BC Just got fucked without a kiss or foreplay

I would strike Thailand off your list if you don't like masks.
I hate to sound cynical.

I just know since I was born and have witnessed: The Cuban Missile Crisis, growing up in the early 60's, doing Air raid and bomb shelter drills at school. Get under the desk cause the russians are gonna drop the bomb! The FLQ and Marshall Law (Trudeau No 1), Oka, H1N1, Aids Crisis, The ongoing Korean confrontation, Vietnam where I lost my 2 cousins 1 MIA 1 shot down over Cambodia. SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu. Lets not forget the Oil embargo!! I am among the 10,000 guys in my home town put out of work when Mulroney sold us out to the first NAFTA. Need I go on?

I worked for immigration resettling Bosnian Refugees. You think we have problems?

The only real fear I have is I will get to old to make love not war!!

I am barred from entering the USA, UK, Australia and china because of my political activism. I have been interrogated by Interpol for fuck sakes.

Who among us last wrote their MP or MLA? I do regularly and get heat for it. Fuck em!

I hate to sound cynical.

I just know since I was born and have witnessed: The Cuban Missile Crisis, growing up in the early 60's, doing Air raid and bomb shelter drills at school. Get under the desk cause the russians are gonna drop the bomb! The FLQ and Marshall Law (Trudeau No 1), Oka, H1N1, Aids Crisis, The ongoing Korean confrontation, Vietnam where I lost my 2 cousins 1 MIA 1 shot down over Cambodia. SARS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu. Lets not forget the Oil embargo!! I am among the 10,000 guys in my home town put out of work when Mulroney sold us out to the first NAFTA. Need I go on?

I worked for immigration resettling Bosnian Refugees. You think we have problems?

I am barred from entering the USA, UK, Australia and china because of my political activism. I have been interrogated by Interpol for fuck sakes.

Who among us last wrote their MP or MLA? I do regularly and get heat for it. Fuck em!
You are an old fart too.

All vaccinations now mandatory for indoor eating or patios, any sport events, any indoor weddings and a few other things. MOST OF ALL, to go to the fukn gym we will need a passport showing we are vaccinated.
This is an abomination of our rights in a free world.

Don't care if you choose to not vaccinate, or if you choose to vaccinate, this is about our rights and freedoms and manipulated into taking something only one brand has had FDA certification in.

The employees cannot be mandated to take vaccine if working in the restaurant, but you have to be vaccinated to enter.
This is getting way out of control and we are having our rights removed quickly.
Problem is, some of us were warning of this from the very beginning, and the TV zombies were laughing at us.
Whos laughing now?
But these people who laughed and went along are too embarrassed and/or liberal minded to admit they were fools, so even though the know it is wrong, they will fight till the death to defend it just to save face because they are stupid and selfish people. All the while they will project and tell you it is you that are selfish for not conforming to this trend of 2021(agenda 21)

This is bullshit.. i don't understand how this is legal. On a side note the Pfizer is now fda approved, but they magically changed the age from 12 to 16. I need to bribe a nurse to spray that shit in the garbage and give me a card. Or someone needs to start making the cards..lol
Fake covid passports will have greater consequences than pedophilia.
Gotta love this leftist utopia.

There is still what 20% not vaccinated in BC. So business that were damaged already to be hurt again if the non vaccinated decide to not bother going out?
I wonder if the non vaccinated or vaccinated go out more often to let’s say eat? You know kinda like when they banned smoking in bars and pubs and it decimated the industry.

You want to read about freedoms being removed, check out Australia and that’s a supposed democratic country.
Australia was founded as a prison state.
but history never repeats itself right?

We already knew the third shot was coming to retain your freedom pass. Now they are admitting it will be endless due to unproven (to the public). Variants. Guess thats why our marxist government paid for shit till end 2024 months ago.

Soon it will be required to have an injection post meal at every restaurant. Hahaha

We already knew the third shot was coming to retain your freedom pass. Now they are admitting it will be endless due to unproven (to the public). Variants. Guess thats why our marxist government paid for shit till end 2024 months ago.

Soon it will be required to have an injection post meal at every restaurant. Hahaha
It’s really in the wording. “Fully vaccinated”. Is there a distinct definition? 2 shots? 1 booster? Is there an end point? Who gets to change the definition? The Canadian government? An foreign agency? At what point can someone opt out? Would they lose all the privileges they thought they had?

The cards will and most likely are being made on the 'black market' now. Guaranteed if there is money to be made, someone will make fake passports. The question is if the Gov will make it extremely hard to counterfeit like they did with money over the decades.

I am not anti vax or for vaccinations, I am pro choice and we are fast becoming a non democratic country while the majority of the public sit back and say nothing. I still believe eventually a group of people will bring a class action suit against the Gov with a few brave lawyers. Inevitably, this will be fought in the street by some and in the court by some.

