Best and worst cycle you’ve ever run?

Best
first test and dbol
followed up with eq test
then tren and test

worse
too high tren and test
deca n test didn't feel it

2 totally different things, caber blows prami away and raloxifene is used after the fact when you already have a lump or gyno starting
I’ve honestly never had to use any of these but thanks for the info because I’d like to keep caber and ralox on hand in case a future cycle causes something like this on me ; haven’t had any issues up to this point knock on wood

Best: Test/Mast/Tren. What's not to love?

Worst: Test/EQ. My average bleed time donating blood is 7 min. On this cycle it was 10 min. My blood was thick and BP was very high. No thanks.

Full on ecto here. I don't wanna talk about it 🤦‍♂️
My last bleed time 12 min hemablobin 190gl I think it was thick lol

Best:

Test Enathate, Proviron, Primo

Worst:

Tren A and Test P blend

Just sooooo many damn side effects with Tren A and pain with the prop lol. Never again. No blends for this guy

Best was one of my very first can't remember exact doses but it consisted of Sten, deca yellow tops and pink tai's

Worst was Test e 500mg week and 40mg daily Turinabol Tbol gave me wicked shoulder pumps that became somewhat painful and hinders work outs

Best
My 1st cycle

It was 30 weeks of test e and tren ace. Working up to 2.8g/week test and 1.4g/week tren ace. Gained 81lbs at peak...tons of water.
Yes...thats a correct dosage on my 1st cycle. I kept increasing dose until I felt any sides...thats where I ended up.

Oddly enough my 2nd cycle was great too. 350 test prop and 175 tren ace for 10 weeks. Strength and body comp increased while on a deficit of about 700 calories per day with one cheat day per week which was Wendy's 3x a day for a total of a surplus of 2000 cals. Bodyweight dropped 33lbs

Worst

3rd Cycle was 700 test prop + clen 3wk on 1 off + 50mg per.day upjohn legit injectable winny. Within 5 days my shoulders and wrists were really dry internally and I had to stop the winny. Then never saw much from the clen either. Still gained from the test as i continued with that.
I havent had any bad cycles really. Just some were less dramatic of results.

Best
My 1st cycle

It was 30 weeks of test e and tren ace. Working up to 2.8g/week test and 1.4g/week tren ace. Gained 81lbs at peak...tons of water.
Yes...thats a correct dosage on my 1st cycle. I kept increasing dose until I felt any sides...thats where I ended up.

Oddly enough my 2nd cycle was great too. 350 test prop and 175 tren ace for 10 weeks. Strength and body comp increased while on a deficit of about 700 calories per day with one cheat day per week which was Wendy's 3x a day for a total of a surplus of 2000 cals. Bodyweight dropped 33lbs

Worst

3rd Cycle was 700 test prop + clen 3wk on 1 off + 50mg per.day upjohn legit injectable winny. Within 5 days my shoulders and wrists were really dry internally and I had to stop the winny. Then never saw much from the clen either. Still gained from the test as i continued with that.

You got up to 2.8g/week with Test and 1.4g/week with Tren as a first cycle? Holy shit man lol... That's insane. I can't believe you weren't getting any sides at those doses. Like no AI or Caber?

that cycle is pure insanity

now your cycle posts and ideas make sense

I don’t see the reason to ever go over 300mg of tren max max 500
That’s my 2 cents
I also never have gained 81lbs lol

Best
My 1st cycle

Worst

Haha holy 81 lbs. No hiding that one .haha

You got up to 2.8g/week with Test and 1.4g/week with Tren as a first cycle? Holy shit man lol... That's insane. I can't believe you weren't getting any sides at those doses. Like no AI or Caber?
No AI at all. I welcomed the bloat. Powerlifting was my focus and bloat meant stronger bench.

No canes or prank either. In 2007 i had no idea what they even were lol

that cycle is pure insanity

now your cycle posts and ideas make sense

I don’t see the reason to ever go over 300mg of tren max max 500
That’s my 2 cents
I also never have gained 81lbs lol
The odd thing is...nowadays at 210mg/week of tren ace ive gotten crippling panic/anxiety attacks where I called an ambulance.

I feel as tho when were young our bodys just laugh at the sides and pass right by them. But fter 35 years old things seem to change.