stress levels. Last two days I stopped m1t completely, took one extra weekly 25mg dose of aromasin, with additional 2.5mg letro, with a natural diuretic until I get my HCTZ. I was also taking ephedrine with a lot of caffeine ED which I stopped completely, except one coffee in the morning. Also starting this week will lower test to 250mg and tren 300mg. This morning upon wake up pressure was 170/65, pulse 70.
@Goldenrod Yes please do tell me which supplement helped your pressure! Currently I'm taking the following: NAC, multi, vitC, vit K2, omega 3-6-9, melatonin, black seeds

Thanks all for concerns. My systolic is actually always higher than normal, to compensate for diastolic which is a bit lower than average. For example, when my systolic is 135, diastolic is between 50-55. Doc put me on Losartan before and while it did lower my systolic to around 120, my diastolic was too low and I think because of that reason I was feeling like shit, no energy so I stopped taking it. I just feel much better with systolic over 135. Although 176 is very high, I'm not surprised with all the gear I've been taking recently, rapid weight gain, and current stress levels. Last two days I stopped m1t completely, took one extra weekly 25mg dose of aromasin, with additional 2.5mg letro, with a natural diuretic until I get my HCTZ. I was also taking ephedrine with a lot of caffeine ED which I stopped completely, except one coffee in the morning. Also starting this week will lower test to 250mg and tren 300mg. This morning upon wake up pressure was 170/65, pulse 70.
@Goldenrod Yes please do tell me which supplement helped your pressure! Currently I'm taking the following: NAC, multi, vitC, vit K2, omega 3-6-9, melatonin, black seeds
He’s all about the Nigella Sativa and fish oils - as it was said in another thread, pay attention to the EPA/DHA content ; find one with high levels as they do fluctuate brand to brand- to type of fish oil, I find liquids pack a high punch of epa/DHA, omegessentials are the best imo you can find high potency blends at Popeyes

Morning, what are black seeds?
You have a bunch of different factors that could be causing high BP and regardless of which one it is - you should do what Joey originally said and get blood work done and I would add see a doctor. Although @OTFJOEY already answered - I have used Carleson's fish oil in the past because of its high EPA/DHA content but prefer low dose aspirin.
If I get asked I will recommend fish oil but I prefer a low dose aspirin at night (I haven't taken fish oil). Many people will state fish oil does the same as a low dose aspirin (must be taken at night) without bleeding issues and they may be correct but I prefer aspirin for its other health benefits. It is one of the few drugs out there that has a lot of science behind it for reduced BP, cancer, and inflammatory issues.
He is correct about Nigella Sativa - again prefer it over other herbs due to the studies for BP, inflammation, blood sugar and all kinds of other issues that can plague people who play hard.

Low dose Aspirin at night, Nigella Sativa, Ubiquinol/Q10, carditone (never used it but many have with success), fish oil (if you don't take the aspirin). 15 minute walks after a few meals and increase cardio and water intake. There are others but I have never needed more than 2 to get my BP lowered. I still wouldn't try to treat my BP by myself if it was that high - I would be at a clinic or my docs.

I know a few guys who successfully treated their high BP with herbs/supplements but some of the biggest guys I know always take BP meds when on cycle.

What ever you do - good luck.

Morning, what are black seeds?
You have a bunch of different factors that could be causing high BP and regardless of which one it is - you should do what Joey originally said and get blood work done and I would add see a doctor. Although @OTFJOEY already answered - I have used Carleson's fish oil in the past because of its high EPA/DHA content but prefer low dose aspirin.
If I get asked I will recommend fish oil but I prefer a low dose aspirin at night (I haven't taken fish oil). Many people will state fish oil does the same as a low dose aspirin (must be taken at night) without bleeding issues and they may be correct but I prefer aspirin for its other health benefits. It is one of the few drugs out there that has a lot of science behind it for reduced BP, cancer, and inflammatory issues.
He is correct about Nigella Sativa - again prefer it over other herbs due to the studies for BP, inflammation, blood sugar and all kinds of other issues that can plague people who play hard.

Low dose Aspirin at night, Nigella Sativa, Ubiquinol/Q10, carditone (never used it but many have with success), fish oil (if you don't take the aspirin). 15 minute walks after a few meals and increase cardio and water intake. There are others but I have never needed more than 2 to get my BP lowered. I still wouldn't try to treat my BP by myself if it was that high - I would be at a clinic or my docs.

