Bebeav's Dracorex SuperDeca Bulk

Swole_T1D

Trusted Member
I want to say a big thanks to Dracorex for giving me the opportunity to still do my bulk cycle like I previously planned. I’ll be trying their new SuperDeca, a blend of NPP/Nandro Deca/Nandro Undeca.

Things happened lately and this put me in a shitty situation, I put faith in someone I shouldn’t, but Dracorex came in to help and this was more than appreciate. Thanks again Dracorex!

So here we are again this year trying to put on more size.

Little come back on current situation.

I got injured at the end of July and went tru some problem during the last two months that end with me putting some fat but at least maintained muscle mass. End up cruising at 200mg without AI as an experience and that was ok exept I’m holding more water than I first expect.

So I’m starting this bulk at 208pds this Sunday.

Training will be 4 days a weeks Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat. I’ll go into more detail about training regiment later in the week.

Also I’m going to do 20min LISS or 10-15 HIIT, every evening to keep this bulk healthier.

More details to come later tonight75266270_2377620672363825_8960132529210261504_n.jpg

Last edited:
Are you running test at or higher than the nandrolone - asking due to the dreaded dick. I hav been running nandrolone and was fine for over a month and then it hit me. Stopped and back to normal but my test is on 100 mg per week, some suggested upping it but I don’t want to.

Are you running test at or higher than the nandrolone - asking due to the dreaded dick. I hav been running nandrolone and was fine for over a month and then it hit me. Stopped and back to normal but my test is on 100 mg per week, some suggested upping it but I don’t want to.

Pretty equal, 750mg Test and 700mg Nandro, will see how it go, never ran Nandro that high. Will adjust on the fly if something wrong tends to happen.

You should be fine according to all the guys I talked to. I was running nan twice my test and stopped getting morning erections, etc.

You should be fine according to all the guys I talked to. I was running nan twice my test and stopped getting morning erections, etc.
Honestly i would gonna run Nandro higher than Test i would instead completly avoid it. Something like 800mg Nandro with 12.5mg dbol ED for estro

Nutrition Plan

I won't be too strict (no counting except on meat so i'm sure i'm getting enough protein) but want to keep things clean, keeping a balanced nutrition and still enjoy this bulk without beeing to bloated or having trouble with diggestion.

Workout Days (M/W/F):

50g carbs approx before training (Bread with Pb/Oats/Muffin/Poptarts)

Meal 1 (right after training) : Rice + Ground moose/beef 125-150gr + veggies

Meal 2 : 80g meat or Shake (depend on what's in the fridge) + Almonds + Fruits

Meal 3 : Rice/Potato + Meat 150-200g (Mostly Red) + Veggies + Muffin/Apple crumble (handmade with low fats and sugars)

Meal 4 : 80g meat or Shake (depend on what's in the fridge) + Almonds + Fruits

Meal 5 : Rice/Potato + Meat 150-200g (Mostly Red) + Veggies

Meal 6 : Carbs to get BS in check before bed if needed and protein Shake (easier for me to diggest).

Rest Days (T/T/Sun) :

Same as above but without the preworkout meal. Sunday First meal may look more like scramble eggs, potato, bacon, toast, beans or pancake or something fun to eat with the kids

Workout Days (Saturday):

Since i workout later this day (8-9am), Preworkout meal is a complete meal at least 1hour before training. The post workout meal and all day will be higher in carbs.

It's my baseline guide, noithing write in stone but mostly what i will follow during this bulk.

Starting pics so i can track progress. I'm not to good at this but here they are.
View attachment 3161

Pet peeve of mine is when guys send progress pictures that are taken under different conditions. Try to take them under the exact same conditions: Same time after same workout, same distance from mirror, same lights on, same position as compared to lights, same tan, same meals same everything. The more muscle you have the more dramatic differences all these little things make. You've gained a fair bit of muscle over the last couple of years, lets make sure you are comparing apples to apples.

Pet peeve of mine is when guys send progress pictures that are taken under different conditions. Try to take them under the exact same conditions: Same time after same workout, same distance from mirror, same lights on, same position as compared to lights, same tan, same meals same everything. The more muscle you have the more dramatic differences all these little things make. You've gained a fair bit of muscle over the last couple of years, lets make sure you are comparing apples to apples.
It drives me nuts too and I don’t think you would do that @bebeav. Same guy all of the sudden has a great tan, better lighting, and shorter shorts so show quads albeit the guy did gain 5 lbs and is in better shape - makes it look like they gained 20 lbs and got ripped.

I’m no expert so this is as much a question as a statement but isn’t 700 grams of protein a lot for a 200-210 lb man? You are eating 3 plus grams of protein per lb of body weight.
Isn’t that a lot - I heard some say 2 times at the highest. Don’t know if your married or live with anyone else but you may want to get an air purifier. Did I read the meal plan wrong?
Have you eaten this much protein before - how did it work?

