Best and worst cycle you’ve ever run?

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
Best:
Test, tren, mast, anadrol (test suspension pwo)
Reason; I looked my best ever, I wasn’t a monster by any means I think I weighed 180 on a good day but almost stage ready and I had no prep happening. felt good until the last of the anadrol; dropped it.

Worst:
Sustanon 250 (two shots a week)
Dbol
Reason: mad pimples… bloat, didn’t understand esters and the importance of stable blood levels or when things peaked in the blood. I think I was doing a shot Monday and a shot Friday. This was horrible with the dbol I put on some weight but it was garbage, my chest and back and face exploded with acne. I learned that most sustanon blends I don’t agree with.

Best
400 test
600 deca
100mg iran adrol ( 4 weeks)

Deca and adrol are probably my favorite compounds, I always respond well and dont have alot of sides.

Worst
500 Sustanon
400 Masteron
40mg tbol ( 5 weeks)

All 3 of these drugs I will probably never use again. Estrogen, blood pressure and very little gains. Just not my thing. Im a ectomorph so I need bulking drugs not cutting drugs.

I hear you cheapshot I’m kinda half ecto half meso; definitely ecto in my torso and arms. It’s a bitch to grow for me

I hear you cheapshot I’m kinda half ecto half meso; definitely ecto in my torso and arms. It’s a bitch to grow for me
Some people say Im lucky, I can basically eat whatever I want and have abs year round. But If I skip a couple meals I lose 10lbs ..lol. Its a struggle either way.

Best cycle
Test tren mast and winstrol - recomping at its best. Just can't tolerate the health side effect any longer so make the switch to primo.

Worst cycle
Sustanon and Anadrol - wicked acne and bloat, will never touch sust again

New favorite ;)
Test and primo - as close as I can get to tren without tren lol

Best
Univet test suspension
Upjohn winstrol v
Syntex anadrol
Felt and looked like a god

worst
Test an EQ
EQ gave me horrible anxiety this time for some reason when I used it many times in the past

Best: Test/Mast/Tren. What's not to love?

Worst: Test/EQ. My average bleed time donating blood is 7 min. On this cycle it was 10 min. My blood was thick and BP was very high. No thanks.

Full on ecto here. I don't wanna talk about it 🤦‍♂️

Some people say Im lucky, I can basically eat whatever I want and have abs year round. But If I skip a couple meals I lose 10lbs ..lol. Its a struggle either way.
Wait till you hit mid 40’s, that gift starts to go away, lol.
I can still eat some shit, but I’m not al lean.

My best
Primo 100mg eod
Prop 100 mg eod
My worst
600mg deca
800 test
My body doesn't like deca at all .

Wait till you hit mid 40’s, that gift starts to go away, lol.
I can still eat some shit, but I’m not al lean.
I hear ya.. i couldn't put on any fat until now in my mids 30s. Metabolism starts to slow down eventually

Best - 1200 test 600 deca 4iu GH (could have gone with less, but it was pretty unreal gains)

worst - 750 Sustanon 400 DHB, dhb is great for pip but I didn’t get much out of it other than that

I hear ya.. i couldn't put on any fat until now in my mids 30s. Metabolism starts to slow down eventually
It’s not too bad, but since you are used to eating whatever you want, it tougher because now you have to have some restraint.
But I can still get away with more than some poor guy who iAmy an ecto at my age, lol.

Ok, worst and best cycle.
Truthfully I never really had a worst cycle.
‘Tren worked great but the sides were not worth the look, but fuck man it was a great experience, no regrets.
Domt know what my best cycle is yet, I don’t know if there really is one, it all comes down to diet and training more than anything else.
id bet everyone’s best cycke was when they tried the hardest on whatever they ran.
now it’s primo only because I don’t want the same stress on my organs.

Best - Vet test suspension plus vet eq. Various dosages but nothing ridiculous and you literally grew over night. And lost very little after cycle

Worst - dbol only cycle. Two weeks in got crazy heart palpitations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best - 1200 test 600 deca 4iu GH (could have gone with less, but it was pretty unreal gains)

worst - 750 Sustanon 400 DHB, dhb is great for pip but I didn’t get much out of it other than that
What were the gains like on that test/deca cycle, how long did you run it for. And did you need AI or progesterone control meds