I know a few guys who successfully treated their high BP with herbs/supplements but some of the biggest guys I know always take BP meds when on cycle.

What ever you do - good luck.
Hey Golden,
Black seeds=nigella sativa. I take the seeds directly, not the oil supplements, as results were obtained in studies using that method.
I go as less as possible to the doctor/hospital. Only if I'm really feeling bad or need bloods or something specific. Simply for personal reason including two doctors which gave me wrong recommendations in the past that could have potentially ruined my life. Some of them are very good. Others, sometimes speak nonsense and it's obvious they never even did a simple pubmed research on very basic subject, before opening their arrogant mouth and giving advices.

The omega 3-6-9 softgels I'm using is a mix of fish, flaxseed and borache oils.
I've been doing less cardio these days, I should get back on that! Water intake, I always aim for minimum about 5-6L on non training days, and I track my intake every day.

I guess at this point if BP doesn't lower to normal range in 1-2 weeks, I would have no choice to take my BP meds on cycle too. Or stop blasting. Currently contemplating the latter, I've also decided to lower the Tren also. So only 250mg test e, 200mg mast e, 200mg tren e. One 3ml shot per week and thats it. I just wanna keep my strength tho, hoping this should be enough, with peptides/hgh.

For aspirin, I wouldn't touch it with 10 feet pole man... Very bad on kidneys which are already taxed more than average Joe due to our lifestyle, and increased uric acid in the blood (YUCK..) because it decrease its excretion rate.

Not to mention, much increased risk to get gastrointestinal bleeding.

Really not sure the claimed benefits are worth the extra risks for that med.

Hey Golden,
Black seeds=nigella sativa. I take the seeds directly, not the oil supplements, as results were obtained in studies using that method.
I go as less as possible to the doctor/hospital. Only if I'm really feeling bad or need bloods or something specific. Simply for personal reason including two doctors which gave me wrong recommendations in the past that could have potentially ruined my life. Some of them are very good. Others, sometimes speak nonsense and it's obvious they never even did a simple pubmed research on very basic subject, before opening their arrogant mouth and giving advices.

consider finding a high potency fish oil with EPA/DHA in the thousands per serving. I can’t speak on the nigella as I use other methods/meds to mitigate high BP;

Hey Golden,

I've been doing less cardio these days, I should get back on that! Water intake, I always aim for minimum about 5-6L on non training days, and I track my intake every day.

I guess at this point if BP doesn't lower to normal range in 1-2 weeks, I would have no choice to take my BP meds on cycle too. Or stop blasting. Currently contemplating the latter, I've also decided to lower the Tren also. So only 250mg test e, 200mg mast e, 200mg tren e. One 3ml shot per week and thats it. I just wanna keep my strength tho, hoping this should be enough, with peptides/hgh.

For aspirin, I wouldn't touch it with 10 feet pole man... Very bad on kidneys which are already taxed more than average Joe due to our lifestyle, and increased uric acid in the blood (YUCK..) because it decrease its excretion rate.

I've been taking low dose asprin for 3 weeks and really havn't noticed any difference in blood pressure.

The first study I wouldn't take all to seriously. The main people to get issues had preexisting issues already.

Hey Golden,

Thanks for the clarification on the back seeds. Agreed, all NSAIDs carry a bleeding/gastro and kidney issue. One of the reasons my doc won't prescribe long term NSAID use other than low dose aspirin. Some people can't take aspirin or don't consider the risk worth it. I made the decision to take it most nights (81 mg enteric coated tabs) but everyone should make up their own mind. I'm also older than many here. I never took it during my 20's or 30's.

Thanks for the clarification on the back seeds. Agreed, all NSAIDs carry a bleeding/gastro and kidney issue. One of the reasons my doc won't prescribe long term NSAID use other than low dose aspirin. Some people can't take aspirin or don't consider the risk worth it. I made the decision to take it most nights (81 mg enteric coated tabs) but everyone should make up their own mind. I'm also older than many here. I never took it during my 20's or 30's.
You might find this interesting.

You might find this interesting.
Interesting article, thank you @Bagua. One of my relatives had be taken off daily use of feldene due to ulcers/bleeding but was immediately prescribed on a mild opioid pain medication and enteric coated aspirin encouraged by both his GP and the gastroenterologist. There were other medical conditions that were of concern so aspirin was a must according the docs unless the bleeding continued which it did not.