DB Pull Over
45x10x3

V Handle Pull Down
90x15/130x10/140x10/150x10x2

Wide Grip Lat Pull Down
140x10x2/145x10x2

Seated Shoulder Pin Press
75x10/95x8/120x5x3/95x8+75x8

Triple sets for triceps (instead of biceps work)
Cable Push down 50x10
DB overhead tris ext 35x10
Band oh tris ext Bandx15

Did these for 3 sets

I got one tearing skin pump from this triceps work, dbol pump was there for sure, really like it.
Trying to re arrange my workout scheme to get the most for my arms.

Today workout

This workout was KISS. Just wanna have fun squatting. The heavier the workload the longer it take to do all these squats, start to take some time.

Back squat
135x10/185x8/225x8/275x6/315x6/335x3x3/275x8/225x15x2

That was high intensity and high volume, barely able to complete the last 225x15, wanna died at the end

Leg Extension
115x15x4

Knee where getting sore so didn't push too much on the leg ext.
Pump was insane and painful.

This was a pretty basic workout but the pump was one of the most intense i got in the last year.

Last squat session was 315x4 best, today did 2 more reps and had room. upped the weight to 335 and keep the 3 reps scheme, don't wanna blow something yet hahaha, upping slowly but i think i could easely worked with 355.
Last time i did heavy squat my PR was 345 iirc, soon i'll be trainning with more weight than my last year PR

One thing i can attest for the moment is Dracorex product are pretty good, Test is kicked in, dbol/adrol combo is real good for strength, still waiting couple weeks to fully feel deca. Pinning go smooth. Seems like a good run to come this winter running their products.

Friday was a rest day.

Currently trying to split my training differently to get even more rest.
So training will now be T/T/S/S instead of M/W/F/S.
Since we workout in the morning we wake up a 4:15am, so by having only two workout in the week we'll get 1h30 more sleep. Only 2 day instead of 3 with only 7 hours sleep, others days we are getting over 8 hours.
I really try to improve rest time to get better recovery and minimize injury possibility.
More rest = More gain

Today Workout (KISS again for this one)

BB Flat Bench
95x12/135x10/185x8/205x6/225x4x4/185x8x3/135x10x3

Close grip BB Bench
135x10x3

DB Incline Press
55x10x3/45x10x2/35x12x2

I went heavy and used good volume after that, pump was insane again!!
Pretty happy how my shoulder is getting back on track, i can now move decent weight, pressing isn't my strenght at all but it's getting better.

Took some pics for fun, lightning was good. Current weight when picture taken after this afternoon training was 220pds.
Dbol wet look hahahaha!! Good thickness but not so much arm definition!

Last edited:
Friday was a rest day.

Currently trying to split my training differently to get even more rest.
So training will now be T/T/S/S instead of M/W/F/S.
Since we workout in the morning we wake up a 4:15am, so by having only two workout in the week we'll get 1h30 more sleep. Only 2 day instead of 3 with only 7 hours sleep, others days we are getting over 8 hours.
I really try to improve rest time to get better recovery and minimize injury possibility.
More rest = More gain

Today Workout (KISS again for this one)

BB Flat Bench
95x12/135x10/185x8/205x6/225x4x4/185x8x3/135x10x3

Close grip BB Bench
135x10x3

DB Incline Press
55x10x3/45x10x2/35x12x2

I went heavy and used good volume after that, pump was insane again!!
Pretty happy how my shoulder is getting back on track, i can now move decent weight, pressing isn't my strenght at all but it's getting better.

Took some pics for fun, lightning was good. Current weight when picture taken after this afternoon training was 220pds.
Dbol wet look hahahaha!! Good thickness but not so much arm definition!

View attachment 3309View attachment 3310
Good job! You started at 208 a couple weeks ago...now your at 220 and you have some good veins going on...keep it up! 👍💪

Good job! You started at 208 a couple weeks ago...now your at 220 and you have some good veins going on...keep it up! 👍💪

Thanks, veins still there but water too hahaha.
First time using dbol/adrol at the same time so i don't know really how much i'll retain from them when i'll stop using them.

Thanks, veins still there but water too hahaha.
First time using dbol/adrol at the same time so i don't know really how much i'll retain from them when i'll stop using them.
Well i have never used either myself and never will, but from friends I know you will drop some weight, the goal while you are using them is to take advantage of the strength gains and really try to build as much muscle as possible.

Well i have never used either myself and never will, but from friends I know you will drop some weight, the goal while you are using them is to take advantage of the strength gains and really try to build as much muscle as possible.
Yeah using the strenght gains from the combo to get more reps or load a bit more and nutrion partitionning from the dbol is also interesting. It also provide extreme pump so i think it can be usefull to tear more muscle fiber that will grow.
If i can retain 25-50% of the weight gain they will provide in musle i'll be more than happy.

Today Workout

Rack Pull
135x15/225x12/315x10/385x8/435x8/485x6/485x8 (this one was with @Ward Smelling Salt)
Could have done more but my strap wasn't well placed and it hurt my hand too much so i had to stop after 8, had 1 or 2 left in tank.

RDL
135x12/185x10/205x10/225x10x2

BB Bent over row
185x8x4

DB Lat elevation to get blood flowing in these
15sx15x3 Without much rest

DB Shoulder Press
45x10x5
Superset with
Band Lateral elevation 20x

Then to finish i only used the band for lateral elevation to get more blood in there. Something like 20/15/12/10/8/5 reps without no more than 10sec rest between sets

Had a little experiment about pre/post workout food, may do this every 3-4 weeks on deadlift/rackpull day. It add something like 260g carb during this day. Homemade apple crumble, with not much fats and sugar added.

