Blood pressure

I have a question what is healthier 122 over 66 or 115/75. i ask because lately i am like 118-122 over 64-68. i used to be 110/over 74 for a long time. i am now 40 years old and my top number is gone up but bottom has gone down?

i was told top is outbound pressure and lower is returning pressure at rest. also lower number is a better predictor of cardiac health?

ideally you want both to be below 120 and 80 but which one matters more long term?

I have a question what is healthier 122 over 66 or 115/75. i ask because lately i am like 118-122 over 64-68. i used to be 110/over 74 for a long time. i am now 40 years old and my top number is gone up but bottom has gone down?

i was told top is outbound pressure and lower is returning pressure at rest. also lower number is a better predictor of cardiac health?

ideally you want both to be below 120 and 80 but which one matters more long term?
I'm not a doctor but are friends with a few and they state they pay much more attention to systolic numbers (top). Having a top number of 120 or under is much more important to me than having a diastolic under 70. I think both are very good but I would rather have a consistent 115/75.

Either way, both are good so keep what your doing up. That assumes you have a low RHR which is important to longevity too.

I need to do some reading as my bp is always 130 plus top number on or off. sometimes it is over 140 and i train muay thai hard and do a fuck load of cardio

Maybe celery seed extract, taurine...
I'm currently trying tumeric, vitamin c, magnesium, beet root, red wine. I just checked today and it was 142 over 80 or so but I smoke, pound back coffee and ped, hoping it'll lower when the sups kick in. Also I'm going to try coq-10, fish or krill oil and hysbiscus tea. Thanks for the good info everybody

yes rhr is 56-60 always.
I'm not a doctor but are friends with a few and they state they pay much more attention to systolic numbers (top). Having a top number of 120 or under is much more important to me than having a diastolic under 70. I think both are very good but I would rather have a consistent 115/75.

Either way, both are good so keep what your doing up. That assumes you have a low RHR which is important to longevity too.

I just bought an omron machine from amazon. The large cuff says it fits my arm but i still get seemingly higher systolic numbers than i do in shoppers or the Drs. Im seeing like 130-135 SYS / 75 ish DIA. Does this sound like a small cuff issue? The only XL cuff machine is measured bugger then my arm at it smallest.
Edit: I took it on waking this am and it was 125/75 maybe just bad timing yesterday( around 1:00 PM)

I just bought an omron machine from amazon. The large cuff says it fits my arm but i still get seemingly higher systolic numbers than i do in shoppers or the Drs. Im seeing like 130-135 SYS / 75 ish DIA. Does this sound like a small cuff issue? The only XL cuff machine is measured bugger then my arm at it smallest.
Edit: I took it on waking this am and it was 125/75 maybe just bad timing yesterday( around 1:00 PM)
Try ambulatory readings which would be three or four readings throughout the day. This way, you can get a better idea of where you stand BP and what may be affecting your readings. 130-135 is not bad according to the old standards.