I agree @ironwill - I'm baffled by the loss of freedoms.
💯 % brother. Agreed. I am pro choice fully also. This is a very helpless situation at present.
I am not bright enough to lead a lawsuit or start the process. I am. It educated in these ways.
I would however jump on and be an active person fully and support financially, physically and verbally anyone that is educated and has a solid plan and is starting a movement.
I would not support terrorist measures at this point but an active educated and legal movement. I would be all in.
I normally enjoy leading anything that I am knowledgeable in.
This is a big animal.

There is still what 20% not vaccinated in BC. So business that were damaged already to be hurt again if the non vaccinated decide to not bother going out?
I wonder if the non vaccinated or vaccinated go out more often to let’s say eat? You know kinda like when they banned smoking in bars and pubs and it decimated the industry.

You want to read about freedoms being removed, check out Australia and that’s a supposed democratic country.
You bet Australia another test area to see what they can get away with. Always been that way there.
You know what is even more sick.
If you are opting out due to legit medical reasons, you are punished the same as non vaxxed folks. That’s wrong on so many levels. Isolating poor folks that can’t get shot at all.

Man I got the biggest freedom boner when I walked into my gym today (in BC) fully expecting everyone to be masked up. It was like 60% of people not wearing masks. Won't name the gym cause the last thing I want is some government wiener handing out a fine. But man, I nearly shed a tear of joy seeing that so many other people refused this bullshit.

You bet Australia another test area to see what they can get away with. Always been that way there.
If you are opting out due to legit medical reasons, you are punished the same as non vaxxed folks. That’s wrong on so many levels. Isolating poor folks that can’t get shot at all.
How about the ones who got no vaccine, just bac water to be the control? Are they going to be restricted as well?
Biden already said ones who only got bac water will get full access like they were vacinated, so he spilled the beans that there was a control group. Would that suck if covid was worse than it is and you were the control and died, thinking you were doing the right thing.

It’s really in the wording. “Fully vaccinated”. Is there a distinct definition? 2 shots? 1 booster? Is there an end point? Who gets to change the definition? The Canadian government? An foreign agency? At what point can someone opt out? Would they lose all the privileges they thought they had?
In Israel they must get the "booster" to retain their green pass. The conspiracy theory months ago was that they would need 4 shots min per year. But you know how silly those conspiracy theorists are. Bunch of fucking kooks (according to the libtards)

In Australia, those who are unvaxxed returning from travel have to quarantine for two weeks, just like our communist state. But now, if you are in quarantine, by law you must post a sign on your house so everyone knows. in other words, so everyone knows you are not vaxxed and you are the problem. Sorta like the yellow star on the Jews back in the day.

Man I got the biggest freedom boner when I walked into my gym today (in BC) fully expecting everyone to be masked up. It was like 60% of people not wearing masks. Won't name the gym cause the last thing I want is some government wiener handing out a fine. But man, I nearly shed a tear of joy seeing that so many other people refused this bullshit.
If everyone would do this, we would be fine

Our gym nobody wears them.. good old downstairs underground gym. The owner was playing foosball with one of the gym regulars when I walked in last night. Not a mask in sight. I love my gym. 24/7 even on Christmas

Last edited:
Problem is, some of us were warning of this from the very beginning, and the TV zombies were laughing at us.
Whos laughing now?
But these people who laughed and went along are too embarrassed and/or liberal minded to admit they were fools, so even though the know it is wrong, they will fight till the death to defend it just to save face because they are stupid and selfish people. All the while they will project and tell you it is you that are selfish for not conforming to this trend of 2021(agenda 21)
I think any of us writing in theses threads on here about covid etc all see and saw it coming.
It’s still not here, it’s still coming this is now the beginnings. The masks and vaccines were the test phase to see how many sheep there are and how they will support, the division of friends and family is underway now and the next steps will be unleashed soon. Guaranteed.

I hate to sound cynical.

HAHA ... you are a friggin martyr ... way to go man...respect

I think any of us writing in theses threads on here about covid etc all see and saw it coming.
It’s still not here, it’s still coming this is now the beginnings. The masks and vaccines were the test phase to see how many sheep there are and how they will support, the division of friends and family is underway now and the next steps will be unleashed soon. Guaranteed.
True some of us were questioning it but, the reason i had to start the “conspiracy theory” thread was because more than a few were whining about the “non sense” i was posting about the topic. My bullshit had no place in their factual main stream media sourced discussions about the pandemic.
By the way, to those fellas i just want to say hahahaha told you so!!

True some of us were questioning it but, the reason i had to start the “conspiracy theory” thread was because more than a few were whining about the “non sense” i was posting about the topic. My bullshit had no place in their factual main stream media sourced discussions about the pandemic.
By the way, to those fellas i just want to say hahahaha told you so!!
i feel you brother 100%. I am glad to have you and many others that SEE it for what it is without a veil on or blinders.
I hear the term Woke all the time, that is a good term as i see and talk to so many that are still asleep just plodding along in life.
I am glad for you guys as you all share my views and i don't have to convince you of it, you all sdee it and also share items that help me be even more "woke".