Pre workout carbs
76705158_2352368274876177_9220486484551794688_n.jpg

Post workout carbs
75561506_2178429959117218_4785992515901718528_n.jpg

@eazy57

Still in the begining, going to be 4th week thursday but i did front load it so i already begin to feel some benefit

The product is smooth to pin.

Joint feel smoother, as for fullness and strenght i can't precisely relate cause i'm running dbol/adrol since a week.

I think i'll see even more/greater benefits in the next 2 weeks from the nandrolone since 200mg of it in each ml (50npp,100deca,200undeca) is from undecanoate, so even with frontload i don't think i'll feel it 100% before the 5-7weeks mark.

I also get some lethargy sometime during the day or getting more sluggish and i think it come from the nandro.

Recovery on the other side seems to be really improved. Sleep is good and digestion too (even with oral atm).

Seems it will be a good bulker.

Today Workout

Rack Pull
135x15/225x12/315x10/385x8/435x8/485x6/485x8 (this one was with @Ward Smelling Salt)
Could have done more but my strap wasn't well placed and it hurt my hand too much so i had to stop after 8, had 1 or 2 left in tank.

RDL
135x12/185x10/205x10/225x10x2

BB Bent over row
185x8x4

DB Lat elevation to get blood flowing in these
15sx15x3 Without much rest

DB Shoulder Press
45x10x5
Superset with
Band Lateral elevation 20x

Then to finish i only used the band for lateral elevation to get more blood in there. Something like 20/15/12/10/8/5 reps without no more than 10sec rest between sets

Had a little experiment about pre/post workout food, may do this every 3-4 weeks on deadlift/rackpull day. It add something like 260g carb during this day. Homemade apple crumble, with not much fats and sugar added.

Pre workout carbs
View attachment 3326

Post workout carbs
View attachment 3327
Have u seen these before

https://cerberus-strength.ca/products/elite-figure-8-lifting-straps

These pretty much take the grip out of the bar and they lock onto your wrist so it's nearly impossible to let go of the bar when your lifting. They hurt the wrist a bit, but they work really well. U may like these more then regular lifting straps.

I love how u posted a picture of the Apple crumble dish empty lol...was it good?

Have u seen these before

https://cerberus-strength.ca/products/elite-figure-8-lifting-straps

These pretty much take the grip out of the bar and they lock onto your wrist so it's nearly impossible to let go of the bar when your lifting. They hurt the wrist a bit, but they work really well. U may like these more then regular lifting straps.

I love how u posted a picture of the Apple crumble dish empty lol...was it good?

Already seen these but never tried them, will take some time and do some research about them compare to normal strap and hook. Thanks for the idea!

The apple crumble was more than good ;). I do these using maple syrup, that's the secret.
Would be even better with some vanilla ice cream but i eat the whole dish as pre/post workout and i think that was more than enough hahaha

Last night was shit. Seen every hour on the clock so i didn't wake up a 4È15am to work out, skipped this oine.

I decided to do a giant set for triceps tonight so at least i did something.

Was a mix of Close grip bench press/bench dip/rope pull down/overhead extension with band. 10reps each for 4 sets

Pump was insane, still don't know if it's enough to be effective but it could barely unfold my arm.

Feelling full and big these last days, i go to bed over 225pds these last days, breathing start to take a hit, gonna switch some things up in the workout schedule to introduce more frequent cardio

Already seen these but never tried them, will take some time and do some research about them compare to normal strap and hook. Thanks for the idea!

The apple crumble was more than good ;). I do these using maple syrup, that's the secret.
Would be even better with some vanilla ice cream but i eat the whole dish as pre/post workout and i think that was more than enough hahaha
I have the figure 8's they are great. The only thing is u can only use them with barbells. I bought them for an axle deadlift i did in a comp. I killed that event with these things it totally took the grip out of the event which is the hardest part. I couldn't believe i was even allowed to use them in that comp, but i was.

Sounds delicious, but I can't eat the way u do or i would get fatter. My pre-workout meal is a basic protein, fat and carb meal. I don't really do anything different pre-workout.

I have the figure 8's they are great. The only thing is u can only use them with barbells. I bought them for an axle deadlift i did in a comp. I killed that event with these things it totally took the grip out of the event which is the hardest part. I couldn't believe i was even allowed to use them in that comp, but i was.

Sounds delicious, but I can't eat the way u do or i would get fatter. My pre-workout meal is a basic protein, fat and carb meal. I don't really do anything different pre-workout.

I only use starp when deadlifting or with rackpull for the moment, so they could easely do the job. Every competition got their own rule, was surely a good advantage to be able to use them, axle grip is pretty hard!

This kind of pre/post workout will only be done once every 3-4 weeks, if i do them more than this i'll add to much fat over this bulk. I know i'll add some but just want to keep it reasonable. I have hard time gaining muscle without fat as a t1d.

25min LISS cardio yesterday

Today was harder than normal, body was stiff and energy on the low side. Couple night with poor sleep could be the reason.
Couldn't get as deep as i like. Strenght was there but weight was moving slower than normal. So i aim for higher reps more than heavier weight.

Workout

Back Squat
135x12/225x10/295x8x4/225x15

Leg Extension

105x15x5+105x20+12+5

Didn't want to push the limit on this workout as body didn't function properly and knee were taking a hit from the stiffness of my hipŝ/legs

I always find that my strength is more associated with food intake more than sleep. If I don't eat well beforehand I don't lift as well.

I'm hoping to get my hands on some Superdeca soon myself and give it a run.

Digging your log so far...