Hope this works for you - make use of all that gear!

I actually find myself guilty of not having this habit hehehe. I'll keep these as my baseline and reproduce them in the futur for this bulk.
I went through my old pic and wasn't able to clarly compare picture since some were closer, different angle, different lightning, different time of the day (pre/post workout) etc. Will try to get better at this too hehehe!

It drives me nuts too and I don’t think you would do that @bebeav. Same guy all of the sudden has a great tan, better lighting, and shorter shorts so show quads albeit the guy did gain 5 lbs and is in better shape - makes it look like they gained 20 lbs and got ripped.

I understand, not really what i'll do, i like lightning effect but don't have time to play with the rest hehehe, i'm no competitor except vs my own self. I'm not just used to make comparision pic and didn't worked to make it better, but i'll try.
I've gain maybe 30-35lbs since the last 2 1/2 years. I can't show exact condition picture comparison but you can see the difference is real, not only picture effect/filter. Will post tonight

I’m no expert so this is as much a question as a statement but isn’t 700 grams of protein a lot for a 200-210 lb man? You are eating 3 plus grams of protein per lb of body weight.
Isn’t that a lot - I heard some say 2 times at the highest. Don’t know if your married or live with anyone else but you may want to get an air purifier. Did I read the meal plan wrong?
Have you eaten this much protein before - how did it work?

Hope this works for you - make use of all that gear!

It's cooked weigth, that should yield around 225/240gr prot per day, still on the low side, gonna up it up to 275/300 as the weeks go

Here's the kind of comparison i do hehehe. Lightning might be better lol!!

2 1/2 years between both.
Left side was around 170lbs 1 year after my T1D diagnosis (was around 155lbs at the diagnosis time)
Right side is current, i'm at 205-210lbs
About 35-40lbs difference.

View attachment 3167

So this lead to the Goal part of this bulk.

Goals

-Hit some PR
315 Bench
405 Back Squat
500 Deadlift

-Last year PR, all done in a 1:30 hour timelapse
Squat - 345
Bench - 275
Deadlift - 405

-17 1/2 arms,
These guys are lagging, never trained them too much and i think it's time now

-Add 10lbs LBM

Here's the kind of comparison i do hehehe. Lightning might be better lol!!

2 1/2 years between both.
Left side was around 170lbs 1 year after my T1D diagnosis (was around 155lbs at the diagnosis time)
Right side is current, i'm at 205-210lbs
About 35-40lbs difference.

View attachment 3167

So this lead to the Goal part of this bulk.

Goals

-Hit some PR
315 Bench
405 Back Squat
500 Deadlift

-Last year PR, all done in a 1:30 hour timelapse
Squat - 345
Bench - 275
Deadlift - 405

-17 1/2 arms,
These guys are lagging, never trained them too much and i think it's time now

-Add 10lbs LBM

Already made some huge gains I see!
Good on ya!

That nandrolone is going to give you some nice size.

running any compounds as a finisher?

Training

This is what i will start with, some adjustment will be made every week to tune it. Sharing the gym with the wife, so sometime i need to change exercice or reps/sets scheme to make everything fit together.

Oh and i'm training at home, i got a pretty nice setup, still need some stuff but it do the work and it's relatively complete

Monday

DB Pull Over (10-12 Reps)
V handle Lat Pull Down (10-12 Reps)
Wide Grip Lat Pull Down (10-12 Reps)
Seated BB Shoulder Press on Pin (4-6 Reps)
Face Pull + Rear Delt (15 Reps)

Wednesday

Back Squat (3-5 Reps)
Olypic Squat (8-10 Reps)
Leg Ext (15-20 )Reps+ Standing Calf Raise (15 Reps)

Friday

BB Flat Bench (4-6 Reps)
DB Incline Press (8-12 Reps)
BB Close Grip Bench Press (10-12 Reps)
DB Shoulder Press (10-15 Reps)
DB Lat Raise + Tricep Push Down (15-20 Reps)

Saturday

Hex Dead Lift or Rack Pull (4-6 Reps)
RDL (8-10 Reps)
Eazy Bar Curl (6-8 Reps)
Hammer Curl (10-12 Reps)

Reps scheme will vary depending on recovery and training schedule.

I'm going to have a couple of saturday where i'll go to a public gym, these workout will be really different.

Today workout

Back Squat : 225x8/275x6/305x3x2/305x5 (Was curious)

Olympic Squat : 225x8x3

Leg Ext : 105x15/150x15/150x15/150x15+105x12+70x12
+
Standing Calf Raise : 225x15/275x15/315x15/335x15

Squat were moving pretty well, still have room but want to go slowly so i don't injure myself, knees are a weak point.

I really think that 405 is a realistic goal for this cycle.

Did 25 min Liss on Eleptical

Pretty happy that the cold i had (going on 3 weeks) is going to an end, my cardio was totally messed up.